Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

[Important Announcement] Regarding Latin America Region

[IMG]https://downfile.ijjima*****m/cms/etc/sfforum/header2.jpg[/IMG]

Dear Latin American Soldiers,

We regret to inform you that starting June 30th, 2011, the Latin America region will no longer be able to access Soldier Front. It has been about a month since we applied the New User Block to Latin American countries for Soldier Front (click HERE to view past notice) and during this duration, we have actively monitored and analyzed latency-related data. As a result, Dragonfly and NHN USA have collectively decided to expand the current Latin America user block to the Latin American region.

If you are playing Soldier Front from the Latin America region, please keep in mind that we are NOT terminating your ijji.com account, but only limiting your access to Soldier Front from your region. In other words, you may continue to use your existing ijji.com account to access the ijji.com portal and play other games hosted on ijji.com. Furthermore, if you have purchased G Coin for Soldier Front on that account, you are entitled to G Coin compensation. Please note that this G Coin compensation only affects users who play from the Latin America region and have purchased G Coin for Soldier Front in the past in accordance to the Latin America G Coin Compensation Policy (click HERE to see the Latin America G Coin Compensation Policy).

If you would still like to enjoy playing Soldier Front, there are other version of Special Force which have been serviced for the Latin America region.

Once again, please understand that this action was necessary in order to improve the service quality in Soldier Front for the benefit of the majority. We sincerely apologize for the results of this tough decision.

Sincerely,
    GM_Noob.
    This has been a Quote from the IJJI team and NHN USA
    Click Thanks if I helped!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to [=Evl=] For This Useful Post:

Snake (07-08-2011)

Thanks
    Finally,I've been waiting for this so long.

Too bad latinos!
    You've still got your own server,so nt.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread