Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Just use the minimum amount of hacks to acomplish ur goal w/e it is. Make sure u dont overdo it and break records really. Everything will be fine as long as ur not making ur hacking public by doing it infront of people or reaching public ranks. Theres always the possibility of being caught but u can control how easily they catch you.

Dont trust your eyes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    read THIS if u wanna do all u can to avoid being banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by xXTornadoXx
    You really have a great personality
    I've never met a person like you, who can give me guidance on things and also give me alot of support. I'm glad that I met you, really glad
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 Corinthians 13:11
    When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child.
    But, when I became a man, I put childish things away.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by grey489177 View Post
    read THIS if u wanna do all u can to avoid being banned.
    Oh i didnt see this topic at all.. it should be like... HIGHLIGHTED <-- not just sticky <-- i want it to be like the 1st post on the hacking release section xD
    it would help alot.
    p.s now i dont have to make the exact something. :3
    [IMG]https://i232.photobucke*****m/albums/ee310/howeryu.jpg[/IMG]
    Feel free to use any of the following lines as your MSN message:
    Was my selfishness not enough to let you stay? Then I rather leave with you, and if I absolutely can't, then I rather spend the rest of my life following you.

Excuse: I am not a stalker, i am a police.

A wise man once told me "Man up", and to me that's the solution to everything.

If I date you, I have to date other girls so the police don't get suspicious of my action.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonFlames View Post
    Oh i didnt see this topic at all.. it should be like... HIGHLIGHTED <-- not just sticky <-- i want it to be like the 1st post on the hacking release section xD
    it would help alot.
    p.s now i dont have to make the exact something. :3
    Oh youi were trying to make it? there is a whole bunch... i thought u were just making a thread about how you get banned... like why kind of commands to stay away from and what not

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman265 View Post

Oh youi were trying to make it? there is a whole bunch... i thought u were just making a thread about how you get banned... like why kind of commands to stay away from and what not
    ya... lets go with that..
    maybe i will make THAT... Lolz
    Was my selfishness not enough to let you stay? Then I rather leave with you, and if I absolutely can't, then I rather spend the rest of my life following you.

If I date you, I have to date other girls so the police don't get suspicious of my action.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    ya... lets go with that..
    maybe i will make THAT... Lolz
    but it might be useless since commands dont get u banned..
    the stupidity and expose that ppl do get them banned

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

but it might be useless since commands dont get u banned..
    the stupidity and expose that ppl do get them banned
    ARGGGGGG!!!!
    there goes my idea of being helpful, ill try to think of another topic that might help other people xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    ARGGGGGG!!!!
    there goes my idea of being helpful, ill try to think of another topic that might help other people xD
    Well i will help with anything i can.. just give me a pm. but yea there is alot of helpful threads.. so you best started soon and make it different since ppl like to rage at ppl who are trying to help but somehow had the same idea of help as other ppl but the other person already posted it.
    ppl on forums like raging and dont appreciate ppl trying to help well most of the ppl

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Well i will help with anything i can.. just give me a pm. but yea there is alot of helpful threads.. so you best started soon and make it different since ppl like to rage at ppl who are trying to help but somehow had the same idea of help as other ppl but the other person already posted it.
    ppl on forums like raging and dont appreciate ppl trying to help well most of the ppl
    Ill see what i can come up with, if i need help ill definitely msg you. I'll definitely go through all the previous post, gather them together and wont double post, tho i was thinking why didnt someone just mix all the helpful post together and sticky it, it will make it alot easier to find + update it weekly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Ill see what i can come up with, if i need help ill definitely msg you. I'll definitely go through all the previous post, gather them together and wont double post, tho i was thinking why didnt someone just mix all the helpful post together and sticky it, it will make it alot easier to find + update it weekly.
    that is actually a good idea.. you might want to contact sid or nicdel tho.. and see if they agree and if they do you can get it to sticky ofc your thread has to be good too

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

that is actually a good idea.. you might want to contact sid or nicdel tho.. and see if they agree and if they do you can get it to sticky ofc your thread has to be good too
    Ill contact them soon. ^^

Thanks
    well not sure but... i got the perma ban message (your id has been permanently blocked) right after they fixed the login issue so i thought i was banned, so i logged my friends acc and their guildie had the same issue but it let them on, so i just tried again a few min after and it let me on. if you think you were banned like that, go try again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by sd999444 View Post
    well not sure but... i got the perma ban message (your id has been permanently blocked) right after they fixed the login issue so i thought i was banned, so i logged my friends acc and their guildie had the same issue but it let them on, so i just tried again a few min after and it let me on. if you think you were banned like that, go try again.
    damn you are one of the lucky fella then.. mayb they banned you and unbanned you.. anyway that should be a ban... but to anyone who get this message give this a shot.. but i doubt it will work

Thanks
    I had that issue as well, I believe it's due to a massive amount of log in attempts from your IP, and the server probably assumes you're trying to take someones account, so it's one of those temporary blocks.

I just changed my IP and was able to immediately log in again without receiving the message, so it was likely a temporary IP ban, in case there was a brute force attempt or some such on an account.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by damnwebsites View Post
    what hacks are you using?
    I've beem banned before for lvling from 20 -70 in one day lab hacks.
    But honestly I think if anyone levels that fast in one day it doesn't matter how you got it to that level.Doing so is impossible without hacks wich will raise a big flag at nex hq.
    Can any man prove why anything exists?Can matter exist on its own?This is for you 2012 naysayers=The end is not near unless God Say so.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast