Thread: Feelings

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    @grey489177

what you really need to do is get to the "Root" of why you feel the way you do and express it. There are many ways to express things for example you write it on paper and the burn it. Heres a good example of getting to the root of a problem.

this is not me saying this but just example.

" I am very very angry. Hmm why am i always angry obviously something is upsetting me. Lets try to break it down by life catagories. Hmm, money is money making me angry? nah not really, i pretty much got what i need. Hmm, wife. Is she subconsciously making me angry about something? Not really, we love each other a lot and nothing less than that, i enjoy every single second with her. Hmm, do i enjoy life? No, something is making me angry, depressed, unhappy but i can't put my finger on what it is exactly. I don't care about the future, i could die right now and not even shed a tear on the subject. Maybe Not feeling loved is why i am angry. I love others but i can not feel the emotion its self. This is strange and i don't know what i could do about it. What is causing me to feel Unloved, causing me to feel angry and depressed? Maybe it is because i didn't feel loved as a kid, maybe that is why. Maybe my parents inability to freely express their love to me as a child has effected my growth as a human being? Ya, thats it. My parent's were barely home at all, rarely seeing them really impacted my self esteem. I guess bottling it up inside and not freely expressing my emotions to release the energy being kept in the experience has come back to haunt me. Now that i know the root of my problem i need to forgive my parents and move on. This will be better for me both physically and mentally."

~i repeat that is all made up~

Anyways that's an example, then you burn it or throw it away. When u keep emotions inside you it really does "poison" your body, and from personal experience it is best to just get everything "off" your chest. Anything and everything that makes you mad or upset and you will almost instantly feel relief. It doesn't have to be to anyone, u can talk to a dam camera then destroy the tape, write it down, w/e. The whole point is to speak it, to talk about it, and let it go.
    Last edited by [TheOriginal]Jgizle; 07-09-2011 at 10:18 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    i'm not really much for words and saying alot of helpful things but i also share some of your same problems andi do think talking about them is good and a good place is to do it around your peers (aka us) so umm happy late bday and i dont really know you that well and also you dont know me but it couldnt hurt if were to talk about some of our problems, srry i suck at things like this >.< but dont fret i'll do my best to help if i can at all

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    @Som3RussianChick Thank you for the offer. I am talking right now about as much as i am comfortable doing... small steps i am told.
    Quote Originally Posted by xXTornadoXx
    You really have a great personality
    I've never met a person like you, who can give me guidance on things and also give me alot of support. I'm glad that I met you, really glad
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 Corinthians 13:11
    When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child.
    But, when I became a man, I put childish things away.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by grey489177 View Post
    @Som3RussianChick Thank you for the offer. I am talking right now about as much as i am comfortable doing... small steps i am told.
    yea no need to rush things, srry grey i like to help alot but im not all to good at it >.< hope i can at least help you a lil bit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by grey489177 View Post
    Every journey starts with one first step...

Legit is overrated.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123