Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

About our rival sites and future public hack

Ok, we get the fucking point. Someone is screwing around with them. We too are getting ddos'ed, but Dave implemented a useful system so the ddos attacks become next to useless. Unlike other sites, WE DON'T GIVE A FUCKING DAMN ABOUT OUR RIVALS SO STOP FUCKING TALKING ABOUT THEM!

To the people who are ddos'ing us (The Gay Squad, ***, and Gay Homosexual Bitches),

I and every single one of the MPGH staff know that you have been ddos'ing us from the very beginning and are continuing to do so. Note that WE are not attacking you in any way, and we can not be held responsible for being more successful than all three of you combined. Furthermore, it is not OUR fault that you can't maintain your own site, and if you don't stop your childish endeavors, your sites will turn up like Gay Homo Bitches during the December of 2007.

[img]https://i47.photobucke*****m/albums/f160/arunforce/wall%20of%20shame/ghb-ss1.jpg[/img]

[img]https://i47.photobucke*****m/albums/f160/arunforce/wall%20of%20shame/ghb-ss2.jpg[/img]

As for our public hack, it should be released soon. Stop asking for one.
    Last edited by Hyperion; 10-09-2008 at 02:21 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TinyWeeWee For This Useful Post:

dstone09 (10-13-2008),Fairplay? (10-18-2008)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Okay, thanks

THANKS TO BPK (BLACKPKERSTR) FOR THE AWESOME SIG!!
    <3 ALISHA

Respect List:
    • Dave84311
    • Arunforce
    • Diisasta
    • Plokmii [SWITCHED WITH GOURAV]
    • Jetamay
    • Iverson
    • Hyperion
    • Blackpkerstr

4. The Following User Says Thank You to carbon23 For This Useful Post:

dstone09 (10-13-2008)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Thumbs down

I think that is flat out pathetic! who in the right mind does that? they honestly do not have a lives and have way too much time on their hands....
    i think we should all register there then post hacks with fucking virus gallor in each of em!

haha. retards
    [IMG]https://i482.photobucke*****m/albums/rr185/lethalhuman8/mpgh-1.png[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i482.photobucke*****m/albums/rr185/lethalhuman8/post_thanks.gif[/IMG]me if i help you
    Lethal
    Epic Quotes...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by jetathor1 View Post
    i home them niggas kil who white dum as.. shit i wish i was 1 of em id fucking kil u .. hope u get jumped and get yo ass beat... and what u talkin bout get caught having sex yo dick 2 small bra.. stop lying 2 ya self 2 inch muthafuka
    u fucking white ugly as bitch ho as nigga racist as bitch.. wth this gotta do wit niggas u racist bitch go suck some dick fucking 2 inch ho..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lethalhuman8 For This Useful Post:

dstone09 (10-13-2008)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Lance, stfu
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

Thanks
    how do we download this hack?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to chanjot For This Useful Post:

dstone09 (10-13-2008)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    that t g s guy was a noob -.- but we still own them... our vip kicks all the websites forums... who said we were saying our pub hacks are better? what if we were saying vip... i was playing ca and some guy said he was a mod on here and he said we suck because we have no aimbot so he moved to t gs? he was complaining about aimbot... no offence but aimbot is kinda still nooby... lmao
    [IMG]https://i482.photobucke*****m/albums/rr185/lethalhuman8/mpgh-1.png[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i482.photobucke*****m/albums/rr185/lethalhuman8/post_thanks.gif[/IMG]me if i help you
    Lethal
    Epic Quotes...lol
    i home them niggas kil who white dum as.. shit i wish i was 1 of em id fucking kil u .. hope u get jumped and get yo ass beat... and what u talkin bout get caught having sex yo dick 2 small bra.. stop lying 2 ya self 2 inch muthafuka
    u fucking white ugly as bitch ho as nigga racist as bitch.. wth this gotta do wit niggas u racist bitch go suck some dick fucking 2 inch ho..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lethalhuman8 For This Useful Post:

dstone09 (10-13-2008)

Thanks
    wow isnt doing that to their site highly illegal?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to simfreak852 For This Useful Post:

dstone09 (10-13-2008)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by simfreak852 View Post
    wow isnt doing that to their site highly illegal?
    Oh, what are they going to say?

"ZOMG FBI PL0X HELP UZZ!!! I PSTED VIRESES ON TEH SITE SO 1 CEN BUILT TEH BOTN3T 4RM13Z S0Z 1 C4N DD0ZZZZZZZ!"

15. The Following User Says Thank You to TinyWeeWee For This Useful Post:

dstone09 (10-13-2008)

Thanks
    FBI wont give a dam about us.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to magic887 For This Useful Post:

dstone09 (10-13-2008)

Thanks
    hmmm DDos lol u know how much ive been doing that to ***********

19. The Following User Says Thank You to nighthawk3 For This Useful Post:

dstone09 (10-13-2008)

Thanks
    Guys! It's not your "Rival" sites. I'm a member of ALL the hacking sites. A group named "Anonymous" is DDoSing your site. They're teamed with Nexon to take hacking sites down by DDoSing them. Look at this post of the Nexon Combat Arms forum:https://forum.nexon.net/CombatArms/fo...howThread.aspx

Thanks
    hey man anyone who hates us hakers is our rivals and they will never take us down the cant we r united and thes bitches can bring it on!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmarus View Post
    Guys! It's not your "Rival" sites. I'm a member of ALL the hacking sites. A group named "Anonymous" is DDoSing your site. They're teamed with Nexon to take hacking sites down by DDoSing them. Look at this post of the Nexon Combat Arms forum:https://forum.nexon.net/CombatArms/fo...howThread.aspx
    lol you believe tha bull? he just copy pasta, and edited some crap

Thanks
    please, some one DDoSing gays squad again!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    shit can i gat a thanks to dstone09 lol and that funny ever hacking sit is talking shit about the othere one win i thank then need to just stop and play Nice
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmarus View Post
    He sounds like a poser hacker. They aren't doing shit to hacking websites. It's like freedom of speech. There is nothing stated in the EULA about hacking websites or hacks that is bad.

Look at this

Quoted from the Youtube video details-
    Hello, Scientology. We are Anonymous.

Over the years, we have been watching you. Your campaigns of misinformation; suppression of dissent; your litigious nature, all of these things have caught our eye. With the leakage of your latest propaganda video into mainstream circulation, the extent of your malign influence over those who trust you, who call you leader, has been made clear to us. Anonymous has therefore decided that your organization should be destroyed. For the good of your followers, for the good of mankind--for the laughs--we shall expel you from the Internet and systematically dismantle the Church of Scientology in its present form. We acknowledge you as a serious opponent, and we are prepared for a long, long campaign. You will not prevail forever against the angry masses of the body politic. Your methods, hypocrisy, and the artlessness of your organization have sounded its death knell.

You cannot hide; we are everywhere.

We cannot die; we are forever. We're getting bigger every day--and solely by the force of our ideas, malicious and hostile as they often are. If you want another name for your opponent, then call us Legion, for we are many.

Yet for all that we are not as monstrous as you are; still our methods are a parallel to your own. Doubtless you will use the Anon's actions as an example of the persecution you have so long warned your followers would come; this is acceptable. In fact, it is encouraged. We are your SPs.

Gradually as we merge our pulse with that of your "Church", the suppression of your followers will become increasingly difficult to maintain. Believers will wake, and see that salvation has no price. They will know that the stress, the frustration that they feel is not something that may be blamed upon Anonymous. No--they will see that it stems from a source far closer to each. Yes, we are SPs. But the sum of suppression we could ever muster is eclipsed by that of the RTC.

Knowledge is free.

We are Anonymous.

We are Legion.

We do not forgive.

We do not forget.

Expect us.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast