Thread: Global Agenda?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    F2p has its limitations, but it's still damn fun to play. I suggest it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    GA is great,u wait for like 10 minutes for every mission you do,the servers lagg like theres no tomorrow and if your lucky you play against a sniper with an aimbot,lots of fun.(one advice dont play with the assault )

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cris1351 View Post
    GA is great,u wait for like 10 minutes for every mission you do,the servers lagg like theres no tomorrow and if your lucky you play against a sniper with an aimbot,lots of fun.(one advice dont play with the assault )
    It sounds to me like your luck is just shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Arrow

The Servers actually don't lag, games take 5 mins to queue or less...your internet/pc is just terrible I guess.

Thanks
    stop playing recon and the que's become far far shorter, make a medic, you will get into game in less then 5 min every time.

look at the number of each class thats playing pvp/pve missions, you will see that some classes are flooded with people, this means you have to wait behind others for the auto matching system to get you a group.

everybody i see complaining about it tends to be a recon or more recently a robo(robo's are becoming the new recon, everybodys making one)

the problems I have seen with GA is mostly due to there being way way way to many truely horrid recons and players in general.

recons need to STAY THE FUCK BACK AND SNIPE in pve, rather then rushing up and trying to tank and costing the team the bonus.

robotics(robos) need to carry med and energy stations and preferably a turret or force field in pve(turrent is better), some morons think they should carry drones in pve....they are useless....utterly and totally useless....

medics some of these idiots try and go pure poison and still heal in pve.....again they are useless to the team, be it pvp or pve, unless the teams got to many medics, then having a 2nd profile to go mixed mode(poison medic who can do some healing) is a good move.
    I tend to be mixed most of the time and carry an adrinilin gun(auction house item) or nanite gun(for healing) as well as a poison gun for pve or pain gun for pvp.

assults....dont go pure destroyer, you become as useless as a recon trying to tank....its best to go mostly tank and add some destroyer stuff for extra damage/power(but pure tanks are still beasts in pvp and pve if played well)

the biggist issue is people dont bother asking for help to learn to excel at their chosen class.

I have recon(50) robo(50) and medic(33-34) and a 2nd recon in mid 20's, i got a booster and elite after i decided i really liked the game, so im working up as many chars to 50 as i can(extra agenda points every day for each lvl 50 you have)

top tip i can give anybody is to read some guides and ask for help learning the classes and how best to use them.

and also you MUST get a headset or at least have a mic for voice comm, my little group of friends plays togather and use mumble (external voice app rather then the built in) it works well, and you can teach so much better that way, calling out ques of when to pop shields(assult) or when you need somebody to pop their boost, or when you need somebody to target something specific like the healing drones or techro/alchimists(you got no idea how annoying it is when they heal the boss or eachother over and over)

that said, if anybody needs help or wants help in game, feel free to toss a line to the ashentech agency if your a good team player, we will invite you in, all we as is that if/when you get elite status you donate you componants to the agency inventory for crafting, what you get out of this is mods and repair kits for your gear

you also get help plowing thru the early level missions when needed(after you have done them once yourself to learn the basics of the game)

we try and make up groups of friends who can work togather, example yesterday my medic was 23, we did a bunch of fast high sec pve runs and got me to 30 in time for a raid, raided, and did some max runs, it was fun and my medic is about 2/3 geared up just from drops!!!

I will say this, I recommend if you decide you like the game buying the game AND a booster using a code, 30day booster should let you get one of each class to 50, 90day would let you get multi of each class up so you could get more agenda points.

the best part to me about having the booster outside jetpack in town is the higher token drops and item drops, makes it so you dont gotta spend so much time farming pve/pvp to get tokens to gear up (i havent bought many items for any of my chars with tokens most of its been drops )

have fun, and like i said if you need help learning a class you can ask us, we are happy to help people who are willing to learn

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AshenTech For This Useful Post:

kieki4567 (08-18-2011),OoLogicalOo (08-15-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Ayeee. GA is fun. Im a Recon. and note the above post. I agree. I play with a Full Recon Pvp team before. That was pretty funny. And most of the recons are idiots. They run in thinking they are robos and try to tank another's Shot. OMG. I was Laughing. Im just staying back near a ledge where i peek at them picking off heads. And others say "Why do you get so many points? All you do is camp" WELL. Recons are campers. You can be one. a "Hit N Run" OR a "CAMPER" I prefer hit n Run. But that game, was BS.

OT: Try GA. Start as a medic. Assuming its way easy to lvl. And everyone want you on their team. Knowledge that you can heal the right way that is

Good Trades: 1
    Bad Trades: 0

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12