Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

BF (Butterfly) guide by 346.

Hello MPGH members and welcome to my guide about Butterfly And also tips on improving it.

This guide and former guides will include :
    • -DONE-

• What's Butterfly?
      • How to Butterfly?
      • Video tutorials about Butterfly.
      • Tips when using Butterfly or playing against a player using that technique.

-NOT DONE-

• What's Slash shot?
      • How to Slash shot?
      • Video tutorials about Slash shot.
      • Tips when using Slash shot or playing against a player using that technique.

-NOT DONE-

• What's Reload shot?
      • How to Reload shot?
      • Video tutorials about Reload shot.
      • Tips when using Reload shot or playing against a player using that technique.

Okay so lets start.

1.a - What's Butterfly?

Butterfly is a very common move used in GunZ, It's considered one of the most Important move in K-Style, Since other advanced moves require you to learn BF first.

Butterfly is called "Butterfly" or "BF" (As it's called in common) because when a player uses BF a lot left and right, He appears like flying as a Butterfly, So I think that this is the main reason of calling this move "Butterfly"

Mainly BF looks like this :

As seen previously in the video, The character looked like a real butterfly while preforming this move.
    So now, After knowing what's butterfly, let's move to the tutorial!

1.b - How to Butterfly?

It's known that butterfly is the most easy move, But it will require you to put some effort on it, And break a keyboard maybe, In GunZ you are not playing Runescape or anything, You are playing GunZ, which means you gotta have swift hands and reflexes, and most important is your Aim.

So lets move to the way..

Lots of people suggest to set your Defence key on right click to make it easier to reach, I have not learned this way ,Therefore I'm using the Shift key.
    You can do whatever you think it's good, As a real starter.. I would suggest Shift.

Okay so now if you're ready, It'd be the time to rock 'nd roll !

First step you should do is keep jumping with the "Space" key, then after that you give it a dash, by pressing W twice, So what you are trying to do is pressing Space >> W >> W.
    And I suggest that you train this small thing before starting to proceed As this is the most important Keys to press in game.

So after the dash you should try giving a slash by the left mouse key, And keep doing it till you get used to it.

Finally after the Slash you give it a block with the shift key and there you go, you've done it!

Now you should try spamming that and raiding some bitches out.
    So lets move to the video tutorial!

1.c - Video tutorials about Butterfly

So here's a couple of videos.

So in the first video it said talked about the combination of BF with other skills, as this is your first move to learn, i would not be teaching this now, but in a later guide.

1.d - Tips when using Butterfly or playing against a player using that technique.

There isn't really much to talk about but uh..

While using butterfly you should take care of your directions, try to turn around the enemy and hit him in a circular way, so he wont be able to block your attacks easily, after that he would run.. then you would kill him with "SS" or "Slash shot" which we will be talking about later.

Also while butterflying, don't try to skip your Defence step, it's really important to avoid some shotgun "Reload shot" spam hits.

Okay so i guess we're done in this tutorial, You have NOT learned all the ways to benefit from that move, later we will talk about combination of BF after learning SS and RS.

Thanks for reading.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadeyz346 For This Useful Post:

Terell. (07-16-2011),weamwewe (07-20-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Looks good.

Warrock Minion 8-13-2011 - N/A
    A.V.A Minion since 11-1-11 - 11-12-11