My Tips/Tricks for 360/PC

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
My Tips/Tricks for 360/PC
I can go from level 1-50 in just a few hours. My gamercard on 360 shows that I only played for 2 days and 11 hours and I'm level 3 prestige at level 45. I am 100% legit, don't glitch or hack.

This is how I do it.
FIRST I MAINLY USE THE SCAVENGER OR HARDLINE
2nd I USE SPY PLANE, SAM TURRENT, AND THE ATTACK HELICOTPER FOR MY 3 KILL STREAKS
3rd I DONT CAMP

Level 1-12 I use MP5k and M16
Level 14-21 I use the ak74u and famas.
Level 22-32 I use stoner/AK74u/famas/galil/AUG(my 4 main classes)
Level 33-44 I use all level 22-32 guns, and ak47 and spas
Level 44-50, all the other guns+commando

Level 44- Commando w/ silencer and acog scope
Secondary-Dual Pythons
Tactical equipment-Claymore
Perk 1-Scavenger
Perk 2-Speed Reload Pro
Perk 3-Hacker

Just decided to share
what game mode do you play than :O
Fuck classes. I'm sorry to say it. I played with standard classes the first 10-12 levels. It's only 4 games so what does it matter.

Then let me tell what game modes to play...

Play TDM if you are EPIC!

Play Headquarters if you can find an average party to play with.

Play SnD if you are alone and are just a little good at it.

My TDM is 350-400
My HQ spm is 400-500
My SnD is 500-700

I'm 14th prestige, i guess i'm better that most of you guys so the spm's are higher but then just take off 20%.

The best way to level up is to be good at the game
Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post
Fuck classes. I'm sorry to say it. I played with standard classes the first 10-12 levels. It's only 4 games so what does it matter.

Then let me tell what game modes to play...

Play TDM if you are EPIC!

Play Headquarters if you can find an average party to play with.

Play SnD if you are alone and are just a little good at it.

My TDM is 350-400
My HQ spm is 400-500
My SnD is 500-700

I'm 14th prestige, i guess i'm better that most of you guys so the spm's are higher but then just take off 20%.

The best way to level up is to be good at the game
I'm with this guy... 11th prestige and only 7 days and 3 hours played time. SnD all the way if you are playing alone and know how to be good at this game. Average 6500+ experience per game from just the game mode, without bonuses and challanges.

Bottom line.... get good and hold a 2.0+ KD
Quote Originally Posted by xxajziegxx View Post
I'm with this guy... 11th prestige and only 7 days and 3 hours played time. SnD all the way if you are playing alone and know how to be good at this game. Average 6500+ experience per game from just the game mode, without bonuses and challanges.

Bottom line.... get good and hold a 2.0+ KD
I got my Xbox this Christmas. I sucked t using the controller so my KD sucked the first months. I could get it 2.5 i think with my combination of insane tryharding and fooling around with stupid guns.

They should nerf the Oplymia!
Bought my XBOX 3 months ago, *shrug*. Gotta lvoe double xp weekends.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us