Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Log: To [NikitaKammler]: you manipulated the armas online market store didn't u? to unlock the items.
    Log: [NikitaKammler] Whisper: WTF NO LOL BUT THAT IS THE BEST ONE IVE HEARD YET
    Log: [NikitaKammler] Whisper: seriously that made me laugh
    Log: To [NikitaKammler]: lol wut so funny
    Log: [NikitaKammler] Whisper: The things people conjure up in their minds to convince themselves of a logical way I went about getting those parts.
    Log: [NikitaKammler] Whisper: is so funny
    Log: To [NikitaKammler]: o
    Log: To [NikitaKammler]: lol. but my speculation is that if you found out what the trigger is when you click purchase you can unlock the stuffs.
    Log: To [NikitaKammler]: are you just able to unlock the jericho parts and the vegas?
    Log: To [NikitaKammler]: or is there more to it?
    Log: [NikitaKammler] Whisper: I unlocked them in-game. Just chose not to tell anyone else how to go about doing so.
    Log: [NikitaKammler] Whisper: and so the accusations arrose and i just sat back and laughed
    Log: [NikitaKammler] Whisper: arose*
    Log: To [NikitaKammler]: yea people get jealous. and it starts from accusations then they get angry
    Log: To [NikitaKammler]: then start finding ways to hinder ur actions or ur very existance.
    Log: [NikitaKammler] Whisper: I'm all over the forums. G1 knows how I got the cars. They just won't say anything either.
    Log: To [NikitaKammler]: I've seen people capture videos of you playing aganist them too. Claming that you also aimbot?
    Log: [NikitaKammler] Whisper: Ah. You see, a lot of mistruths surround me. I don't aimbot. Although I have seen that my combat may seem somewhat weird.
    Log: [NikitaKammler] Whisper: My sensitivity is set extremely high, and I never use weapons that I have to go into marksmanship with
    Log: To [NikitaKammler]: Anyways are you just limited to just unlocking the unreleased Jericho and the Vegas parts? or you can unlock like everything?
    Log: [NikitaKammler] Whisper: I can unlock everything
    Log: [NikitaKammler] Whisper: When your sensitivity is high, and you dont aim, you are able to engage targets as soon as you think you can hit them.
    Log: To [NikitaKammler]: lol. Twitch.
    Log: To [NikitaKammler]: You sure the developers don't mind you roaming around with this kind of knowledge?
    Log: [NikitaKammler] Whisper: I sure hope they don't mind. If anything I'm a living marketing strategy.
    Log: [NikitaKammler] Whisper: People just want car parts even more now
    Log: To [NikitaKammler]: Have you ever considered selling these "unreleased" parts for real world cash?
    Log: [NikitaKammler] Whisper: besides, im done making them. i only sold about 4
    Log: [NikitaKammler] Whisper: the thought of g1 credits has crossed my mind, yes. but i try to ignore that thought
    Log: To [NikitaKammler]: lol good person.
    Log: [NikitaKammler] Whisper: I try to be, but everyone portrays me as some sort of evil do-er in this game.
    Log: To [NikitaKammler]: lol
    Log: To [NikitaKammler]: I've also heard about Laptop and Kinnae. Can you explain how they managed to find out about the trick too?
    Log: [NikitaKammler] Whisper: I don't know about them. I only have cars that are meant for enforcers. They... they have... other things...
    Log: [NikitaKammler] Whisper: I can't really speak for what they do, for I really don't know, and I don't wanna know.
    Log: [NikitaKammler] Whisper: Kinnae was banned
    Log: [NikitaKammler] Whisper: I'd let that speak for his actions
    Log: To [NikitaKammler]: That sucks.
    Log: [NikitaKammler] Whisper: he probably deserved it
    Log: To [NikitaKammler]: It's sorta funny to see only Enforcers selling unreleased parts. Do you know of anyone else who also managed to get unreleased parts
    Log: To [NikitaKammler]: on the Crims side
    Log: [NikitaKammler] Whisper: No sir. I have seen criminals driving enfocer vehicles though, which is something I suspect is highly different from how I got my parts.
    Log: [NikitaKammler] Whisper: enforcer*
    Log: To [NikitaKammler]: Alrite. That's all I have to ask for now. Thanks for your time.
    Log: [NikitaKammler] Whisper: Not a problem at all.
    heres da excerpt i got the person who sorta interviewed nikitakammler

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    i saw this u know there amazing screens of Newbie car without ROOF wtf
    but its only player edited file in apb (only him can see it) now just must find someone who can inject it to servers
    https://forums.gamersfirs*****m/lofive...p?t195029.html
    //neume sucks and he knows it! https://forums.gamersfirs*****m/lofive...p?t197147.html
    //2 MAYBE i get it now im working on it its simple rename the name of part of car example wheel08 to wheel01 something like that to get XXX unlocks items to default car part.I think its the way because the game must load ur car from ur pc not from server u know. Post what u think.
    Thats why Crims driving V20 because they changed names of models (My theory)
    Last edited by poononer; 07-30-2011 at 07:46 AM.

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    This shit is getting intense

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    My theory works but just for OFFLINE (only who has edited files)
    the idea server gets a information about car parts (work offline) the server see just what u have on car / which car part .
    So now i see just one solution hack Unlocks file (if there any exists and i think this file has only server )
    // BTW how it works armas body kit? You buy it and it is unlocked in kiosk or added new body kit ?
    U know i just wanna know if its in kiosk locked or u must buy it to get it there
    Last edited by poononer; 07-30-2011 at 11:50 AM.

Thanks
    on "APBInput.ini"

Bindings=(Name="H",Command="Shout", Shift=True, Control=True)
    Bindings=(Name="F9",Command="OpenOldCharacterCusto misationStudio",Shift=True,Control=True)
    Bindings=(Name="F11",Command="OpenOldVehicleCustom isationStudio",Shift=True,Control=True)
    Bindings=(Name="Up",Command="DebugMapCentreDecreme ntX", Control=True, Shift=True)
    Bindings=(Name="Down",Command="DebugMapCentreIncre mentX", Control=True, Shift=True)
    Bindings=(Name="Left",Command="DebugMapCentreIncre mentY", Control=True, Shift=True)
    Bindings=(Name="Right",Command="DebugMapCentreDecr ementY", Control=True, Shift=True)
    Bindings=(Name="Add",Command="DebugMapSizeIncremen t", Control=True, Shift=True)
    Bindings=(Name="Subtract",Command="DebugMapSizeDec rement", Control=True, Shift=True)
    Bindings=(Name="F9",Command="DebugOpenCharacterCus tomisation",Control=True)
    Bindings=(Name="F11",Command="DebugOpenVehicleCust omisation",Control=True)
    Bindings=(Name="F12",Command="DebugOpenSymbolEdito r",Control=True)
    Bindings=(Name="F10",Command="DebugOpenClothingCus tomisation",Control=True)
    Now if I can figure out how these works then I think I can achieve what that person did.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Good post man where u find this .ini?
    But i think is just controll setup u know binding.
    Last edited by poononer; 07-30-2011 at 12:06 PM.

Thanks
    They are all stored in your game files. These bindings however doesn't work.
    I have also found the "[engine.console]" however i can't access the console in game.

poononer the only reason why it works "offline" is because you only changed the files on the "Client's Side" not the server's side.
    My theory based on multiple sources is that someone stumble on a way to access the developer's hidden commands to be able to unlock everything. So "altering the more hidden (not by much) files that allow you to access unreleased content." gives me the idea to dig around in the game files more.
    Last edited by Grinflict; 07-30-2011 at 12:07 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    for 99% its 100% functional binds for mods or guys like that
    best thing what we can do its spoof our data send to send data what looks like MOD
    and u can do anything
    Last edited by poononer; 07-30-2011 at 12:12 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    hahahaha LMAO woot first request ever see in my life woot .... that all i have to say is LMAO
    KamenRider for Life !!!

I Ain't Leecher

Yeah that Right Bitches

[img]https://i1101.photobucke*****m/albums/g434/Dave_Day/GIF/inui-takumi.gif[/img] [img]https://i1101.photobucke*****m/albums/g434/Dave_Day/GIF/yuji-kiba.gif[/img] [img]https://i1101.photobucke*****m/albums/g434/Dave_Day/GIF/kaidou.gif[/img] [img]https://i1101.photobucke*****m/albums/g434/Dave_Day/GIF/yuka-osada.gif[/img]
    [img]https://i1101.photobucke*****m/albums/g434/Dave_Day/GIF/gmaskot-ex-bl-blade.gif[/img] [img]https://i1101.photobucke*****m/albums/g434/Dave_Day/GIF/gmaskot-ex-bl-gyaren.gif[/img] [img]https://i1101.photobucke*****m/albums/g434/Dave_Day/GIF/Chalice-Ani-Avatar.gif[/img] [img]https://i1101.photobucke*****m/albums/g434/Dave_Day/GIF/gmaskot-ex-kabuto-01.gif[/img] [img]https://i277.photobucke*****m/albums/kk45/Climax_jump_2008/gmaskotexkkickhopnj2.gif[/img]

Thanks
    yea.. thats hacking already. The way that dude described it its like intended and designed specifically for developers to only know.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Only way what i see now its become OP i think we cant at all
    because if we get unlocked parts what nobody can unlock we get just BAN so its useless
    I tested first change skin u know Whisper for normal SMG and i just got kick because on server has something else with this i mean we can just copy old APB Designer or what else.

i find this
    bEnableDebugInput=false
    when changed to true maybe we can go to console what u think
    Last edited by poononer; 07-30-2011 at 12:26 PM.

Thanks
    when u unlocked anything just keep it to yourself. until they sell it in the armas place
    when people ask you about it just say you bought it from armas.

where did you see the bEnableDebugInput
    Last edited by Grinflict; 07-30-2011 at 12:48 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    we have now action with my clan mates
    Celebrate end of RTW APB
    and
    STARTED APB RELOADED
    maybe in next 2 hours i send the file to u
    Last edited by poononer; 07-30-2011 at 12:55 PM.

Thanks
    ? you managed to get access?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Wíthout any customization of course just Decals and design but do u know what is weird?
    On my laptop i have there the file (First G1 closed beta + updates)
    On my PC New since OB and the line about debug mode isnt here!
    Maybe they know it and in patches remove it!
    BaseUI file in engine/config
    //i am now in debug mode but i cant go to console i think its because
    "Console commands can be bound to keys by editing the user.ini file."
    //2 and the key is in APB/Engine/content
    Last edited by poononer; 07-30-2011 at 04:50 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to poononer For This Useful Post:

JM69 (07-30-2011)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast