Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I used to play alot of hon and started getting 1700+ rating once the matchmating started.
    So i was surprised when they made it free. Kinda sucks now with all the trash in public games. But you get the option to skip them if you want. Which is nice. But if you compare LoL and HoN you will find that HoN is built for pro play and LoL is more casual. So if you play HoN without team mates you will find that the experience is very bad. You will constantly have to solo and wait for the people that you are teamed up with. When LoL is more like a solo kinda game. You dont have to be 3 people for a gank in LoL. LoL is more original than HoN because HoN just remakes tons of Dota heros. And that is what makes it so appealing. But final thought is that HoN and LoL are both refined and good games. But are casual LoL players gonna swap it out for HoN? No. Not att all. Try it though. Its fun. I like both games but i think i prefer LoL. Atleast the leveling experience. But when it comes to hardcore gaming. HoN is awesome.

Thanks
    Dota2 > everything.

Don't even deny it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Lol R.I.P league of legends, Never W.I.L.L happen League of legends gained over a 3million players in less than a half year, Thats pretty hard-core. And it will grow, and grow. Untill it powned more and more games. Cause HoN Is Seriously an stupid game, LoL's Gameplay is way more fun tho.. you might have some flamers, But who cares? /ignore will fix it all!
    Last edited by DigitalMind; 08-25-2011 at 09:30 AM.
    ^-^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    The only reason why HoN went f2p is because they were getting their ass handed to LoL( in everything), so they wanted more people to play, thus becoming f2p.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by TurnedOn View Post
    The only reason why HoN went f2p is because they were getting their ass handed to LoL( in everything), so they wanted more people to play, thus becoming f2p.
    Thats darn right, HoN Is a Game FILLED With smurfs. Ofcourse LoL Has some, but not as many as HoN.. Getting my ass wooped in 1.2 seconds, HoN doesn't give us a chance to LEARN the game.. The items / shop is way too complicated..
    ^-^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    And LoL is giving out the most prize money for a single tourny in gaming history, 5 Million Dollars, Suck that HoN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    LoL > HoN

HoN looks shit too and they copy LoL champions such as sona (rhapsody)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    What I don't understand is people have different taste and people just can't wrap their minds around that simple concept of having different taste.

Just because you like oranges doesn't mean the other person likes oranges as well.
    "(LoL, HoN) (HoN, LoL) or DotA or DotA2"

This thread itself almost looks like the trash that exists on the LoL and HoN forums.
    Seriously quit acting like kids and being immature and replicating the trash that exists on their forums.

If you want to do that go over there and do it.

Thanks
    League of Legends 5 million $$$$ in tourney awards with millions of stream viewers what does HoN have? An option..... go f2p or go oob. Good luck hon keep copying those champs maybe youl make something of that game.

Thanks
    They're fucking games you annoying ass fucking 12 year old, angry, nerd virgins.
    Hop off your fucking soap box you ******s, no one cares if HoN is F2P.
    LoL surpasses it in graphic, community, and gameplay.
    It's like saying ham is better then steak, ham being HoN and steak being LoL.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Enation View Post
    They're fucking games you annoying ass fucking 12 year old, angry, nerd virgins.

...but i like ham better....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Enation View Post
    Actually alot of people will dissagree with you about the Graphics... and maybe the community?

I like lol way more than hon, but thing I like on hon are the graphics. They seems better to me than lol.. Well lol graphics are cartoony, but still lol gameplay is much better. And Community in EU ne sux really.... annie going mid and feeding than saying he is leaving cause he just joined because he had nothing to do. Or ashe who went mid and feed again and then said he wont go there.. Those are 2 that happened recently. But there are alot more.

Sorry for my english, but atm I just woke up. No coffee yet.

Thanks
    i dont see why people paid for / even play HoN... its an exact replica of DoTA just made into a stand alone client before they actually released the actual DoTA client...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    That game is shit lol>hon
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345