Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic View Post
    Alright for people who don't appriciate my grammar,I got one thing to say to punk asses who hate. motherfuckers who don't know shit you better watch what you say.From these industry fucks,To these ****** ass punks,You don't know what it takes to get this motherfucking spot.
    So what the fuck do you know about being a gangsta?
    What the fuck do you know about being in danger?
    You ain't doing this, so you know you're just talking shit.
    Mad at all the boys because every song is a fucking hit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    My English is good enough for me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Registration View Post
    Hi guys,

So many of my students talk about their poor English. They make excuses and apologize for it everyday. There are always a few students who are better than the rest of the class. I've always wondered what makes the difference?

Is it intelligence? Hard Work? or what?

What I've found in my many years of teaching is the students who can speak well stop making excuses. They take chances. They talk to strangers. They do what the other students don't do. They don't complain about being shy. To some extent, everyone is shy, but it is an excuse and won't help you in your life or your English learning.

You also need a plan. Study everyday. Even 15 minutes a day of QUALITY study is enough, but you need to have a good plan. This isn't chatting on MSN or reading a boring English book while falling asleep. I'm talking about quality study at least 6 days a week. At the end of each study session, you should be able to say at least one new thing you learned.

In my class I use a great program here: Speak English Fluently

The website looks a bit silly but my top student recommended it to me. He had it on his Ipod. It was great. It has over 100 really good native English dialogs on MP3 and English PDF's of the dialogs.

You should also read some news and watch some movies with English subtitles. Don't watch movies with subtitles in your own language.

Whatever you do, make sure you do it daily. Don't make excuses and don't do what the weaker students do. Don't blame your teacher even if he or she is bad. You can do this if you want to. Now is 2010 and there is no excuse for poor English anymore. If you've been making excuses in the past, forget about it. Just start today and keep track of your progress. 15 minutes a day is all you need.
    I speak good English because i'm American :P
    |Thank me if I helped|
    [IMG]https://i1198.photobucke*****m/albums/aa447/David_Hargis/Freemanv2.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i1198.photobucke*****m/albums/aa447/David_Hargis/CombineSoldiers.jpg[/IMG]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345