Okay, so today I purchased a Rainbow 6 Seige cheat from what I thought was normally a reputable company right? Probably 5-6 hours of gameplay later I get removed from my match by BattlEye for Cheating. At first, I wasn't really upset because it was an alt RB6 account, but I reached out to their admins on their "chat server" and got immediately shutdown when I said that their cheat may be detected by BattlEye, in a private support ticket btw so nobody else would see and freak out. Her response when I said I was kicked mid-match was "BattlEye doesn't work that way" and that it had to have been my in-game behavior/obvious hacking. The thing is, it wasn't. I was playing ranked getting 5-8 kill games which isn't that much. I also wasn't wall banging or aim hacking either. I even offered to send them my match replay files so they could see for themselves exactly how I was playing. Her response was quote "ok" and the ticket was immediately closed.

I'm not even mad I'm banned, but the way that the admin there just completely ignored me and didn't even try to hear me out is ridiculous. I was legitimately trying to be helpful, so they could look into it and potentially pull the cheat until it's patched.

Anyways, my question is, can I post about them in the RB6 cheats category? I don't know if it would count as "indirect advertising" if I use the name of the site, and don't want to get banned. I'm not on here much and am not super familiar with the rules. I'd post a review on their site, but they have to be admin approved, and I'm certain they aren't going to approve a review they don't like. Just want to let people know that in its current state, said cheat probably isn't worth the risk, and have no idea of any websites I could do that other than here.