Facebook - Zynga Poker Cheat

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Facebook - Zynga Poker Cheat
I would love for some one to make a see opponents cards hack for Zynga Poker on Facebook . I am good with hacking Facebook games so I could definitely help some one who wants to make it with me via Teamviewer....
This would probably (almost sure) be in the server, meaning "unhackable".
I play Zynga Poker too and it's kind of impossible to hack (educated guess).
Nah , THERE is a shit load of people who hack and most are foreign so I think it is definitely possible lol
It's a flash game and a facebook game.
I'm pretty sure it would be hard to hack + if they caught you they may ban you from Poker.
Dude its impossible to hack all Facebook games are side-served it mean you only can hack editing the game on hoster computer -sorry-
I don't really mean to hack it I mean to cheat , like see other peoples cards, I know for a fact its possible , I've hacked with Cheat Engine , HXD and WPE on a few Facebook Games
~Mr Snipe
( This my alt ) .
Can u help me plz I wanna learn how to hack Zynga poker just don't know. alboh3at@gm
Quote Originally Posted by drpepper-rocks View Post
I don't really mean to hack it I mean to cheat , like see other peoples cards, I know for a fact its possible , I've hacked with Cheat Engine , HXD and WPE on a few Facebook Games
~Mr Snipe
( This my alt ) .
I don't know. How to hack I would love to learn
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?