Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

Two Questions About Hacked Cars

1. I hear that when you ''spoof'' a car as in clone a car to look lika another you can drive the car just have the stats of the original car . But when I try to get the Jericho ( I'm a crim) it still looks like the original car.

2. I saw a enforcer drive a Bishada Rapier so I know its posible, any other ideas if 1. doesn't work?

3. I saw your post poononer saying that you can ''clone'' other people's cars... can I haz antoher hint?

4. Where are these two cars called in the APB files? New Items in Armas Marketplace! - GamersFirst Forums
    I found the car files but can't see these cars in there?

Thanks, and you can keep the errors to yourselfs grammer nazi's .

EDIT: 5th question. I read that some people found files for the devconlse, where are they and does the consle work?
    Last edited by drakesajin; 08-09-2011 at 08:18 PM.

Thanks
    You don't clone it to get it. You do the same method you do to get customizble presets yet instead of getting the correct file you move for example a Bishada's file and rename it to the Jericho's file then purchase the car.

Be aware, it's only the skin and the car won't have the speed, handles. Also you will be hit with mad PM's and district chats about how they're angry.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Yeah thats what I did, does the jericho have to replace the Bishada Rapier ?
    Because I did it with anthoer car and it didnt work.

Thanks
    You most likely didn't fully rename it correctly is my best guess. I know it works as I've seen Enforcers do it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    I'll try it again,but I think I did it crectly becuase where you buy the car ( not the one I want, but the old one). Its shows the jericho but when I spawn it its not.. oh well I'll try it again.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by drakesajin View Post
    I'll try it again,but I think I did it crectly becuase where you buy the car ( not the one I want, but the old one). Its shows the jericho but when I spawn it its not.. oh well I'll try it again.
    Thats weird.. maybe Criminals can't have Jerichos? My best bet is it's dued to the fact the Jericho has sirens on it. Server based a criminal can use NO CAR no matter what that has sirens enabled.

On top of that Jericho does not have an option to disable the sirens ontop, so no Criminal will should or will have it *most likely*.

Then again, anything is possible as I saw this guy IIIIIIIIIIIIIII with a Jericho without a roof. Convertible jericho ftw?

Thanks
    You need to go into the editor then save the car for it to work. Also, from my experience, the game just crashes if you try and save a car with sirens while on a criminal chracter.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    I got it to work a couple days ago, should of posted itt . I also had a crash but i tryed again and it worked, make sure your editing the car you bought cuz I had another car and that may of crashd it.
    Last edited by drakesajin; 08-12-2011 at 12:50 PM.

Thanks
    You cannot use sirens as a criminal. The game is not coded for criminals to have siren use and thus is crashing you. Stop trying. Criminals suck anyways.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Now now don't start the crim vs. enf shit here.