Thread: iOS or Android?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    Android rapes iOS in every aspect. It's being developed faster, has more features, better selection of free apps imo, just works the way you want it to work and is by far the more customizable OS. You can download like a million different version of it with a million different kernels.
    That is true, but let's be realistic, if you buy an Android based phone, it's very likely that your phone will be outdated in a few months and will be abandoned since Android is developing too fast. I remember when I bought my first Android (X10i), it was I think the first Android phone with 1GHz processor but after a few months it got underrated and like a piece of crap and soon more advanced phones came in before X10 had it's 5 minutes of glory. Whereas Apple supports it's phones in long term, I mean look at 3GS, it's been 2 years since it got released and is head-to-head on support with the latest models. All you have to do is jailbreak your phone and you have yourself an awesome deal. Plus. when you jailbreak it, you can install 3-rd party paid apps for free. How? Torrents, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    Apple pioneered an app-based operating system, android made it better, the apple app store is a load of shit, because it's so easy to hack.
    Actually the Apple AppStore is the best for anyone who can afford a game by price of 0.99$. If you ask me, that's actually too cheap because when I checked on my friend's iPhone it's appstore didn't have a single app/game that I didn't like. I can't wait to see what iPhone 5 has to offer, I'd even cosider buying it.
    And all those Android bitches keep talking bout how the antenna on iPhone 4 sucks, believe me, it works just fine. Besides, if there's something you don't have on your phone, you have it in the app store. It even has a freaking night vision app unlike those lousy copies on Android Market that just add green effect to the camera!

Quote Originally Posted by dumdumi View Post
    SYMBIAN .

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    Operating System for iPhones and iPod Touches.
    He was being ironic.
    Last edited by ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y; 08-25-2011 at 05:22 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    btw andriod

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”

Thanks
    android's better.

Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    I assume you bought that HP Touchpad for $99?
    @iverson954360

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian For This Useful Post:

ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y (08-25-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Android is better.
    Most people here are rooting for iOS because you have an iPhone.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Android.

/tweettweet
    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Android, fuck apple and fuck icancer.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    GET a BB lol

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by itisshame View Post
    What do you mean perfected it? What does android have that iOS doesn't?
    For starters it's source code publicly available.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Bartowski View Post
    That is true, but let's be realistic, if you buy an Android based phone, it's very likely that your phone will be outdated in a few months and will be abandoned since Android is developing too fast. I remember when I bought my first Android (X10i), it was I think the first Android phone with 1GHz processor but after a few months it got underrated and like a piece of crap and soon more advanced phones came in before X10 had it's 5 minutes of glory. Whereas Apple supports it's phones in long term, I mean look at 3GS, it's been 2 years since it got released and is head-to-head on support with the latest models. All you have to do is jailbreak your phone and you have yourself an awesome deal. Plus. when you jailbreak it, you can install 3-rd party paid apps for free. How? Torrents, of course.
    Sadly the iPhone gets outdated just as fast if not faster (when did the iPhone ever have HD playback ... oh wait). The fact that Apple doesn't even update iOS and advances as much as Android is the worst possibly argument for a pro-iOS standpoint. Wow. And no need to jailbreak an Android phone for free 3rd party apps...

Actually the Apple AppStore is the best for anyone who can afford a game by price of 0.99$. If you ask me, that's actually too cheap because when I checked on my friend's iPhone it's appstore didn't have a single app/game that I didn't like. I can't wait to see what iPhone 5 has to offer, I'd even cosider buying it.
    And all those Android bitches keep talking bout how the antenna on iPhone 4 sucks, believe me, it works just fine. Besides, if there's something you don't have on your phone, you have it in the app store. It even has a freaking night vision app unlike those lousy copies on Android Market that just add green effect to the camera!
    Same goes for Android. Any app you want, you can get. No problem. And better yet, you have a greater variety of apps because unlike iOS, Android isn't a locked up security fuckfest.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    ^ makes me smile

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Hey hey, I don't like Apple myself, but making fun of skinny geeks with cancer isn't funny.

For starters it's source code publicly available.

Sadly the iPhone gets outdated just as fast if not faster (when did the iPhone ever have HD playback ... oh wait). The fact that Apple doesn't even update iOS and advances as much as Android is the worst possibly argument for a pro-iOS standpoint. Wow. And no need to jailbreak an Android phone for free 3rd party apps...

Same goes for Android. Any app you want, you can get. No problem. And better yet, you have a greater variety of apps because unlike iOS, Android isn't a locked up security fuckfest.

^ makes me smile
    @Alen fuck man why you always beat me at shit. And not really any app is working with all Android phones. Some don't even work when officialy supported by a phone. I freaking paid 2$ for Sketchbook Mobile on my Atrix and force crashes on start. Whereas iOS apps get updated reguraly with bugfixes and new features. And about that "locked up security fuckfest" thing you said, that's bullshit. Who cares about HD playback, videos play out just fine.

"you have a greater variety of apps" also bullshit, half of the Android apps are like "Top 100 Lady Gaga quotes" and crap like that, and you even have to pay for those! 2:1 for Chuck. What you got now, Slovy?
    Last edited by ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y; 08-25-2011 at 01:08 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    [QUOTE=Chuck Bartowski;4993166]Hey hey, I don't like Apple myself, but making fun of skinny geeks with cancer isn't funny.

Obviously it is and nice way to avoid confronting the raised arguments

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    I've had an iOS for 3 1/2 years

Android is better in my opinion, but iOS lasts longer.
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

MARGHERITA

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    [quote=Alen;4993230]
    Hey hey, I don't like Apple myself, but making fun of skinny geeks with cancer isn't funny.

Obviously it is and nice way to avoid confronting the raised arguments
    So you're saying I'm a double agent working for Apple?
    Believe me, I'm an Android fanboy myself, but that iPad 2 rocks ass.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

@Alen fuck man why you always beat me at shit. And not really any app is working with all Android phones. Some don't even work when officialy supported by a phone. I freaking paid 2$ for Sketchbook Mobile on my Atrix and force crashes on start. Whereas iOS apps get updated reguraly with bugfixes and new features. And about that "locked up security fuckfest" thing you said, that's bullshit. Who cares about HD playback, videos play out just fine.
    Maybe you should consider switching ROMs if your current one sucks? I've never had issues with apps my entire time, and I also have a tegra phone Guess you just dunno how to handle Android /kewl

2:0

Oh yeah, who cares about being to play 1080p via hdmi when you can play 360p on a tiny 4" screen.

3:0

"you have a greater variety of apps" also bullshit, half of the Android apps are like "Top 100 Lady Gaga quotes" and crap like that, and you even have to pay for those! 2:1 for Chuck. What you got now, Slovy?
    I've had all the iPhones and several Android phones and I can say that's not true. Unless you have some sources to back up that BS, gg.

4:0

Thanks
    android .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Maybe you should consider switching ROMs if your current one sucks? I've never had issues with apps my entire time, and I also have a tegra phone Guess you just dunno how to handle Android /kewl

2:0

Oh yeah, who cares about being to play 1080p via hdmi when you can play 360p on a tiny 4" screen.

3:0

I've had all the iPhones and several Android phones and I can say that's not true. Unless you have some sources to back up that BS, gg.

4:0
    @Alen Cheater. Reported!

And my warranty expires in 4 months so can't root untill then.
    Last edited by ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y; 08-25-2011 at 01:21 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast