Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    come play cs and then say that. stupid little kid.
    thats with me downloading and on wireless. ya you wish you had this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollerCoaster View Post
    LET ME CLEAR SOMETHING UP, WHEN I SAY THEY ARE NOOB GUNS, I DO NOT MEAN THEY SUCK! I ACTUALLY MEAN NOOBS THAT AREN'T GOOD AT THE GAME USE THEM BECAUSE THEY LACK SKILL AND DO NOT WISH TO OBTAIN SKILL.

M4A1, AK-47, Desert Eagle and AWM have to be the noobiest guns in the game. Everyone always disagrees and bashes me for it.

Now I'm going to discuss why these guns are so noob!
    First, though, this is how I rank them ( noobiest to least noobiest ):
    1. AWM
    2. Desert Eagle
    3. AK-47
    4. M4A1

Now these guns are just guns you can pick up and use at almost any given moment because of their overpoweredness.

AWM - Always a one shot weapon, and is way over-used. And people who use them think they're the most pro people in the game, but they're NOT. I bet those fucks can't use a damn M700.

AK-47 - Now this gun just takes no skill. Everyone says it's hard because of the recoil, but it's NOT. Seriously, I can spray from across the map in Cross Road and kill someone no problem. This is because it's the HIGHEST DAMAGE automatic PRIMARY weapon in the game that ISN'T a sniper. Its damage just out-classes every gun, and MM or HM is just a joke when you use this.

M4A1 - I don't know. Something about this is just so overpowering about it. It's NOT accuracy. The M16 actually has better accuracy than this shit. Oh yeah... This gun DOES HAVE A HIGH DAMAGE! Combine that with it's okay accuracy and low recoil, and you have an AK-47 for-kitties version. Just an FYI: It does have more damage than most rifles in the game.

Desert Eagle - Omfg, this weapon is NOT pro. Everyone thinks it fucking is. AT LEAST use an Anaconda. ANYTHING BUT THIS OVERPOWERED GARBAGE. So this weapon has a fast rate of fire, and too many bullets for its damage.

Now I'll talk about weapons that actually do take skill, and they're not guns that you can just pick up and use. You actually need strategy and wits to use these guns.

[Posting these guns to back up my argument]

MP7 - This gun takes so much skill. It's a little more powerful than the Uzi, and it has the fastest fire rate in the game. Yes, it's even faster than Gatling Gun and P90!! It has a mega low damage. So you must compensate these stats with some skill. I learned to use this gun, and I'm able to own noobs and make them cry. For some reason, they also call me one shot killer.

Uzi - I think I should say it's the hardest to use gun in the game next to the Gatling Gun. Low Damage ( 9 damage for chest shot, ~50 for head I think ), and a somewhat fast fire rate, you need a lot of strategy for this gun. I was one time able to quad head shot with this, but I got kicked directly after...

P90 - Although some say it's noob, it's really not. Sprayers might like the 50 bullets, but look at it's damage. It's basically an Uzi with more bullets, and an odd recoil. It's fun to use this sometimes.

M60 - I have no clue why anyone would say this is a noob sprayer's gun. The gun has a mega high recoil that takes time to get used to. After you learn to use this, any other gun just seems like a baby gun ( and you become like me ).

M700 & Dragunov - This gun is the only sniper, along with the Dragunov, that actually does require some experience from the user. M700 is not one shot skill, and it's awesome when you kill Full HP AWMers with it. They cry hard sometimes. You need lots of experience and strategy before you can successfully use it. Dragunov sometimes one shots. Having ANY pistol along with a Dragunov is a good choice. Hit with Dragunov -> Switch to Pistol -> One shot kill with pistol. Pure proness

M16
    - It's actually noob, but people see it as the weak gun that noobs use, not that it's overpowered, but it really is. M16 has a mega high accuracy as long as you don't spray. Crouching without moving is about 5 bullets that land near the center before they go off. With most guns it's 2-3, but this one has a really good accuracy to noob down those guns. It has a low damage however, so chest shots and headshots are mandatory. Need some strategy to use this.

So that's my rant

Don't post about how I am whining, or I'll rape you in-game

Other than this, almost everything is balanced except for those camper spots in MM and HM maps.

Sidenote: ragecry
    inb4someonetellsmeimcryingandwhatnot
    kid ur a joke those are the main guns in wogl just because u suck compared to other players and get mad ass gamer rage doesn't mean they suck those guns take the most skill to use in game please cry more kid
    MUFUKA
    ........................./´¯/)
    ......................,/¯..//
    ...................../..../ /
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´(..´......,~/'...')
    .........\.................\/..../
    ..........''...\.......... _.·´
    ............\..............(
    ..............\..............
    Ign .55.
    RESPECT LIST
    bigd1212 aka Troop-i Thought him how to play
    myself fool

Thanks
    I see your point. But I don't think it's correct. So just because it's a good gun, it's noob? I don't think so.

It's more to what gun you use that determines if you're good or not.

But I do agree with the Ak being noob. People get the AK-Gold then just spray everywhere and get like 30-5 kdr.

Love many, trust few and always paddle your own canoe
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    come on dont let us read this al sl and m12s are noobs bla bla ....i agre with u

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234