Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

letter i got received from nexon: ADMIN PLEASE READ

after complaining to nexon, for being ranked down and banned, especially seeing as the character i used for hacking, for fun, and the length of time i played, only had a .58 kd ratio, this is the letter i received from them:

Greetings,

As you know, the Combat Arms community has been dealing with a severe hacking situation. We are continually striving to investigate and identify possible threats to the integrity of the game. All of our efforts are intended to provide a safe and fun environment for our soldiers.

Our records show that there were multiple instances of anomalies detected with your account. These anomalies indicate that there was third-party software interfering with the Combat Arms client.

While we are confident that the results of our detection are accurate, we understand that many players feel that this was unjust. If you believe that there were outside circumstances that contributed to the action taken against your account, we would like to request two things from you:

1) Please submit a DX Diag and MSInfo. The instructions for pulling this information are as follows.

A) Click on Start.
    Click on Run.
    C) Type in DXDIAG and press Enter or click OK, this will open the DirectX diagnostic tool.
    D) Run the DirectDraw, Direct3D and DirectSound tests found under the Display and Sound tabs before creating the dxdiag.txt file.
    E) Click on the Save All Information Button (save this file to your windows desktop and name it dxdiag).
    F) Click on the More Help tab and open the Microsoft system information tool (MSInfo).
    G) Click on File and choose Save (save this file to your windows desktop and name it MSInfo).

2.) Please submit an Ahn Lab Report. The instructions for doing this are as follows.

A) Find this report at AhnLab - Antivirus Software and Security Solutions Provider
    Download the file, then click run, and then run again when prompted.
    C) Once the report UI opens click on the Error Report button. Save to a location of your choice.
    D) DO NOT fill out any of this information. Simply click Save.
    E) It will gather information, then ask for confirmation, click Agree.
    F) When it is done it will compress and will be ready to go.

Please send these three attachments in an email to einquiry@nexon.net. Please make the subject ?DX Diag/AhnLab Report?. Please include your character name or account ID in the body of the email.

While your cooperation is appreciated, and extremely invaluable, please understand that the information you provide may not affect the status of your account.

Sincerely,

GM Crash
    Nexon America, Inc.

if anyone has a way to modify this procedure to make it say what we want, and make them think their system is even more screwed up, it would be a great asset to the hacking community

thank you.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hfr101870 View Post
    dude, im a 38 year old corporate finance corporation president, lol, i do this at night for fun, and to relax, and these kids have no respect at all, its embarrassing, FOR THEM, and they don't even know it
    Millonaire>? just guessin lol and thats wierd that letter they sent thanks for postin

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Aoe3_CA For This Useful Post:

hfr101870 (11-04-2008)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aoe3_CA View Post
    Millonaire>? just guessin lol and thats wierd that letter they sent thanks for postin
    lol, i wish i was, soon hopefully, lol, and yeah, i know a few others that got the same letter, ive seen it posted on other sites to them, these pricks are serious now, stupid, but serious.

Scripting VB in my basement, and eating Cheezies.
    Thanks
    Well, If I get a bitchy ass email from nexon I'll sue their ass. If that Ahnlab shit is searching our computer for "3rd party software"... I believe that is an invasion of their personal privacy act. Is it not? That could lead into fraud or possibly many other very personal matters.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dr1nkm1lk For This Useful Post:

hfr101870 (11-04-2008)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dr1nkm1lk View Post
    Well, If I get a bitchy ass email from nexon I'll sue their ass. If that Ahnlab shit is searching our computer for "3rd party software"... I believe that is an invasion of their personal privacy act. Is it not? That could lead into fraud or possibly many other very personal matters.
    you have a definite point there, i think ill respond to them just to piss them off, thanks for bringing that to my attention, i didn't think of it !

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Welcome to MPGH, home of the flamers.
    wow hyperion, that is so right
    [IMG]https://i304.photobucke*****m/albums/nn165/Vincent787_bucket/kirbyfinal.jpg[/IMG]
    Thanks to Gotchuthief, for this ownzording siggy

[IMG]https://i330.photobucke*****m/albums/l415/goodsd/aceruser.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://jodaweb.shinrane*****m/9629.png[/IMG]

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dal3umster For This Useful Post:

hfr101870 (11-04-2008)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hfr101870 View Post
    wow, is everyone here like 12 years old? i have another account, i was merely passing on info, that they are seriously doing this, and this is what their sending out, to make your own computer rat you out, and for the little fuck that called me stupid, i probably make more money than you, your parents, and their 3 best friends put together, and could buy a website and programmers and do the same shit as all of these sites, and have you shining my shoes, all i was trying to do, for those of you that cant read or comprehend ( i know , a big word ) beyond a 3rd grade level, was help. if you don't get that, then you have no business posting here, furthermore ( yes i know, another big word ) i've helped finance other websites and companies, that take input and advisement in regards to the repercussions of their products as productive information.
    If you were smart enough to make more money than all of our parents and friends combined, wouldn't you have good grammar skills?

Try putting capitals in the beginning of sentences.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ImNoobzz View Post
    If you were smart enough to make more money than all of our parents and friends combined, wouldn't you have good grammar skills?

Try putting capitals in the beginning of sentences.
    lol, very funny, but my grammar and articulate nature, are not really the point here are they? i was making a point. capital letters are a pain to me when im typing fast, thats why god created spell check on documents, and if you also notice, my punctuation isnt the best either.

Thanks

my response to nexon 5 minutes ago, lol

i dont have a clue how you could even say that to someone with a .58 kd ratio, but instead you want me to run scans and such and prove to you im not using other software? what you are doing is illegal and an invasion of privacy, and are basically saying guilty until proven innocent, and creating tasks and work for someone, on a free game, i think that 4 months of playing, to get the rank and exp i finally got to, was work enough, im not some kid that needs to cheat to prove myself, ill be giving my nx cash i bought the day before this happened to someone elsewhere, and ill take my future business with you elswhere as well, and you and your game can kiss my ass.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12