Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy

Adsense payment problem

ok google adsense is really gay , when i signed up i saw that to request a payment i must reach atleast 10$

i got 13$ and when i click to edit my payment details

help me i want to make some money to donate to mpgh , yes i have money but i cant get nothing till september so i searched a way to make money on internet but now i need help

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You need credit cards for that?
    there's nothing left for you here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by EgoRaptor View Post
    You need credit cards for that?
    fuck you spammer

Thanks
    Select a form of payment ...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    Select a form of payment ...
    thats the point genius i cant

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkiller2012 View Post

thats the point genius i cant
    Treat others with respect, you noob. Your not big shit, so stop acting like it. /

One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    google adsense sucks ( i never even know there is such thing... )

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    i go to sleep now , i hope some1 helps me until tomorrow , the guys who can help me to cashout from this gay google adsense will receive a part of my profit

One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkiller2012 View Post
    i go to sleep now , i hope some1 helps me until tomorrow , the guys who can help me to cashout from this gay google adsense will receive a part of my profit

Google AdSense Scam: Is there Truth to the Google AdSense Scam?
    Google AdSense has received a lot of flak recently for promoting the so-called Google AdSense scam from several parties, including those who have made use of this marketing tool in the past. Is there truth to it, or is it nothing more than a hoax to discredit Google? This article talks about vital information that you will need to know about the Google AdSense scam.

What is Google AdSense?

In order to understand what the Google Adsense scam is, it’s important to understand what Google AdSense is in the first place. Have you noticed banner advertisements appearing on some websites that you’ve visited? These are advertisements paid for by companies to Google to promote their products and services. In turn, what Google does is that it allows websites to post these advertisements, and in return will give them a small fee every time someone clicks the ad. The amount of payment they will receive will depend on several things, including the amount paid by the advertiser and the niche the product being advertised belongs to. For information about how to use white hat No Google AdSense Scam techniques to do earn a decent income. Now that you have working knowledge of what Google AdSense is, it is now time to look at what the Google AdSense scam is all about.

The Story Behind the Google AdSense Scam

The story behind the Google AdSense scam has become so murky and clouded that no one really knows where it originated, or even if the stories about AdSense continue to grow over time. In truth, there is more than one Google AdSense scam claim out there. The more popular ones are:

Google AdSense scam #1: You can’t make money with Google AdSense. There are some people who claim that Google only gives lip service to those who post Google ads on their websites, and that the company doesn’t actually pay them for the mileage. As such, according to this Google AdSense scam claim, the only one who actually ends up earning money through the ads is Google itself.
    Google AdSense scam #2: The so-called get rich quick schemes in Google AdSense are scams. There are some companies and individuals that claim they can teach people to make money quickly through Google AdSense. This is the Google AdSense scam in itself, because it is not possible to make money quickly and easily through AdSense.
    Google AdSense scam #3: The advertisements appearing in the ads of Google are nothing but scams. All of the companies that pay Google to post their advertisements on websites are nothing but fraudulent companies that are desperate enough to resort to black hat marketing techniques to get the promotion. With this Google AdSense scam claim, Google indirectly scams those who click on these advertisements by promoting fraudulent companies.
    Google AdSense scam #4: You can cheat Google AdSense by clicking the ads on your own website multiple times. Instead of something that Google actually does, this Google AdSense scam claim is focused on those who click websites, with some companies hiring individuals to click the ads on their own sites so that they will be able to earn money at Google’s and the advertiser’s expense. In the same way, there is also another Google AdSense scam floating around that it’s possible to use Internet proxies so that you can actually click the advertisements yourself without being tracked by Google.
    Google AdSense scam #5: There is an e-mail spreading around about Google AdSense that is designed to steal your personal information to commit identity and credit card fraud online. Much like the other e-mail frauds, this Google AdSense scam claim states that there are some people that dupe people into believing that they are signing up for Google AdSense when in truth, they’re actually filling up bogus forms designed for online thieves to get your personal information.
    The Truth about Google AdSense Scam

In order to understand the truth behind the Google AdSense scam, it is better to address these issues individually.

First of all, it’s actually possible to make money through Google AdSense. In fact, there are actually several people who already have been sent their payment, contrary to the first Google AdSense scam claim. Interestingly enough, those who claim that there is truth to these scam claims are the people who actually weren’t able to earn money through AdSense because they didn’t get enough traffic on their site, which says a lot about who these individuals are. However, there are no quick-rich schemes to earning money through AdSense, which is why there is truth to the fact that there are actually people who are trying to scam other individuals through the so-called get-rich-quick schemes they come up with. Thus, while there is truth to the second Google AdSense scam, this is not actually sanctioned by Google, so the blame cannot be put at their feet.

With regards to the third Google AdSense scam, admittedly, it is possible for shady companies to pay Google to advertise for them. Even though Google will try as much as possible to pick only those advertisements that come from reputable sources, the amount of ads they get in a day can become so overwhelming that they may not be able to filter everything. A such, with regards to this Google AdSense scam, people will need to exercise what they are usually advised when they use the Internet, which is to take the things they pick up online with a grain of salt.

There is also truth to the fourth Google AdSense scam. There really are website owners who actually click their own ads or pay someone else to do the clicking for them. Because of this practice, Google has become much more stringent about the rules and regulations of AdSense, and they can actually ban people from this service if they deem that they are actually using this form of Google AdSense scam in an attempt to make a few quick bucks.

Finally, the Google AdSense scam is also true, but as with the other true AdSense scams, these aren’t actually sanctioned by Google. Some disreputable third-party companies or individuals have recently spread e-mails that take people to a webpage that apes the actual Google AdSense registration page. Because some people believe that this is the real deal, they end up giving a lot of sensitive information to the online thieves. To counteract this Google AdSense scam, make sure that you only register to the official Google AdSense site. Check the URL of the website before filling up any forms to make sure that the site is legitimate.

The Bottom Line about Google AdSense Scam

There is no truth to the Google AdSense scam. As long as you get the account directly from Google and you actually make use of AdSense according to its policies, then there is a possibility for you to earn money through that avenue. The key to making an income in Google AdSense is to have a lot of traffic to your website. Furthermore, the traffic should be converted to clicks to the ads that appear on your website to make some money. As such, unlike what the Google AdSense scam claims, it’s not a quick-rich scheme; you really will need to exert some effort in order to receive a decent income.

Now despite the vast majority of these Google AdSense scam web sites, none of them can give you long term generate added revenue. One product you can turn to is the AdSense Blueprint. The regular Google Adsense service could give you 5 to 10 cents per click, but you know that that is not enough for you to earn the money for your site. With the $100k blueprint, you possible to earn up to $22 per click. If you are desperately want to have your main income from your online venture, you can use the $100k blueprint to earn $100 on your first try. You can even make more money as along as you use the $100k blueprint program. This blueprint could earn $100 a day for the first 90 days, and up to $300 a day in 180 days since you availed of the $100k blueprint.

For less than $50 dollars, you can get $100k Blueprint here. You could earn more than what you paid for in no time without using risky Google Adsense Scam Techniques.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by luojunkai123 View Post
    Google AdSense Scam: Is there Truth to the Google AdSense Scam?
    Google AdSense has received a lot of flak recently for promoting the so-called Google AdSense scam from several parties, including those who have made use of this marketing tool in the past. Is there truth to it, or is it nothing more than a hoax to discredit Google? This article talks about vital information that you will need to know about the Google AdSense scam.

What is Google AdSense?

In order to understand what the Google Adsense scam is, it’s important to understand what Google AdSense is in the first place. Have you noticed banner advertisements appearing on some websites that you’ve visited? These are advertisements paid for by companies to Google to promote their products and services. In turn, what Google does is that it allows websites to post these advertisements, and in return will give them a small fee every time someone clicks the ad. The amount of payment they will receive will depend on several things, including the amount paid by the advertiser and the niche the product being advertised belongs to. For information about how to use white hat No Google AdSense Scam techniques to do earn a decent income. Now that you have working knowledge of what Google AdSense is, it is now time to look at what the Google AdSense scam is all about.

The Story Behind the Google AdSense Scam

The story behind the Google AdSense scam has become so murky and clouded that no one really knows where it originated, or even if the stories about AdSense continue to grow over time. In truth, there is more than one Google AdSense scam claim out there. The more popular ones are:

Google AdSense scam #1: You can’t make money with Google AdSense. There are some people who claim that Google only gives lip service to those who post Google ads on their websites, and that the company doesn’t actually pay them for the mileage. As such, according to this Google AdSense scam claim, the only one who actually ends up earning money through the ads is Google itself.
    Google AdSense scam #2: The so-called get rich quick schemes in Google AdSense are scams. There are some companies and individuals that claim they can teach people to make money quickly through Google AdSense. This is the Google AdSense scam in itself, because it is not possible to make money quickly and easily through AdSense.
    Google AdSense scam #3: The advertisements appearing in the ads of Google are nothing but scams. All of the companies that pay Google to post their advertisements on websites are nothing but fraudulent companies that are desperate enough to resort to black hat marketing techniques to get the promotion. With this Google AdSense scam claim, Google indirectly scams those who click on these advertisements by promoting fraudulent companies.
    Google AdSense scam #4: You can cheat Google AdSense by clicking the ads on your own website multiple times. Instead of something that Google actually does, this Google AdSense scam claim is focused on those who click websites, with some companies hiring individuals to click the ads on their own sites so that they will be able to earn money at Google’s and the advertiser’s expense. In the same way, there is also another Google AdSense scam floating around that it’s possible to use Internet proxies so that you can actually click the advertisements yourself without being tracked by Google.
    Google AdSense scam #5: There is an e-mail spreading around about Google AdSense that is designed to steal your personal information to commit identity and credit card fraud online. Much like the other e-mail frauds, this Google AdSense scam claim states that there are some people that dupe people into believing that they are signing up for Google AdSense when in truth, they’re actually filling up bogus forms designed for online thieves to get your personal information.
    The Truth about Google AdSense Scam

In order to understand the truth behind the Google AdSense scam, it is better to address these issues individually.

First of all, it’s actually possible to make money through Google AdSense. In fact, there are actually several people who already have been sent their payment, contrary to the first Google AdSense scam claim. Interestingly enough, those who claim that there is truth to these scam claims are the people who actually weren’t able to earn money through AdSense because they didn’t get enough traffic on their site, which says a lot about who these individuals are. However, there are no quick-rich schemes to earning money through AdSense, which is why there is truth to the fact that there are actually people who are trying to scam other individuals through the so-called get-rich-quick schemes they come up with. Thus, while there is truth to the second Google AdSense scam, this is not actually sanctioned by Google, so the blame cannot be put at their feet.

With regards to the third Google AdSense scam, admittedly, it is possible for shady companies to pay Google to advertise for them. Even though Google will try as much as possible to pick only those advertisements that come from reputable sources, the amount of ads they get in a day can become so overwhelming that they may not be able to filter everything. A such, with regards to this Google AdSense scam, people will need to exercise what they are usually advised when they use the Internet, which is to take the things they pick up online with a grain of salt.

There is also truth to the fourth Google AdSense scam. There really are website owners who actually click their own ads or pay someone else to do the clicking for them. Because of this practice, Google has become much more stringent about the rules and regulations of AdSense, and they can actually ban people from this service if they deem that they are actually using this form of Google AdSense scam in an attempt to make a few quick bucks.

Finally, the Google AdSense scam is also true, but as with the other true AdSense scams, these aren’t actually sanctioned by Google. Some disreputable third-party companies or individuals have recently spread e-mails that take people to a webpage that apes the actual Google AdSense registration page. Because some people believe that this is the real deal, they end up giving a lot of sensitive information to the online thieves. To counteract this Google AdSense scam, make sure that you only register to the official Google AdSense site. Check the URL of the website before filling up any forms to make sure that the site is legitimate.

The Bottom Line about Google AdSense Scam

There is no truth to the Google AdSense scam. As long as you get the account directly from Google and you actually make use of AdSense according to its policies, then there is a possibility for you to earn money through that avenue. The key to making an income in Google AdSense is to have a lot of traffic to your website. Furthermore, the traffic should be converted to clicks to the ads that appear on your website to make some money. As such, unlike what the Google AdSense scam claims, it’s not a quick-rich scheme; you really will need to exert some effort in order to receive a decent income.

Now despite the vast majority of these Google AdSense scam web sites, none of them can give you long term generate added revenue. One product you can turn to is the AdSense Blueprint. The regular Google Adsense service could give you 5 to 10 cents per click, but you know that that is not enough for you to earn the money for your site. With the $100k blueprint, you possible to earn up to $22 per click. If you are desperately want to have your main income from your online venture, you can use the $100k blueprint to earn $100 on your first try. You can even make more money as along as you use the $100k blueprint program. This blueprint could earn $100 a day for the first 90 days, and up to $300 a day in 180 days since you availed of the $100k blueprint.

For less than $50 dollars, you can get $100k Blueprint here. You could earn more than what you paid for in no time without using risky Google Adsense Scam Techniques.
    Nice skills with the old C+P.
    - "Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"
    - "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Pretty sure you need $100 to qualify for a withdrawl, and if you were trying to intice people to click on it, you can probably forget about ever seeing it. Shit, botting Runescape is probably easier.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

12. The Following User Says Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

BanHammer (08-29-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Pretty sure you need $100 to qualify for a withdrawl, and if you were trying to intice people to click on it, you can probably forget about ever seeing it. Shit, botting Runescape is probably easier.
    Botting the Runescape is easier, and it makes me Lol.

Level 130 ftw.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    you need at least $100 (total) for google to send you a check

Thanks
    Stop using the emote a lot

It makes you look stupid