Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by fecher View Post
    How is the reflection off...
    can you actually post "helpful" comments
    STOP FUCKING ASSUMING.
    ASK HIM WHAT HE MEANS FIRST BEFORE YOU THINK HE'S NOT HELPING.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Go take a midol kid

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Go take a midol kid
    You're one of those people. Talk smack, act nice when you can't handle the pressure, and then you become an ass again.

P.S. Read this from the bottom to top. You'll see how much of an ass you were, I thought you stopped, and now you continue to be retarded.
    fecher
    1 Week Ago
    Hey! hey you with the face! do you mind going to my Old works thread and commenting, most the signatures dont have topaz cuz it was when i was first starting out and was wondering on your opinion if i should go back to that style, Thx if you do.

1 Week Ago
    fecher
    Bro calm down bro, i am just having a really bad day. and took it out on the forum, thats what i do sometimes, just to get my anger out i "Troll" but everything is good now.
    and im sincerely sorry.

Matt
    1 Week Ago
    Matt
    You know, is it just that you respect Ryan more than Eth, and you decide that you don't want to leer at Ryan because of his obviously higher talent and respect, so you decide that Eth is of no worth and you instantly decide that he deserves no respect?

Edit

Matt
    1 Week Ago
    Matt
    Showroom - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking
    And even Ryan was baffled at the topaz, and you don't leer at him?

Edit

Matt
    1 Week Ago
    Matt
    Read the facts, stop viewing opinions: YOU INSULT PEOPLE. You somehow, feel insecure about yourself, and then you put in random opinions. You call him a troll, and tell him to go back to /b/. Why must you do so? Is it because you won't accept his logical reasoning's and you would like to just hide in your opinions?

Edit

Matt
    1 Week Ago
    Matt
    Until you take back what you said, I will continue to tell you the wrongdoings of your actions. You need to stop acting as if you know everything, and get your head out of the clouds. See what's around you, get to see the whole picture. We know more about images and critique than you, and you won't take it.

Edit

Matt
    1 Week Ago
    Matt
    You will not receive respect anywhere in the world if you act like so, you have to learn to get off your high pedestal and stop thinking everyone who is against you is a little asskisser.

Edit

Matt
    1 Week Ago
    Matt
    Why must you continue to pester the living daylights out of us? You still continue to anger me. Even after our long chat, and in which you apologized and obviously you would stop doing so, you continue to do so. You still assume facts that are not true, and still say that I'm a kiss ass, and which you also called other people kiss asses, when all they are doing is saying that they know he will beat you. While that may not be necessarily true, they are entitled to their voice, in which you insult them from their facts, which just makes you an ass. Why must you consistently do so?

Edit

fecher
    1 Week Ago
    fecher
    sounds* sorry i am playing some vindictus and was in a rush to type that haha was gettn my ass owned by a boss

Matt
    1 Week Ago
    Matt
    Be warned, I still have my eye on you good sir/

Edit

fecher
    1 Week Ago
    fecher
    okay sounsd good

Matt
    1 Week Ago
    Matt
    I'm glad we ended on good terms like the other person. Now, little tip: don't be an ass on someone's 3 or 2 or w/e amount of words. All of us know topaz is being whored, and continuing to use topaz will not lead you on the path of learning.

Edit

fecher
    1 Week Ago
    fecher
    okay im sorry can we be best friends now?

Matt
    1 Week Ago
    Matt
    I am not being a dick, because I have nothing to apologize to you for. You ignore Ryguy's two words of wisdom, but diss and challenge Eth. You also assumed that I was being a kiss ass, when I said nothing but . You then started an argument that will continue until YOU apologize to me. And if you want to be specific, these are the first words you said to me. "How's his ass taste?"

Edit

fecher
    1 Week Ago
    fecher
    Okay be a dick then.

Matt
    1 Week Ago
    Matt
    I have not, and will not apologize to you. You still obviously cannot read.

Edit

fecher
    1 Week Ago
    fecher
    K thank you sir. I accept your apology

Matt
    1 Week Ago
    Matt
    I take it back, obviously my fault for getting angry at you, when it should not be worth my time.

Edit

fecher
    1 Week Ago
    fecher
    you called me a ******...

Matt
    1 Week Ago
    Matt
    I shall not, because you still assume that every word I say is of no concern and importance, when I am the only one who is logically reasoning with you, while you call me "nikka", or insult me of my age when that had nothing to do with intelligence.

Edit

fecher
    1 Week Ago
    fecher
    Can you go away now?

Matt
    1 Week Ago
    Matt
    You also seem to think that age has something to do with intelligence, why do you think so sir? Is it the fact that you'll feel superior that you're older than me? You can't grasp hold of the idea that a teenager could be smart, which in this case you might be a teenager as well.

Edit

Matt
    1 Week Ago
    Matt
    I like how you just assumed that I assumed that you were good. It also states the fact that you can't read either.

Edit

fecher
    1 Week Ago
    fecher
    I never said i was the best but thanks for assuming that I never once statted that haha

Matt
    1 Week Ago
    Matt
    You're just like that one person I met here, he was such a retard. He kept assuming things he had nothing to back up with, and always thought he was on top. He however, learned and finally got along with everyone because he realized he was making stupid comments, and learned to accept the fact that you have to accept CnC, which Eth did. He said no one likes topaz, which is ultimately true. It is honestly just used to clean up, not to whore the whole signature, like you do. Anyways, I can't reason with a full retard, so good day to you sir.

fecher
    Because nikka i dont really care what you have to say, your nothing and will never be anything now get off my profile, and dont talk to me.

Matt
    1 Week Ago
    Matt
    You also don't know what the definition of a small child is as well, and the fact that you ignored all of my rational arguments, it seems as if all you can ever do is retort with meaningless comebacks.

Edit

fecher
    1 Week Ago
    fecher
    Date of Birth
    October 6, 1996 (14)
    Nuff said, GOML

Matt
    1 Week Ago
    Matt
    You obviously lost all respect once you began assuming I was a small child, when there is no proof in that. In as well, you don't know what ass kissing is. If you've seen his previous work, he is in all honesty better than you. If I can't state a fact, then may it be so.

Edit

fecher
    1 Week Ago
    fecher
    You do realize your an ass kisser and need to grow up lil kid

Matt
    1 Week Ago
    Matt
    You do realize he's immensely better than you?

Edit

fecher
    1 Week Ago
    fecher
    How's his ass taste?
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt For This Useful Post:

Paradox (09-02-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Go take a midol kid
    keep that attitude, and il shove a fukitoll down your throat oh and a box of midols + package.

PS: I liek teh bannerz, reflection is off as everyone said lol.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Atrox For This Useful Post:

fecher (09-02-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Shit i read that backwards I started at the top

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Someone pleaseee teach me how to make that!!! please it loks so awesome and i have PS and all im ok but not good or awesome like this is!
    Accomplished: Nothing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Followed a Tutorial bro because im new with banners and all wanted to learn some tips and shiz
    50 Stunning Photoshop Text Effect Tutorials - Smashing Magazine
    theres where i went and this is the one i used
    Colorful Glowing Text Effect in Photoshop | Tutorial9

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Followed a Tutorial bro because im new with banners and all wanted to learn some tips and shiz
    50 Stunning Photoshop Text Effect Tutorials - Smashing Magazine
    theres where i went and this is the one i used
    Colorful Glowing Text Effect in Photoshop | Tutorial9
    TYTYTYTY so much!
    Accomplished: Nothing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12