So today a fat guy quit work.

Making my workload this week annoyingly more than it should be.
-------------------------

Story is:

I'm getting ready to leave for my shift. Fat-boy comes in and looks all angry. I noticed quite quickly that his shirt(overshirt) was off and that his(undershirt) was soaked in sweat.(which was odd since i'd been outside all day without much sweat and he'd been outside for like 30 minutes.).

Anyway, he's all pissed because he has "too much hours" for next week. I had roughly 50% more hours this last week than him, bullshit hours too: Closing, opening, mutiple days of closing(its abnormal). But he complains that he has "too many hours" and wants to quit.

And i sit there like.....great. This fuck hasn't even worked an hour of his shift and he wants to quit his job. Making me stay at work for another 1.5 hours and making me fucking pissed cus now we are down a person that we need to make it easier on everyone. Essentially i have to fucking work MORE now because of that fucking fat ass being such a pussy that he couldn't take not even THIRTY hours a week. (i worked around 35-38).

Pussies man.........if they aren't on women, you just want to beat the shit out of them.