Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
    the sidewinder mouse is one of the best
    its the keyboard that sucks
    Get a decent wired gaming mouse and you'll discover a whole new aspect to gaming. The Sidewinder series is overpriced commercialized gadgetry, the pinnacle being the damned wireless gaming mouse.

Thanks
    Xai or GTFO.

If it were not for the apparent factory overlook with the wheel, I would say its probably one of the best mice made. Too many people think you need a ton of buttons and lights and high CPI just to play FPS games.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Xai or GTFO.

If it were not for the apparent factory overlook with the wheel, I would say its probably one of the best mice made. Too many people think you need a ton of buttons and lights and high CPI just to play FPS games.
    Tbh I gave it a shot but I just couldn't get used to it's ambidextrous shape and lack of weight control (dunno, it kinda felt too light at the time). The other annoying thing is the software bundled with it, it comes with some funky correction stuff of its own or something, totally weird (don't quote me on this, I might be wrong)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    Tbh I gave it a shot but I just couldn't get used to it's ambidextrous shape and lack of weight control (dunno, it kinda felt too light at the time). The other annoying thing is the software bundled with it, it comes with some funky correction stuff of its own or something, totally weird (don't quote me on this, I might be wrong)
    I like lighter mice. I like being able to pick it up easily in my hand. I have a Deathadder now, and its kinda a pain to be able to pick it up. Especially with the slick side.

And I rarely ever use the software that gets bundled with mice, but the program that did come with it is considerably better than others I have seen at least.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I got the Razer Deathadder..
    works fine for me and its sexy (:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

BEST MOUSE EVAR!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    I like lighter mice. I like being able to pick it up easily in my hand. I have a Deathadder now, and its kinda a pain to be able to pick it up. Especially with the slick side.

And I rarely ever use the software that gets bundled with mice, but the program that did come with it is considerably better than others I have seen at least.
    Speaking of software and Razer ...

Anyways, I found every Razer mouse I held far too light, right now I'm using my G500 with 19.7g extra weight and I usually add more if I'm playing with my whole hand and not just my wrist (long story short: stuck on my father's pc and it has practically no space for my mouse, even with the smallest keyboard I own). For some inexplicable reason I just handle the mouse better if it's heavier

Thanks

Anyways, I found every Razer mouse I held far too light, right now I'm using my G500 with 19.7g extra weight and I usually add more if I'm playing with my whole hand and not just my wrist (long story short: stuck on my father's pc and it has practically no space for my mouse, even with the smallest keyboard I own). For some inexplicable reason I just handle the mouse better if it's heavier
    To each his own. I like lighter mice, even though I'm not really the kind of person that moves it around a lot. It might be related to my half-claw grip.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks

Exatcly my thoughts.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I got the oldschool Razer Lachesis 4000dpi. 5 months later came the newer 1 with 5600 dpi. Was so mad

Anyway, heres a pic:
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123