Angelic
    It Work

Win7 64Bit + PH2

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LRW View Post
    It Work

Win7 64Bit + PH2
    are u using SEA version?

i tried this many times before this thread was even created. there are two problems.

1) if you don't open dnlauncher.exe and/or dnclient.exe fast enough, you will not see the handles.

2) for the client, even if you do it fast and see the handles, which is hard unless you have a slow computer and it takes a couple secs for the launcher to start. There is no \BasedNamedObjects\MutexDragonNest.

I will try again and try to get a ss of what handles there are from the client.

the first one is me not opening it fast enough(the client finished launching before i could open the client in process hacker). The 2nd one is me opening it a bit before the launcher finish launching.

Last edited by Pie; 09-06-2011 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Fixed pictures

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by guitaoo7 View Post
    are u using SEA version?

i tried this many times before this thread was even created. there are two problems.

1) if you don't open dnlauncher.exe and/or dnclient.exe fast enough, you will not see the handles.

2) for the client, even if you do it fast and see the handles, which is hard unless you have a slow computer and it takes a couple secs for the launcher to start. There is no \BasedNamedObjects\MutexDragonNest.

the first one is me not opening it fast enough(the client finished launching before i could open the client in process hacker). The 2nd one is me opening it a bit before the launcher finish launching.
    Make sure you run both as admin. N yes it does depend on how fast you can do it but you dont really need it that fast. I say just when you double click the launcher. It will show up in process hacker first even b4 the launcher is loaded. I dont really see a problem with that. If you could take a video of how you do it. That be really great. THen we can figure out what wrong. No Teamview is not an option.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    are u using SEA version?

Upload the pictures to something like tinypic and use the image code. Don't put in download. Not doing this again for you.

Thanks
    Same to me i could not see things in handles. So which is the correct steps? Open process 1st,then dnlauncher then faster go back process and
    View?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by erikochan View Post
    Same to me i could not see things in handles. So which is the correct steps? Open process 1st,then dnlauncher then faster go back process and
    View?
    You can do that also. I have no idea why you guys cnt see the handles. I can see them. I had that same problem. But when i run it as admin everything works fine. Try running both as admin?

Thanks
    Thank you for the detailed tutorial
    i followed the steps but i am stuck at no 8, the Mutant \BasedNamedObjects\MutexDragonNest is nowhere to be found @_@ although i did it very quickly.... the handle shows the list though (it's not like it's empty).
    Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks
    For SEA users you can use Kernel Detective...

But this does not really work, it dc's you within 5-10 minutes. It has been semi-patched.

Thanks
    @hitman265 , how is this tutorial for SEA???

Anyways your pics are NA server pics...

Does not work for SEA

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by ballstoyou View Post
    @hitman265 , how is this tutorial for SEA???

Anyways your pics are NA server pics...

Does not work for SEA
    Its the same concept. read 1 of the requirment. Common sense with decent brain. seems to me u lack it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
    Upload the pictures to something like tinypic and use the image code. Don't put in download. Not doing this again for you.
    sorry pie. initially that was what i was going to do. But for some reason I'm having connection problems and was not able to upload it to photobucket or tinypic or even enter imageshack.us

maybe it's cause i'm currently in china i'm not sure :/

either that or because i'm using NAT with VMware?
    Last edited by guitaoo7; 09-06-2011 at 08:37 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    sorry pie. initially that was what i was going to do. But for some reason I'm having connection problems and was not able to upload it to photobucket or tinypic or even enter imageshack.us

maybe it's cause i'm currently in china i'm not sure :/

either that or because i'm using NAT with VMware?
    VMware is really laggy for some reason. But there is another way. Just do the attachment then click on that attachment (gives a link) then just put image codes around that. And remove the attachments (which is what i did)

Thanks
    Hey urmm, i got the error acess denied when trying to close then DN handle?

Thanks
    "No offence" hitman but doesnt seem like your method is working for alot of people as well.

You have to understand there is a never one size fits all, common sense after all.

And also no need to go around insulting people.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Daeya View Post
    "No offence" hitman but doesnt seem like your method is working for alot of people as well.

You have to understand there is a never one size fits all, common sense after all.

And also no need to go around insulting people.
    Well he is king troll after-all

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast