Platform(s): PS3, Xbox 360, Wii
    Release Date(s): August 30, 2011(US)
    Genre(s): Football, Sports, NFL
    Publisher: EA Sports
    Developer: EA Tiburon
    ESRB/PEGI Rating: Everyone
    Price: $59.99

About the game:
    Before you say every Madden game is the same, you are wrong. Madden 12 has improved a lot. With the all new "Dynamic Player Performance" system, playing Franchise has never been better. Each player goes into game day with characteristics affected from the previous game. These include Confidence, Consistency, Clutch, and may more specifically for each position. Also, the online game play has improved with a new "Team Play" feature allowing 3 players on each team. Choose to play QB, RB, or WR and play with your friends on the same team. They also reintroduced the custom playbook feature that allows you to create your own playbook and your own game plan to use in the "GameFlow" play calling. Another addition is the player collision system. I've seen some major improvements on defense with this. Better tackles and it's easier to execute the zone defense. But in order to get the real football experience, it's all about custom sliders. Madden made the sliders so that players play realistic and to their overall ratings. Improved rosters now allows you to have up to 75 players going into the pre-season instead of just 45 which includes a new "Cut Days" feature. New cpu scouting system also makes the off-season that much better in Franchise mode.

Gameplay:
    I've been playing for about 3 weeks now and I must say, it's pretty decent. I have 5 games left in my first season and I have yet to see any visual flaws unless you go into instant replay and really look for them. The game plays well, though during the team introductions at pre-game it seems a little laggy.

Graphics:
    The graphics have improved a lot this year. All of the fans, camera men, ect. are now 3d characters like the rest. The game now has 3D grass instead of just a green texture. The players appearance are stunning although I think they could of done better detailing on the players with dreadlocks or long hair. Also, the jerseys get roughened up a bit. Grass stains come in effect as the game progresses. I would like to see the same with the field next year. Like better snow and the grass turns muddy when it's raining. Other than that, I love the graphics.

Sound/Effects:
    This has to be my biggest concern. The commentary during game is horrible. They call incorrect names sometimes, and even their stats are off. Maybe next year they could improve to like a live commentary feature instead of them just talking after each play saying "Nice run my "RB's name" or something. It's just boring. And the Menu Music was kind of lame. I mean really? Skrillex? Mellowhype? Lil Wayne? Come on. Get some real music next time.

Overall Score:
    I give 8/10 because of the commentary, music, and some glitches with the box score stats. And they could of done better on the Online Franchise. I've been waiting for 2 weeks now for the other guy to get online just to play my first game.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Obnoxious For This Useful Post:

SupremeJr' (09-22-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Nice game..too bad isnt for PC

- CF is a nice game ,lets have fun playing legit ^^

- Fuck that ill use 1 Hit :'D

My REZ Mods

Vasiok89 DTX REZ 28/06/2011
    [Release] Mod CF DTX !
    PV_M4A1 Original DTX Pack