Thanks

Iraqi Insurgents?

One morning before you have to crawl out of bed. You are awakened by loud explosions heard in the distance. Your first thought is maybe it was one of the near by refineries that had an explosion. Then you turn on your television to find out that Washington DC and several other major US cities has been invaded and attacked with foreign missiles. A few seconds pass by and pure terror runs through your body. Your first thought is to wake your family up so they can watch the news unfolding on television. An hour goes by and you're still watching everything unfold on your television when you hear loud engines outside. You look down the street and see military soldiers from a foreign country going through the houses on your street and separating the families. So before they make it to your house you run to your gun cabinet and prepare to fight to keep them out of your house.

You are now considered an American Insurgent. So how different are we from Iraqi Insurgents? Would you sit back and allow this to happen without fighting? I would hope not.

Tell me what you think?

Thanks
    I wouldn't think that the American military would be overran within one day(otherwise I would of known that America was declared war upon and is being attacked) or be actually that weak to be overran in one day anyway. And we would still be considered quite different from Iraqi Insurgents if this ever very unlikely happened. We wouldn't have connections to the al Qaeda(unlike some surgents in Iraq) or even support them. And obviously, unlike Iraqi insurgents, we wouldn't have a shit load of prepped weapons in our basements that includes light machine guns, all sorts of explosives, and a bum load of ammunition.

Thanks
    We arent too different...

But, Insurgents are going on suicide missions(Car Bombs.)

And If america was overrun i would think we wouldnt resort to car bombs.

If America were to be Over run I would fight.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    dude your an idiot if your comparing the USA to Iraq like seriously there is a big difference between getting invaded by an enemy force and going into a country to help rid them of terrorist the Iraqis dont want the terrorist there anymore then we want them there. and we didnt go into villages and serperate families we are working with the iraqi military that just proves how little you know -.-

Threadstarter
    Expert Member
    Thanks
    Yea but my point is,
    that if any American has a gun in their house that they use for "protection". They would be considered an insurgent if they use the gun to protect them selves from someone coming into their house and attacking you and your family.

And to grek were not talking about a raid into a terrorist strong hold we are just talking about a normal family in Iraq.

Thanks
    your an idiot....they were insurgetn before we came along......they threw the first rock.....we just trew a bigger one back...and since obama got elected hes gunna get his terrorist buddies here and try to do that.....and ill tell you now..the first person who comes to take my guns is getting 00buckshot in the face and so is his friends....

Threadstarter
    Expert Member
    Thanks
    An insurgency is a rebellion against a constituted authority (for example an authority recognised as such by the United Nations) when those taking part in the rebellion are not recognised as belligerents.[1] Not all rebellions are insurgencies, because a state of belligerency may exist between one or more sovereign states and rebel forces. For example during the American Civil War, the Confederate States of America, was not recognized as a sovereign state, but it was recognized as a belligerent power, and thus Confederate warships were given the same rights as United States warships in foreign ports.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    if America were to be overrun...which i doubt...i would wind up bringing my benneli 12 gauge double barrel out of its case for the first time in two years, along with the glock-17 and .45 magnum i own

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    wow dude you are an idiot arent you that something you cant compare iraqis and americans

Thanks
    god shut the fuck up i just hope its over i love my beloved iraq so so so so much i cry at night all am thinking about is "i wish the war would stop" non of u here under stand the pain becasue its not your country amagine how crushed ud be if usa got overruned dont amagne what you are going to do.That is bullshit i hope someone out there understands what i am saying

Threadstarter
    Expert Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by grekx View Post
    wow dude you are an idiot arent you that something you cant compare iraqis and americans
    You really shouldn't call someone an idiot just because you have different political views than them.

So please tell what is different between a normal Iraqi family and an average American family