Thanks

Help nao, it'll be fun.

I just remembered. I need to complete a writing log by tomorrow (2600 words), and I was gonna write a story. I need some halp for ideas. Nothing perverted or racial, nothing inappropriate, but I don't give a shit if it's like you wrote it on shrooms (Alice in Wonderland, anyone?). Just give me ideas. And it doesn't have to make sense, it's not based on anything. You can jump around if you want. I just need 2600 words written, and I can't write that much without ideas.

Idea givers win prizes :O
    of which I will make up by tomorrow.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Write a fable.

END THE FED

Thanks
    Trust me I'm writing some random fucked up shit right now. Please note I don't care about grammar or spelling or anything in this, just the amount of words matter rofl.

There once was a man named John, who lived in the town of Mango. He constantly worked and never had any free time. He counted his hours, minutes, and seconds down until he was positive that he had "this much time left" to do whatever he had or wanted to. He would sit at home and lay in bed during the night watching tv unable to fall asleep, counted how many hours he would get of sleep. Eventually this became a routine and he was unaware of what he was doing. Even though nobody around knew about his dilemna nobody would understand, anyway. He went on in life ignoring his problems and made it through High School fine. When he got out he went to college and still did the usual counting of time. "I have 4 hours to study and then I will watch tv, giving me about eight hours of sleep." Little did he know that tonight, his plans would be different. As he studied warnings on tv were vague to him, but they were saying things like Possibly the end of the world, or A New Beginning, In need of a hero. John didn't know that his life would change forever in the moments to come, and he would be the savior of the world. God had plans for this man and he would be the hero that everyone needed. Due to his time counting "skills" his powers would be based off of his talent. He would be able to transform time to whatever he saw fit. He could reverse, fast forward, freeze, or anything he wanted with time. He could make time not exist. But John did not know this yet. He had to finish his studying before that happened. Hours went on and finally John heard a noise. He wondered what it was because he had never heard a noise like it. It grew louder and louder and soon John could not take it anymore. He ran around waving his arms and people looked at him like he was insane. He tried hitting his head to make it stop. It was days before John was calm, but only because he had become used to the noise. John was arrested shortly after for unknown reasons. He sat in jail for three years, and finally it happened. Explosions all around him. He had no idea what was going on, and yet he knew how to handle it. He though deeply for a second and suddenly the noises stopped. Nothing around him was moving. He had stopped time. He walked out of his cell and left the jail. People were frozen in fear. John was astonished and wondered how it happened. He still didn't know it was him doing it until he though for a second again and time began moving. He thought again really fast and saved himself from dying. He knew he had powers now and he had to find out what was going on. He got in a car and began driving towards the source of the missles. As he drove he saw military vehicles that were not Americas. He soon realized that the USA was being overrun by a new government. They were attacking at will and did not care what stood in their way.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    write about a man from peru who lives in a shoe
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

Thanks
    I was actually gonna write that at the beginning of my story, I thought of a shoe for some reason. UPDATE on the story.

They were shooting innocent people and blowing up houses and buildings to start from scratch a new kingdom. They wanted everyone to obey and those who didn't or ran from it would be killed. As John went on he noticed that the gas on the car wasn't going down meaning he had an unlimited supply of fuel to get to his destination. He drove and drove for what seemed like days but he couldnt tell because the clock was not working when time was frozen. He drove out into the woods in the middle of nowhere and there was no soldiers in site. He wanted to check what the date was and how things were progressing so he unfroze time. Everything was the same which he wasn't expecting because he thought time would pass as he was frozen but it did not and everything was still the same. He was relieved because that meant he could save everyone like nothing ever happened so he kept driving and driving. He got out to open water and realized that the source of the explosions and soldiers were boats from China. China was finally sick of America and wanted to destroy the country and use it as their dumping ground so they were the least polluted country. So John went on and got on an army boat and drove to the large battle ships. He got up on one and saw the general of the chinese army and he went up to him. He found the explosives part of the ship and decided to check their real plans before blowing them up completely. He looked at their "blue prints" and saw that this was in fact not their plan. He saw that the Chinese were actually helping America before the usa knew they were being attacked. There was a huge monster that looked like it was originated from Cloverfield. It was huge, and it was attacking the united states' soil. Since China advanced in fighting large monsters (like Godzilla and related monsters), they decided they would help America for once. So John left the boat to go find this monster. As he drove the boat back he could clearly see the monster. It was bigger then three cities combined, and he knew the chinese even would have a hard time with this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    :\
    2600 words isnt that much, you should have it done soon
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

Thanks
    I will, Im at 1700.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Just do something like this.

"I wake up. Not a familiar thing in sight. As I walk around I see a river, I follow it. As I wonder what lies ahead I discover myself going a long way. There doesn't seem to be an ending."
    ]

Thanks
    ROFL.
    I wrote this story. I finished up without counting, because I wouldnt count the words in my head. But anyway, I pasted it into a word counter, I got 2600 on the dot.
    ROFL.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Write about a Zombie Apocalypse.
    Mainly ideas taken from Left 4 Dead, which you never played with me yet.

..::Latest::..

..::Gifts::..
    [][][][][][]

Thanks
    So far every time you're on my brother is playing, if you hadn't noticed. I let him play too much.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Damn.
    You're done, and I just got a great idea. Guess I'll save it for me, later.
    Bibamus, gaudeamus.