Thanks

Major vindi help!

So as the title says i need help. Yes this is going to seem very noobish but bare with me.

Soo i've been away from vindictus for about 3 months and i have decided to start playing again i also decided to not hack anymore i still have my lvl 70 karok from when i left, but no weapon i quit a while back because i had my +11 pillar fail when attempting to +12 and i had no back up nor money to buy one lol so needless to say i was pretty dam mad but now i've decided to try and ugh buy nx to get it to +10 and get two back ups now anyways before i get too side tracked lol, Does anyone know of any sites that actually can make the vindi weapons for you?

I know i saw a post about it around the same time i was leaving vindictus but i just diddnt bother to really pay attention to it so basiclly what I'm askign is if someone can help me find a site that does that cause i know there is but i have tried looking for a long time and have yet to find anything. And also i need a way to make money without any hacks and no weapon lol i only have 80k which basicly cant get anything but yeah if anyone can help me i would very much appericate it!

Thank You.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    There is one website that I know of that custom make weapons for you and they charge you real money. But nobody likes that site and I think it's a scam so I wont even tell you about it. To make your own plus +12 weapons, it's gonna be quite expensive. If you don't have the gold or the money to buy gold, then I dont recommend it. To buy +10 weapons, just go to the main nexon forum marketplace, there's a lot of offers there.

If you don't have the means to get lots of gold or a lot of money to buy gold, then settle for lesser weapons and dont go for those super rare +12 or higher. There's only like 20% success going for +12 so chances are you're going to break your weapon.

As for making gold without hacks, even if you can find a competent party, it will take you a very very long time to get any decent amount of gold. Without hacks, are you willing to play 16 hrs a day to farm maybe 5M? With bots, I can make close to 100M a day with just a couple of hours of me actually playing.
    Last edited by Vindicatus; 10-05-2011 at 08:14 PM. Reason: grammar

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Vindicatus View Post
    There is one website that I know of that custom make weapons for you and they charge you real money. But nobody likes that site and I think it's a scam so I wont even tell you about it. To make your own plus +12 weapons, it's gonna be quite expensive. If you don't have the gold or the money to buy gold, then I dont recommend it. To buy +10 weapons, just go to the main nexon forum marketplace, there's a lot of offers there.

If you don't have the means to get lots of gold or a lot of money to buy gold, then settle for lesser weapons and dont go for those super rare +12 or higher. There's only like 20% success going for +12 so chances are you're going to break your weapon.

As for making gold without hacks, even if you can find a competent party, it will take you a very very long time to get any decent amount of gold. Without hacks, are you willing to play 16 hrs a day to farm maybe 5M? With bots, I can make close to 100M a day with just a couple of hours of me actually playing.
    woah woah woah 100m a day? with what? i would like to know this method doing weeping queen i with scroll selling make like 10 mil (of course that's like half an hour of work for me since i let the bot go while i sleep)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Vindicatus View Post
    What he said. In fact go ahead and play 24 hours, and probably still make under 10 mill. unless you get the rare drops from Thor or Glas. Aside from that, you will probably use real money to buy gold, or NX and sell some dye ampoules. Of course this site can not give you real gameplay advise, but rather tell you to go bot and farm millions since this is hacking website.

Only "legit" way of getting money is to be really luck (or not but you will have no life whatsoever) and get scrolls and sell them (and believe me, most of the scrolls I get anyways, goes to my stuff) and make 5-10 mill doing this. Given that you are a reputable seller, since the COD is now disabled and marketplace is a little sketchy for most people, even for me. And like I said before, use real money. Buy 100,000 NX, start +10 weapons, and you can start selling them from 20-50 million.. This is faster, but you use real world money. This is what I do, but in a smarter way, since I spend around 30-50 mill buying +10 weapons and I get them to +11 - +12 and sell them for atleast 100-200 given I don't fail. Good luck since I've only gotten 2 +12 and overall 6 +11's out of maybe 15MILLION weapons (Takes a lot of time to do since I don't just buy and enhance but I try my luck with time and cirumstance). If I do the math (which I am too lazy to do) I think I might be even loosing money :| but meh.. Another option is to get it to a decent enhance and then try your luck with enchanting (with your illegally obtained scrolls ) and sell them for 5-10 mill more

I hope this somehow helps you. But go back to the darkside.. Haxxors the sod out of it while hacks are still available. (I get the shivers everytime I get the maintenance post on the main web thinking they might patch the exploits. :O)
    Last edited by tupac_orionmg; 10-05-2011 at 09:23 PM. Reason: wrong number of weapons :O 15MILLION

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by slayrix View Post
    woah woah woah 100m a day? with what? i would like to know this method doing weeping queen i with scroll selling make like 10 mil (of course that's like half an hour of work for me since i let the bot go while i sleep)
    Two computers bot contract 23hr/day (one hour rest ^^). On east server you can make 2M/hr easily. That's 46 hrs X 2M = 92M. But if you've been buying or selling scrolls on forum, you'd see that scroll prices drop every week. So it was possible just a couple of week ago. Now every week I see my gold/hr drop :[

And yes, botting contract means having to sell tons of force, sentinel and maelstrom scrolls but if you do the math, it does come pretty close to 100M a day if you're not too lazy selling the scrolls.