Poll: DO you trust the government?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    No I do not. But with out government everything would be fucked up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    WE NEED VETO'S AND FUZK YOU HOUSE OF REP! (HOR'S )

!Make weed legal!
    Last edited by Hennessy; 10-09-2011 at 09:50 PM.
    1/08/2011: MPGHian

1/27/2024: Global Mod
    6/08/2023: Moderator
    1/22/2021: Minion+
    9/29/2020: Minion
    7/26/2020: GFX Team
    8/07/2017: News Force
    12/03/2012: Combat Arms Wiki Editor
    10/03/2011: CA Public Hack Support Team
    7/11/2011: Donator/Premium
    6/25/2011 - 7/06/2013: Combat Arms Modder

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ThievingEh View Post
    You guys should see what's happening in NYC right now... talk about police brutality at it's finest.

"People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people."
    V for Vendetta,
    V to Evey Hammond.

Good movie, and a great point.
    [IMG]https://i1083.photobucke*****m/albums/j393/xR3VxD/Snacks2nodropshadow.png[/IMG]

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy

^
    Jigsaw's Bitch since 2011-10-09.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by W.T. Snacks View Post
    V for Vendetta,
    V to Evey Hammond.

Good movie, and a great point.
    Voilą! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.

"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
    Last edited by ThievingEh; 10-09-2011 at 10:14 PM.
    Hysteria: On 2k Ban. Mkay.

"And our hearts have all been beaten and bruised, and we're all pretty confused, and we always expect to lose; I'll explain it all to you through alkyhol and bad tattoos. If I talk and I laugh too loud, it's cause I'm trying to forget I'm sad, because things can get pretty bad, but I'd like to believe that somewhere I'll find someone who's going nowhere and we'll go there together."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post
    pls tell me what government
    any/every government

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy

Voilą! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

Wtf are you talking about ?
    Jigsaw's Bitch since 2011-10-09.

Thanks

Voilą! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V." -- V's introduction to Evey (In simpler words) Behold! Before you is a humble stage performer, cast, against his will, by the whims of fate, to the roles of both victim and villain. The face you see now is not just some meaningless costume. It is a remnant of the People's Voice, which has since gone and disappeared. However, this past annoyance stands courageously reborn and has sworn to conquer the evil and corrupt, who promote greed and the violent suppression of free will. The only choice is vengeance; a personal war held as a promise, but not in vain, for the importance and self-evidence of this quest shall one day exonerate the watchful and the righteous. But in truth, this thick soup of words has become too excessive. So, let me simply finish by saying that it's my very good honor to meet you, and you may call me V.

My favorite quote from the entire movie was the end fight scene against Creedy and his guys.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

Also something along the lines of;
    "No, what you have are bullets, and the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer be standing, because if I am you'll all be dead before you've reloaded."
    [IMG]https://i1083.photobucke*****m/albums/j393/xR3VxD/Snacks2nodropshadow.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    My favorite quote from the entire movie was the end fight scene against Creedy and his guys.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

"No, what you have are bullets, and the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer be standing, because if I am you'll all be dead before you've reloaded."
    Omg at 60 minutes where she finds those notes in the prison cell. Made me cry my eyes out.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Ah, and let us not forget: "It means, that I, like God, do not play with dice nor believe in coincidence."

"And our hearts have all been beaten and bruised, and we're all pretty confused, and we always expect to lose; I'll explain it all to you through alkyhol and bad tattoos. If I talk and I laugh too loud, it's cause I'm trying to forget I'm sad, because things can get pretty bad, but I'd like to believe that somewhere I'll find someone who's going nowhere and we'll go there together."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post

Omg at 60 minutes where she finds those notes in the prison cell. Made me cry my eyes out.
    Yeah, that was a good scene. The followup was good too. The shrine V has dedicated to Valerie.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post

Me too .

Thanks

Ah, and let us not forget: "It means, that I, like God, do not play with dice nor believe in coincidence."
    Was also about to quote that.

"There are no coincidences, Delia. Only the illusion of coincidence."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Was also about to quote that.

"There are no coincidences, Delia. Only the illusion of coincidence."
    Who am I? Who is but the form following the function of what and what I am is a man in a mask. I'm merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is.

Thanks

Who am I? Who is but the form following the function of what and what I am is a man in a mask.
    "Well I can see that".
    " Of course you can. I'm not questioning your powers of observation, I'm merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is."

16. The Following User Says Thank You to W.T. Snacks For This Useful Post:

ThievingEh (10-09-2011)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast