Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Name of server: Craze Craft
    Premium / Cracked: Cracked
    Server IP: craze-craft.info
    Abusive Staff / Irritating Players: {Owner} IGTSyanidi
    Reason why they are Abusive / he ddos me twice then used his computer to shut mine down for absolutely no reason payback would be great but i think letting you all know will in time do justice

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Name of server: ThaCraft
    Server IP: 142.4.215.133:25576
    Abusive Staff / Irritating Players: all staff
    Reason why they are Abusive / or Irritating: they go on servers as you with your password and get you banned

Rating: -10000
    cheapest VPS server around
    Watch and sub if you like this is a 35-0 in one game

Thanks
    Name of server: M.L.G craft
    Premium / Cracked: Premium
    Server IP: 184.154.175.61
    Abusive Staff / Irritating Players: Abusive staff
    Reason why they are Abusive / or Irritating: I said 1x they'r spawn was not the best and they started capslocking "I am the owner! I do what I want!" countless times, after muting me. And constantly using /kill command on me.
    Rating: 1/5 diamonds. 1 the worst, 5 the best. ---- 0/5

Thanks
    Name of server:Utopia
    Premium / Cracked:Cracked
    Server IP:mc-utopi*****m
    Abusive Staff / Irritating Players:Both
    Reason why they are Abusive / or Irritating:There is never any staff on, so the server constantly gets griefed, and the owner takes donations but takes forever to give donation perks
    Rating: 1/5 diamonds. 1 the worst, 5 the best. -5

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Server name: Noobs welcome
    Cracked
    Ser ip:1550790.mc.mpgs.co
    abusive staff/irritating players: all
    reason:abusive spawn killing in creative,fliying in pvp.
    rating: a half diamond.

Thanks
    Name of server: MutinyCraft
    Server IP: play.mutinycraf*****m
    Abusive Staff / Irritating Players: Abusive staff mostly. Some irritating players.
    Reason why they are Abusive / or Irritating: Some of the players that are older think that just because they have been there a year or two that they deserve special treatment and are constantly breaking the rules and defying staff. They get away with just about everything, including grief which is supposedly against the rules. They also harrass some of the staff and other players by bending the rules to fit their needs.

The staff is very corrupt. Most of the staff do as they please: breaking rules, swearing, using vulgar language, etc in the main chats. They expect the regular players to follow the rules but feel they are above the rules for being staff. If a staff member attempts to file a complaint, they get shot down and threatened by higher ranking staff or the owner. The owner tells staff that he will support the punishment given, then turns around and revokes the punishment if the player is a old player and donates. They are constantly trolling players and spying on them. Some of the staff exploit as well and the players get punished for the staff's behavior. The owner himself says that he wants the communities input, but when they give it to him, he usually shuts them down or tells them no on the spot. Many players have quit because of the poor staff and horrible management of the owner.

The troublemakers run the server and get away with it. A very poorly managed server overall.
    Rating: 1/5 diamonds. 1 the worst, 5 the best. 1 diamond

Thanks
    Name of server: Blockvile
    Server IP: smp.blockville.net
    Abusive Staff / Irritating Players: {Owner} furq
    Reason why they are Abusive / Banned my little sister who donated after asking why one of her perks wasn't advertised correctly. She made a suggestion on their forums at blockville.net to tell players that one of the perks was only available in local chat not global. The owner has a god complex. He doesn't respect donors who help run his crappy little server. He also banned my other sister when she made one comment that said, "Why would you label someones comment as DUMB, that is immature." The other staff isn't too bad but they can be annoying as well.

Thanks

Exclamation

Name of server: SplashCraft
    Server IP: 212.199.119.13:25735
    Abusive Staff / Irritating Players: Abusive Staff
    Reason why they are Abusive / or Irritating:The owner ban players for no reason and i built almost everything in his server and he ban me for no reason
    Rating: 0/5 diamonds. 1 the worst, 5 the best.

if your a hacker and you can hack to the server ftp and destroy the server i will be very thankful

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Name of server: Opcraft
    Server IP: play.opcraft.net
    Abusive Staff / Irritating Players: Abusive staff
    Reason why they are Abusive / or Irritating: Well they banned me because of hacking but i tried to solve the issue because my account was hacked by a friend of mine but they ignored all that and i bought a vip there that cost roughly 60$ and they ignored all that and after i asked for a refund they said that they will send me 60$ worth of bleach so basically they want me to kill my self.
    Rating: 1/5 diamonds. 1 the worst, 5 the best. 1

Thanks
    Name of server: Twilight Outpost
    Server IP: play.twilightoutpost.net
    Abusive Staff / Irritating Players: Tiiu, kimdacutiepie, sIimeyslimey, Absent0ne (all staff, the first two are the owners, and they are specially aggressive)

Reason why they are Abusive / or Irritating: I will save you lots of hours playing in vain and getting headaches and SPAM in your e-mail inbox, Facebook, etc, by just telling you to get the most far away you can of this server.
    First they welcome you very warmly, then they will try to get your Skype or e-mail or any personal info they can, all of this always in a friendly manner, after that and some days they will begin to insist you for money via in-game PM in the name of (forced) "donations" and "powers" for enjoying better "your gameplay" and "improve the server". If you don't donate after a time, and they don't consider you as a good bait for getting more friends and players on the server, they ban you. If they don't like you for any reason...they ban you. Do you want to know why you was banned? No reason given. Do you want to appeal your ban? They will laugh at you. They also, after banning you, and being sure you won't pay for a "rescue" (read a little more) destroy all your town or house and farms, and sell the loot in their own auctions, and laughs about anyone banned in public chat (most old players on the server ran away when they started to do all of this) They even kicked out the other previous staff since they didn't agreed with their way of managing the server (this wasn't like this at the beginning) They don't tolerate racism and such, which is ok, but the two owners also have angry issues and will speak freely from time to time against any country, race, social condition, etc, pure BS. And don't even dare to talk back to any of them, I saw literally like 6 players banned one after other in one of their rage moods.
    If you wanna see the worst here it comes: did you paid for VIP? Then...they will ban you for no reason after some weeks. WTF will you ask? And here comes their money making trick: then they will ask you for more money for lifting the ban, and send threats over your e-mail or Skype, telling you they will destroy all your stuff and hard work, like a "virtual goods kidnap"...ridiculous. But with this method, they managed to get into their pockets 40 U$S for each unaware VIP, plus who knows how many more from some enough fouls to pay them more to get unbanned (they love to aim for kids around 10-13 years old, since they don't understand and pay anyways, SCAMMERS motherf*ckers...)
    Fun side of the story: they already got enough backslash to get kicked from most of the voting sites, they got banned or got their ads deleted from several server advertising sites due to constant SPAM and reports for being scammers, and they even got both users and IPs blocked from most Minecraft Reddit communities by the mods also for spamming like crazies their shitty server. To this days they are desperate since most of their players left, so they will appeal to any trick or lie to get you on board, or to mythologize or throw to the ground any report against them, even using multiple alts...for which they got banned too, lol. Oh and don't EVER give them your Skype, Facebook or Twitter, they will bombard you after weeks if they ban you sending you threats of all type, specially about not talking about their behavior. And I know well all of this and can give faithful testimony since I was new staff there until i didn't agreed with them anymore just like the old staff did (I was told their more dirtier old secrets by one of them days before my ban by Skype) Worst server I have ever played on, as a player or as staff.

Rating: 1 (I would give them -1000000 if that was possible)

No MCBans (they also got kicked from there, lol)
    Last edited by DragonRuler96; 09-11-2015 at 08:00 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123