Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    The packets already go through different check points before it gets to the main server, this way they can detect hacks.

If we sent a edited packet back to the server that for instance changed the amount of money we have, it would go through the check point, the server there would see that the packet does not match the main server and would delete it, so it wouldn't change our money and in fact they might ban the IP the packet came from.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Noovaa View Post
    The packets already go through different check points before it gets to the main server, this way they can detect hacks.

If we sent a edited packet back to the server that for instance changed the amount of money we have, it would go through the check point, the server there would see that the packet does not match the main server and would delete it, so it wouldn't change our money and in fact they might ban the IP the packet came from.
    If you packet edit something Premium, then the game company can take further actions and say you're stealing from them.
    Which will basically screw you over.
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    can we bypass the checkpoints? or Attack the checkpoint?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    or edit the packet and send it with 1000k hits and just fake the targets i feel that the server isn't so advancet so it may compare and check if the targets are real... if you get what i mean?

Thanks
    I know its possible, though I have no idea how to do it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Lightbulb

now you must remember that you cant do 1000k hits because tanks have limit on how much ammo they hold but if you using specific tank just edit the ammo value to same amount that the tank holds but edit damage value to ohh lets say IS vs IS (in which IS hold 26 bullets (with tier 8 gun of coarse) yet edit damage value to max of what the "gun" can do (any one get me?).
    I AM DA BIG NUB PWANER

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    yeah i get you're idea.. So what we need is a online hack program that rips the data at the same time when the program is using it, you guys get my point? Like a net logger packet sending thing,with a ingame online editor, because you can't freeze it and edit the values as it seems to later on send it, if any skilled coder or a program editor modder here would be able to create this program we would have a great start !

Thanks
    WPE pro, right before you fire at an enemy hit record, fire at the enemy "make sure to get every hit", stop recording, and figure out which packets count for hitting a targer, then resend the packets to the server. Boom.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Then anyone who is good at this please try it out !!!

Thanks
    In wpe you can see only encoded packets so you can't see any patterns.
    I think all player's statistics like amount of money, experience etc. are server sided.
    Also fighting system is calculating everything server side. It would be very stupid to get amount of destroyed tanks from player's client.

I want to ask you if there's anybody who found already some client sided structures objects or something with player's data? Did anyone find any pointers for any type of variables ? For me it looks like every variable is being relocated many times so there's no static addreses for them but there should be some pointers for let's call it "section headers".

With at least one player's data variable it will be fast to find recv function.
    With pointers to for example target coords it will be easy to find send function and figure out how packets are build.
    Last edited by FritzPL; 11-12-2011 at 12:22 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    actually i forgot about this trick with A.V.A where you need a hard wired line and WiFi you unplug the hardwired line for a sec than you plug it back in and become invisible to others... but i wonder if it would be posable to send false coordinates of tanks position but yet you dont manipulate the firing coordinates, it would seem like your on superlaggg mode to others
    I AM DA BIG NUB PWANER

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cross31070 View Post
    you unplug the hardwired line for a sec than you plug it back in and become invisible to others... but i wonder if it would be posable to send false coordinates of tanks position but yet you dont manipulate the firing coordinates, it would seem like your on superlaggg mode to others
    Just nop call to send function for the moment and set it back again. It's doing nothing. You just don't send any info to server. With 'superlags' you will get propably only dc and your tank will stay as it is.
    I don't think there's any way to send fake coords. It's propably sending to a server vector of your movement and your x,y,z position is every time updated on server side. Btw it's sending something all the time and many data even without any interactions. I'm just wondering if the vector of bullet is exactly the same as the true hit vector. And if that vector for animation is received from server or it's generated on client side. If it's client side and it's exactly the same as real hit vector then it would be possible to get 100% accuracy.
    I found deep pointers but as I see interesting variables got new address every time they're updated, it looks like they're using 'new' without 'delete' for some objects ..anyway it's really interesting idea.
    Last edited by FritzPL; 11-14-2011 at 05:41 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    well what i mean is your tank will seem like its been in one spot (according to the server) yet you are still moving and able to shoot from some ware else, basically its like leaving the hull behind and just driving with the turret but hmm really strange for a system so complex you would think it would have crashed a couple of times from all that stress of making new addresses... or at least have major lags server side...
    I AM DA BIG NUB PWANER

Thanks
    Hello guys! Im looking for some cheats for wot and i found this forum so i want to ask.. Is there some way to turn off trees or make them permanently transparent ? Thank you.

Thanks
    well check this video out on youtube /watch?v=Hj6ypBHA0e4

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast