Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Post PLz help noobs with source code of hacking plz READ ADMINS

Hi my name is gul the member of this site i would like to make a request from all the admin's or head admin's or the people who releases source codes for games and hacks people that are looking for hacks to download and there are those people who knows how to make a hack out off source codes. all what i am trying to say is that you cant just tell people to learn c++ and make your own .dll files, i think most off do agree with me that some off are nubs like u may call us when we ask to make a .dll file and uploaded it on the site some might not agree with me or others but to make ur site better and also to save ur time by saying learn C++ and make your own .dll file some off dont have time or dont have the right tools, now i know there is a tutorial abut how to make a .dll file and yes some off us we follow it and some off us didnt make .dll file cuz it failed and gave error i have seen all the admins say "just copy and past is not the only thing u have to do u have to know C++" well if u do go back to that video and you will see that he did copy and past and then click make .dll file also he didnt show in which part to fix after to you copy it, to make this short plz make a .dll file for us "nubs as u may call us" in advance i will be very thank full for the help that you will provide to us hope that you do whats best for us nubs thank you again

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    They are not making dlls so they don't get patched after a few days. Get a dll made yourself, google a tutorial.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Angry

Yes we can say to go learn C++. One, It's not that hard. Two, it's REALLY not that hard. You're overcomplicating things. What's complicated is trying to actual create the hacks and tie into Unreal 3 Engine. What isn't hard is taking someone else's work and making a working hack out of functions. Those functions are standalone to the point of needing just the SDK and nothing more.So you don't have time to learn C++, but you have time to play a game? You just contradicted yourself.So you don't have the right tools eh? Well go download them! It's free. -.-Please study the following google search example,If "I don't have the proper C++ Tools" Then Google Search("What do I need to start programming C++")I haven't watched the video.However, I will give a response for a specific scenario and one based on everything other response that you have based on the following conditional.
    If the video is showing an APB Reloaded hack Then-My response(Why not copy and paste the contents of his window? Duh...)Else-My response(Ever stop and think that that video is not exactly coding an APB Reloaded hack? Making a simple Msgbox is easy as shit.)EndIf
    If he doesn't show what part to fix, then why the fuck don't you google it?Please study the following google search example,
    If "I dont understand error xxx" then-Google Search - "What does the error xxx mean and how can I fix it?"ElseIf "I dont understand a programming term" Then-Google Search - "What does this term mean in C++?"EndIf
    /Edit Stupid MPGH is being stupid and not formatting shit right. My awesomely awesome response is now turned to garbage due to fail parsing of my message. Awesomesauce. Therefore, I will fix it when I get home.
    Last edited by RAWR(:; 10-19-2011 at 12:30 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by RAWR(: View Post
    Yes we can say to go learn C++. One, It's not that hard. Two, it's REALLY not that hard. You're overcomplicating things. What's complicated is trying to actual create the hacks and tie into Unreal 3 Engine. What isn't hard is taking someone else's work and making a working hack out of functions. Those functions are standalone to the point of needing just the SDK and nothing more.So you don't have time to learn C++, but you have time to play a game? You just contradicted yourself.So you don't have the right tools eh? Well go download them! It's free. -.-Please study the following google search example,If "I don't have the proper C++ Tools" Then Google Search("What do I need to start programming C++")I haven't watched the video.However, I will give a response for a specific scenario and one based on everything other response that you have based on the following conditional.If he doesn't show what part to fix, then why the fuck don't you google it?Please study the following google search example,/Edit Stupid MPGH is being stupid and not formatting shit right. My awesomely awesome response is now turned to garbage due to fail parsing of my message. Awesomesauce. Therefore, I will fix it when I get home.
    LIKE.

Fuck vB4.

Thanks
    dude you don't like ........... and ,,,,,,,, or do you have no time for that shit?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Everyone that you see making hacks took the time to learn and study C++ .. All of them wanted to make a hack just like you and they took the time to learn it, instead of posting threads asking for tutorials on how to make hacks or anything similar to that. In order to make a hack, you need to learn C++ it's as simple as that.

Source codes are just the basis of a hack anyways. Yes, some source codes can be a full hack, but most sources that are released don't work right from the start. No video tutorial can teach you how to make a working hack. Making .dll is not making a hack, I can make 50 .dlls in less then 10 minutes.

Reading books or reading online books about C++ gives you the knowledge you need about making hacks.

No more threads on this topic, the only way we can help is if you help yourself first. Once you have any knowledge we'd be glad to help. But if you're just going to ask how to leech a source code and make it work, I have the right to not help.

/closed
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

MARGHERITA