Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phemy View Post
    Bind the "Host Speed Hack" to KP_HOME (NUMPAD7). Make sure not to bind "999 spears" to anything because they may conflict. You don't have to do anything to the SinBot binds. Make sure "999 spears" is bound to NUMPAD 7 in SinBot though.

SinBot will proceed as normal and activate 999 spears at boss. Since we bound NUMPAD7 to "Host Speed Hack", instead it will activate this. Since spears are always activated at the boss room, and only pressed once, this ensures that the "Host Speed Hack" is not toggled off by accident (which I assume is the problem most of you are having).

The only issue with this is that, obviously, your bot will not spam spears. I never found this a problem since the pally skill takes care of most mobs just fine.
    thank you so much this clarified everything for me and works like a charm i love you so much lol

althought ::: after the first run it seems to have problems? like the error message comes up and insetad of clicking start it tries to restart and messes evyerthing up
    Last edited by xyrutano; 10-22-2011 at 08:27 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by uglyman95 View Post
    Currently, I am having problem with the bot when the character has to run to get to make the boss spawn. Here are some levels that don't seem to work for me: White Tyrant's Challenge, White tyrant level 20, red ruins, trampled plains, decisive battle, fruitful and probably many others. I'm using DanKsole v2.1 including bindfix, sinbot v2.4, god mode and one hit kill from nico, perX injector. The bot itself works very well, but not in those levels. I know the old speed hack command got patched so the bot might be off, but I have tried the new host_timescale, and it still doesn't work. Is there any solution to this problem because I would like to but to level 50 without having to do it manually, plus it's kinda of a problem overall. Thank you
    I'm having the exact problem like him, and don't know what to do. Can someone explain for me simply lol, thank you very much.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12