Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Post How To Reduce Lag

I know people did this already but they didnt show some other things so im here to help people reduce lag in combat arms.

1. click start then run and type Temp and delete all of those stuff there useless files that take space and make sure to delete everythin u delete from the recycle bin

2. click run again this time type in %temp% and remove all of it to

3. click run then type prefetch and remove all of it also

4. click run then type cookies remove them

5. Open run and type Msconfig and click startup and remove the ones u dont need and some services

6. click start, all programs, accessories, system tools, disk cleanup and check mark all of em and click delete, also do disk defragment from their to might take a while be patient

7. Find my computer right click on it go to properties then advanced system settings, then click on the settings of performence and check mark adjust for best performance then click apply what this will do is makes the pc appearance old for faster performance

8. Find system restore point and delete all of it to free alot of disk space

9. Get GameBooster 2 Premium
    its game booster that closes down unuseless background services or most programs for smoother performance and helps reduce lag ull need to upgrade it so type this code in make sure to disconnect internet when u type it 6A6F1-28485-A8F22-A13B9
    1C8D2-C2FB3-7CA4B-AFCB9
    44814-D56A7-A585F-873B2 u can type any of those 3

10. ASC download - IObit
    advanced system care is the best thing out there it fully protects, cleans and fixes ur computer and ull also need to upgrade to pro just type this key
    DFF7A-8204E-69ADE-0D5AA disconnect ur internet when u type it

11. get ccleaner free and helps alot Download CCleaner 3.09.1493 - FileHippo.com

12. When u start combat arms u shud start it as direct go to my computer disk c then find nexon click it go to combat arms then click it and find CombatArms_Direct i do it this way and when u log in all the way click Alt with tab to minimize then click CTRL + ALT + Delete together to open task manager then find Blackchiper.exe or somethin click end process will reduce lag also and end some other process things u dont use

13. in combat arms game click the gear thing as in options like sound graphic etc put everythin on lowest possible and turn whisper or notes off and put screen resolution on 800 x 600 turn off anti aliasing

14. Remove people from ur freind list dont have alot of ull freeze or lag sometimes or always depends on ur pc

15. CTRL+ALT+Delete to task manager and remove Explorer.exe and to get back in combat arms just do ALT and TAB together and when ur done with combat arms just open task manager and click new process type Explorer.exe to get it back

16. Right click on ur desktop and u shud see ur graphic options and graphic properties click on it and if u have Nvdia just click graphic properties and put everythin on Performance will reduce quality though and for Intel when u click it go to 3d settings and turn anisotropic filtering same on Nvidia then go to colour or display and put colour quality on lowest 16 bit click apply and ur done

17. Go through some files like pictures or Videos even music that u dont use anymore and remove all some u dont use or dont like.

18. in combat arms game click the gear thing as in options like sound graphic etc put everythin on lowest possible and turn whisper or notes off and put screen resolution on 800 x 600 turn off anti aliasing

19. can also set the priority on ca Above normal which makes ur pc use that program the top priority just open tast manager just when u click start combat arms quickly set it above normal then close task manager

20. click start control panel then find system then on system look at rating then click at and upgrade score

21. click start control panel then find programs and features and remove all the programs u dont use because when u delete somethin its still in computer so u gotta uninstall it from there

22. remove background wall paper and also turn of ur anti virus programs or Firewall because sometimes it blocks combat arms or that an anti virus is makes pc lag and can make combat arms lag and this is all ik there are other ways but i havent found them if i ever do find another way to make lag go away ill post and share with u all thank me if i helped got issues PM me or just right in there

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ProgrammedToHelp For This Useful Post:

Genoble (08-12-2011),hax13 (08-12-2011),maxwelldillon (09-05-2011),miladkingpro (08-12-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    thank you it helped me reduce lag but its just my pc still kinda lags

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by miladkingpro View Post
    thank you it helped me reduce lag but its just my pc still kinda lags
    Get graphic card and more ram

Thanks
    Some of these tips are helpful, but they've all been posted, reposted, copy pasta'd, etc. a thousand times.

The only REAL way to reduce lag is in these 3 steps

* Get a better graphics card
    * Get more ram (2 gb+ should do nicely)
    * Use ethernet, not Wi-Fi

There - that's it. Yea, it costs a bit of money, but it's worth it. Honestly, though, the most important thing is your graphics card. I mean, you can do just fine with a gig, maybe less of ram. But, if your graphics card is weak, your game performance will be weak as well. For example, I have a laptop (from 2006, I believe) with 3 gigs of ram, and an integrated graphics card. I also have a desktop (from 2001/2) with barely over 1 gig of ram, and an nVideo GeForce4 MX 440 AGP graphics card.

Which of those PCs plays CA better? The desktop. Why? Better graphics card.

Sidenote: Stay away from integrated graphics cards. If you're gaming on a laptop, get an external graphics card. Integrated cards are awful, at least for gaming.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    ur welcome and ik but some of them havent been said so i just decided to do them but thank you and ik those ways but they cost money and not everyone has money

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Very extensive and well put together list Good job.
    Respect List
    Dave84311
    GAYape

AVGN
    Jabuuty671
    Arch Enemy
    Sketchy
    .::SCHiM::.
    Liz
    Dreamer
    Houston
    R3dLine

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ainslie View Post
    Very extensive and well put together list Good job.
    woot that cheered me up thank you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Nice tutorial

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by _|Messi|_ View Post
    Nice tutorial
    thank you hope it helped

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    How did you install your graphics card and is it easy because i was thinking of getting a better one for my computer than the shitty one my computer came with. Do you lag in CA and all and what's the price range ?
    Hip Hop Saved My Life.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by 4shotG View Post
    How did you install your graphics card and is it easy because i was thinking of getting a better one for my computer than the shitty one my computer came with. Do you lag in CA and all and what's the price range ?
    well bro i used to lag like hell even when i did 4 vs 4 but after i followed these steps it got better know i can do like 6 vs 6 and not lag and my graphic card was already installed when i purchased my laptop just do these steps and depends around 100 $ Nvidia follow here Drivers - Download NVIDIA Drivers
    https://www.nvidi*****m/Download/Find.aspx?lang=en-us
    Last edited by ProgrammedToHelp; 08-14-2011 at 02:06 PM. Reason: forgot to add

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Thanks , i'm about to try it out and i'll tell you if it helps
    Hip Hop Saved My Life.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by 4shotG View Post
    Thanks , i'm about to try it out and i'll tell you if it helps
    anytime i like helping its fun and ight sounds like a good deal to me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    This only works for crappy computers. Since Combat arms doesn't take much computer requirements to speed up. A simple upgrade would fix everything. (Best Buy)
    [IMG]https://i1136.photobucke*****m/albums/n490/FumoChan/kco478.png[/IMG]

Why look at sigs anyways?

[IMG]https://i1136.photobucke*****m/albums/n490/FumoChan/AWESOME-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by FukoChan View Post
    This only works for crappy computers. Since Combat arms doesn't take much computer requirements to speed up. A simple upgrade would fix everything. (Best Buy)
    im just trying to help i know all these stuff more ram graphic card but some people dont got the money -.-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast