Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Question GUYS, help me, WR don`t start..

Soo i see, that forum is preaty full of this kind of threads, but none of them helped me. My problem is, that i cant start the game. I installed game yesterday, it updatedm evreything was fine untill... So after i run the game, theres the first version check it goes fine, now it updated the game, after update i click "GAME START" , now the hackshield, but after it dissapear, nothings happen. So i tried one more time, but this time watching the procces in TaskManager. I find out that warrock.exe crahes after hackshield. Many people kave the same problem but i couldn`t find any solution! Please help me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by VLLAIS View Post
    Soo i see, that forum is preaty full of this kind of threads, but none of them helped me. My problem is, that i cant start the game. I installed game yesterday, it updatedm evreything was fine untill... So after i run the game, theres the first version check it goes fine, now it updated the game, after update i click "GAME START" , now the hackshield, but after it dissapear, nothings happen. So i tried one more time, but this time watching the procces in TaskManager. I find out that warrock.exe crahes after hackshield. Many people kave the same problem but i couldn`t find any solution! Please help me
    Try these tips:
    -Make sure their isn't a hack running
    -Make sure their isn't an injector running
    -Turn off your anti-virus, it sometimes block WR from starting (Make sure to turn it on later)
    -Turn off any un-needed programs

Thanks @Ethereal for taking the time and making that awesome looking Darksiders signature up top
    PRESS THANKS IF I HELPED