Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Eve Online Interest

So for anybody looking to join Eve Online , I can help you with all the beginning things such as money for ships and getting used to how to streamline training and moving forward in the game. Here is a little description of the game plus links to help and video trailers, game play, etc.

Code:
    Eve Online is a video game by CCP Games. It is a player-driven, persistent-world MMORPG set in a science fiction space setting. Characters pilot customizable ships through a galaxy of over 7,500 star systems. Most star systems are connected to one or more other star systems by means of stargates. The star systems can contain moons, planets, stations, wormholes, asteroid belts and complexes.

Players of Eve Online can participate in a number of in-game professions and activities, including mining, piracy, manufacturing, trading, exploration, and combat (both player versus environment and player versus player). The character advancement system is based upon training skills in real time, even while not logged into the game.

Eve Online was released in North America and Europe in May 2003. It was published from May to December 2003 by Simon & Schuster Interactive, after which CCP purchased the rights and began to self-publish via a digital distribution scheme. On January 22, 2008, it was announced that Eve Online would be distributed via Steam. On March 10, 2009, the game was again made available in boxed form in stores, released by Atari. The current version of Eve Online is Incarna, released June 21, 2011. It received mixed reviews from players and resulted in the CEO posting an apology on the CCP blog.
    Main Eve-Wiki
    Main Page - EVElopedia - The EVE Online Wiki

Rookie Help Faq
    Rookie Help Channel FAQ - EVElopedia - The EVE Online Wiki

CCP's Description of the game
    EVE Online - EVElopedia - The EVE Online Wiki

If you guys have any more questions just send me a message or reply on here and I will give you as much help as I can. Thanks for viewing my thread and hope to see some of you guys in game!
    Last edited by Detroilen; 10-25-2011 at 09:29 PM.
    [IMG]https://i216.photobucke*****m/albums/cc195/Detroilen/WizKhalifa.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i216.photobucke*****m/albums/cc195/Detroilen/30831.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i216.photobucke*****m/albums/cc195/Detroilen/958.jpg[/IMG]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Detroilen For This Useful Post:

jasperge112 (07-20-2013)

Thanks
    eve sucks. sorry, but it's my opinion... slow, lame and people backstab you so fast it isn't funny.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    there's really no hacks for EVE.

Thanks
    I'm not paying for a shitty sci-fi mmorpg when I can play F2P sci-fi mmorpg's that are better.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Yes, EVE Online is slow and really involved.. but that is why people play it. I don't agree with paying a fee to play the game though, and I think that's what limits it.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    You dont need to pay if you make enough Ingame Money Cause you can trade those into Timecodes

Thanks
    I play this game since 2006. I paid for the first 6 months of the game and is on top of the money that I got from the sale of items from Lineage2. After four months of playing I could easily earn enough money to pay for the game and on the ships for pvp. Earning eve is not difficult, just find yourself some alliance in 0.0, make trading, or making the POS reactions, even planetary interaction is profitable.

Thanks
    There are tons of hacks for Eve, its just people keep them proprietary. There are a few I know about, and probably a lot more that I don't.

In other games where its Side A vs. Side B (WoW, SW, most team FPS modes, etc..) you'll see a lot of hacks and odds are both sides may even be using them. In Eve though, its really every man (or corporation) for themself. You do anything and everything to gain an advantage for yourself and cripple the other side. Releasing a hack publically could be detrimental to your own survival, and the death penalty in Eve can be quite severe and quite expensive, more than any other game I know - people have been known to come down with clinical depression for losing titans in that game.

The very nature of the server culture is very clandestine and nobody is going to post a hack unless they are quitting forever and want to do some kind of goodbye blowout. The vendor, CCP, is also known for cheating in their own MMO and it was a hacker who actually stole the data to prove it and the company itself has even acknowledged it had a "lack of oversight" of the matter in one of its devblogs.

I've done a memory dump of the game and a lot of the variables are actually encrypted in memory, so I know CCP tries to make things difficult. I do believe a guy in Pandemic Legion made a crack that decrypts it and reads variable data out.... there are some others who know too - of course, I can't *prove* it because *everybody* denies hacking or cheating in that game but I know it was possible during the appearance in local exploit of 2008 and caught in 2010. I've personally never gotten my hands on the code though, although I've played around at hooking things in the game, but my hooks kept failing every patch so I just threw the thing away......

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Damm! I would love to put my hands on a isk hack or something so i can buy a plex once a month.
    I really like this game but i dont have much time to play it. I tried once and after two months i gave up, it's too expensive for me and i cant do much playing only 2-4 hours/week.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I NEED A TON OF HELP PLEASE ADD ME ON SKYPE! graverust is my skype name LOL!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Hey do you still play eve im looking for someone to talk too with knowledge of the game would be highly appreciated Karma645 = skype

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiosc View Post
    Damm! I would love to put my hands on a isk hack or something so i can buy a plex once a month.
    I really like this game but i dont have much time to play it. I tried once and after two months i gave up, it's too expensive for me and i cant do much playing only 2-4 hours/week.
    Think about what you said... If there was an ISK hack you could make thousands of irl dollars from it. It's like saying if you could hack in gold on wow, You can't.

Thanks
    Been playing since July 3rd 2004 with over 100mill skill points, this game is by far the most fun game to ever play, because in space, Anything is posiable!

Thanks
    Hi, so I just started playing this game. It's really fun and I was wondering if anyone is still active on this thread and could maybe help me out a bit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by leprican13 View Post
    Hi, so I just started playing this game. It's really fun and I was wondering if anyone is still active on this thread and could maybe help me out a bit.
    I'm not active anymore on it but I've can probably answer your questions.. I played since 2006 and i've got around 150m SP in total on my main account.