Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    i agree and i have to add that i hate those miserable noobs that dont even know how to make your easy interface hacks work.It must be frustrating to know that your hacks are being leeched by a bunch of assholes,so we all understand if you want to make hacks private

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ___guilherme___ For This Useful Post:

Dracconus (11-01-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ___guilherme___ View Post
    i agree and i have to add that i hate those miserable noobs that dont even know how to make your easy interface hacks work.It must be frustrating to know that your hacks are being leeched by a bunch of assholes,so we all understand if you want to make hacks private
    This is not a thread intended to directly flame anyone, antagonize, or cause discrepancies, or instigate. By stating what you just did you're doing the exact thing that I'm talking about. Whether someone is new or not is irrelevant, sure we are ALL tired of having to repeat ourselves, but if we didn't spend so much time derailing threads and asking support questions that could be figured out with common sense we wouldn't HAVE to repeat ourselves, they would be able to find the answer themselves.
    While I agree with everything that everyone here has stated up until this point, I don't necessarily agree with the terminology used. Please, let's try to stay respectful if we hope to address this matter in the correct method.

As previously stated, in a sense, we're all a huge family. We all come here because we enjoy to, and we enjoy what we give/get to/from this website, and it's members. There is no need to instigate arguments, or anything such as that anymore, and if it doesn't stop then there won't be anything released from the more notable members. This is something that people seriously need to think about. Your own attitudes, and demeanor are destroying your chances at getting the very thing you hope to receive by coming here. I'm not sure about you, but I've checked around, and MPGH is about all you're going to get for Vindictus as far as a solid hacking community. So if I were you all I'd start biting my tongue, and thinking before I spout off anything in this section, or these forums period.
    Like my work? Feel free to donate using the button below

¤Advanced Search Tutorial (For Site Newbies)

¤Labyrinth Leveling Bot

¤Free Fishing Tutorial

¤Personal Bot Collection

¤ClipBoard Pasting Program Source Code (for things that don't let you)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dracconus For This Useful Post:

Hell_Demon (11-01-2011)