100% Safe. You can ask around, I've been a very popular gold seller for a lot of games and everything is self-earned.

100 Gold = $2.00
1000 Gold = $17.00

Stock Left = 9000 Gold (Stopped Playing)

Since I keep having issues with this, I'm gonna make it clear now
I-Bank / ATM xFer = I only take POSB / DBS (Sorry, but I don't have UOB)
Meet-ups = Come to my house @ Serangoon North or pay for my cab fare to and fro (Reason Below)

The reason I've set that "rule" for meet-up transactions is because I don't want to travel for 2 hours to sell $10 worth of gold to someone. The "cab-fare" is just there to ensure that only people who want to buy huge amounts of gold will opt for this option. If you're buying huge amount and willing to deal @ your house (hopefully not too far from mine), I can waive off "charges". Alternatively, you can always come to my house to deal, best safe method.

Sms me @ 92982525 for Fast Deal. As best as possible, please use sms to contact me first instead of calling directly.

If you are interested to just buy my full account with everything intact, it's a very strong PvP Sword Master character and I'm looking for ~$500. Call me for more info only if you are willing to pay the amount stated.