Thread: /ohshit

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post

Sure I can. It's bad music. There is no talent, no real effort, it's sounds hollow and lacks passion, and there aren't even any REAL INSTRUMENTS.
    and yet some people will like to listen to that
    It's only bad in your opinion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post

How is that bad?

fiuaiufrehiufhriuhreuivr bad lyrics, bad video, bad instrumentals, stupid idea for video and stupid lyrics. her voice is ok though but it still sucks ass

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrox View Post

fiuaiufrehiufhriuhreuivr bad lyrics, bad video, bad instrumentals, stupid idea for video and stupid lyrics. her voice is ok though but it still sucks ass
    All the haters made her famous tho..

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Great video get lyrics great voice
    dowant

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    All the haters made her famous tho..
    this > that, by light years.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

this > that, by light years.

In your opinion

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post
    THERE IS NO GOOD MUSIC AND NO BAD MUSIC

It's a matter of opinion

I can't stand when someone says a band is awesome and then asks me what I listen to and when I name one they say that the band sucks.

How about next time when someone says a band that you don't like you get over it and say I don't really like them BECAUSE

I disagree. Music is only defined as such by having a few basic parts, Rhythm, Melody, and a time signature. When you have random black guys talking or rasping their voices into a microphone to a beat, there is no Melody and no Rhythm, so that's basically poetry. When you add the techno noises all of those shitty rappers out there now add, it's still not music, why? Because it's not a genre. Having black guys go "NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA MONEY BITCHES oh yes and I forgot NIGGA" to the sound of techno does not work, I'm sorry.

There is good music and there is bad music. Bad music is the pop/rap now a days. Yes it is bad, not a matter of opinion, but a matter of fact. When music doesn't follow any MUSIC THEORY then it is bad music. It's the truth. If you truly care for music and want to understand why music now a days is bad, then go take a class on music theory in college, it's worth it if you really care about music with a passion

And I'm not trying to dis you here Love, or anyone else's taste in music. I just want to get it out there that yes, there is good and bad music based on a musicians perspective. A musician and an artist are two different things, hence the reason why rappers and pop artists are not called musicians, they're called artists. They should even be called artists though, being an artists is coming up with something creative and unique, but there is nothing creative nor unique in POP nor RAP.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

I disagree. Music is only defined as such by having a few basic parts, Rhythm, Melody, and a time signature. When you have random black guys talking or rasping their voices into a microphone to a beat, there is no Melody and no Rhythm, so that's basically poetry. When you add the techno noises all of those shitty rappers out there now add, it's still not music, why? Because it's not a genre. Having black guys go "NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA MONEY BITCHES oh yes and I forgot NIGGA" to the sound of techno does not work, I'm sorry.

There is good music and there is bad music. Bad music is the pop/rap now a days. Yes it is bad, not a matter of opinion, but a matter of fact. When music doesn't follow any MUSIC THEORY then it is bad music. It's the truth. If you truly care for music and want to understand why music now a days is bad, then go take a class on music theory in college, it's worth it if you really care about music with a passion

And I'm not trying to dis you here Love, or anyone else's taste in music. I just want to get it out there that yes, there is good and bad music based on a musicians perspective. A musician and an artist are two different things, hence the reason why rappers and pop artists are not called musicians, they're called artists. They should even be called artists though, being an artists is coming up with something creative and unique, but there is nothing creative nor unique in POP nor RAP.
    When you define music in such a way that google has,
    mu·sic/ˈmyo͞ozik/
    Noun:
    The art or science of combining vocal or instrumental sounds (or both) to produce beauty of form, harmony, and expression of emotion.
    The vocal or instrumental sound produced in this way.
    Then 'Rap Is a vocal track

I never said I want to understand music.
    Too me music is an art, Expressing yourself

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Just want to get something straight here. Is this shit?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123