Thanks

Does Nexon ban by IP or by Nexon accounts?

I have no clue.

Thanks
    Is it not written ... so I do not think so ... I have the internet key exchange every time the IP xD

Thanks
    They can IP ban you, meaning they will ban every account to that IP. But it's probably gonna happen only if you do a lot of real bad shit.

No one here is nexon though. So no one can answer for sure. They could also ban an account that they think is linked to another. Like if you have a bot and send 40M every day to your main. If they catch you bot and ban it, they will probably see all the stuff you sent and ban your main account too.
    If you can't afford to lose an account, don't hack. Or use a proxy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    I've only been banned once on an alt account out of 3 and that was during the Tieve box exploit 11 months ago. I sent all of my spoils to my main and nothing happened to that one.

I'm not sure about hacking or sending all of your goods to your mains but there are some damn blatant hackers that are doing it on what looks like their mains listing up tons of items on the marketplace or have impossible solo times on the rankings and they still haven't been banned yet. Take QueenOlivia and MizugiKanojo for example.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    IP ban by Nexon? Nope, they are smart enough to know, it's ridiculous but may make legit players unable to join the game ... I guess they actually do IP bans when someone has no dynamic IP (like people with cable-internet) and they see it's always used the same (that's as well the reason they IP banned some proxy-IPs since they were always the same and used by hackers) ... and then it's even more easy to ban all your alts.

In general, nowadays, Nexon (EU) has bloodlust for hackers so one they've got one in target, they'll check links to other accounts (mailbox-log always easy to trace) and they will surely ban them when there's (almost) no doubt the checked alt-accounts are linked to the investigated hacker-account.

Anyway, it depends if you're playing NA or EU - EU has gone wild after hackers now ^__^ ... but only reported hackers *lawl* it seems
    Last edited by ParkYongLee; 11-11-2011 at 12:44 AM.