Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Hey the guide worked mostly for me but i get in all my information and hit the OK button at bottom and i get an error i think its from the language shit or something can someone tell me where to get a language pack korean for Windows XP 2005 Home edition?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    It would ask to update the language pack, pop in your cd and it will install for you.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    I downloaded a korean language pack but it says i need Office XP and i dont have that but this is what happens once i hit ok It gives this.Server Error in '/' Application.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Input string was not in a correct format.
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.]
    System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info) +0
    Com.NX.WWW.KR.Login.Register_info.btnOk_Click(Object sender, ImageClickEventArgs e) +648
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.OnClick(Imag eClickEventArgs e) +109
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.System.Web.U I.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +69
    System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEve ntHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18
    System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCol lection postData) +33
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1273

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2300; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2300

i have no idea what it means. Could someone make me an account with the nickname and id Souloronz and an easy password to rember for me and Private message it to me please or contact me at Stonecold_828@hotmail.com and ill tell you password and stuff there

Thanks

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Souloron
    I downloaded a korean language pack but it says i need Office XP and i dont have that but this is what happens once i hit ok It gives this.Server Error in '/' Application.

Input string was not in a correct format.
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.]
    System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info) +0
    Com.NX.WWW.KR.Login.Register_info.btnOk_Click(Object sender, ImageClickEventArgs e) +648
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.OnClick(Imag eClickEventArgs e) +109
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.System.Web.U I.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +69
    System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEve ntHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18
    System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCol lection postData) +33
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1273

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2300; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2300

i have no idea what it means. Could someone make me an account with the nickname and id Souloronz and an easy password to rember for me and Private message it to me please or contact me at Stonecold_828@hotmail.com and ill tell you password and stuff there

Dont know what that means. I played a game once and when the server was down, That used to appear. (The game was web-based.)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    ARG, Fine people. I'll write a script that allows you to register for Warrock KR without going through all that bs. Want me to?

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    ty for the guide
    but i dont get were to get the language pack if u could pm me or post the link

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311
    ARG, Fine people. I'll write a script that allows you to register for Warrock KR without going through all that bs. Want me to?
    Using a keystroke simulator or by posting an http request?

And why do you have to be over 16?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Hes just saying that

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    i have Probs when i push on the left middle button the page refreshes

Thanks
    Yes please i would be very grateful for something like that and not going through all that stuff.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by darkone1149
    ty for the guide
    but i dont get were to get the language pack if u could pm me or post the link
    GOOGLE IS YOUR FREIND!!!!

my sig is smaller then half the sigs on mpgh

Thanks
    it has Catguard instead of nprotect

Thanks
    So?

extar words

my sig is smaller then half the sigs on mpgh

Thanks

Oyes could you. That be great if you could

Thanks
    Shiite! I forgot to log the HTTP request when I reged!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast