Thanks

Newish Server, sorry it isn't like the others named [Insert whatever here]Craft. \:

So, not much to say... the server which is pretty obvious, not always 24/7. Anyways, there are many ops and of those, I will de-op and op from time to time. I should also let you know, I am most of the time, busy, if there are any other ops there which you can determine by their red name, are usually on very early.

There are no ranks yet... When I learn how to, I will add them. I am sorry for this as I know this would be great for the server but for now, we have to wait.

If people are loyal, trustworthy, honest, creative, or long-term players you may be promoted with certain commands. If you have one of those traits or more, you will have every command which means opping, de-opping, banning, unbanning, give and so on. Helping people with things such as: Building, Problems, Sharing, and whatever may there may be. Telling your friends will help you get farther toward being an op. The current ops are: (Admin)juicyboix1, (Ops)Travis, Trenten, ImaBoy, Durt and soon enough, maybe you .

I know this isn't the best server but soon enough, I will try to make it better over time as to let you guys enjoy it. I will be able to be contacted at coolwalrusguy@live.com. Yes, I know this is silly, but soon enough, I will make another email for Minecraft-related things and let you know when I do.

For now, it is a Hamachi server. You can join our Hamachi and contact me there as I am, most of the time, online. My PC name is ''Ultimate-PC''. The name, Herp Derp , and the password, 123. We'll see you there and soon enough, we will need someone to stand at the spawn as to make a little rule room and tunnel to our base. Thank you for lending your time so we can waste it... did I say waste? I mean so you can read this little collection of fine symbols .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You kno you dont need hamachi Right....

Thanks
    I do know that but just in case, sometimes when the server is on, I'm not. So when people need me, at least they can chat me on Hamachi right?

Thanks
    Also, pretty soon, I'm gonna change the IP to 71.107.46.197, chat me on Hamachi and I'll let you know.

Thanks
    Never mind, I won't change it.