Hi, my name's Cody. I'm 14 and unfortunately, I live in Louisiana. I have an amazing girlfriend whom I love and would die for. I love to play FPS's like CoD and CS:S. I also love Minecraft. I used to play console but I quit considering I'm no good at it and holding a control and trying to use analog sticks feel completely foreign to me. I enjoy watching scary movies and I can also enjoy a good comedy every once in a while. I enjoy pretty much every genre of music excluding country and gospel, my favorite band is Asking Alexandria. With that being said, I'm also an Atheist. My political views would simply be defined as Liberal and my output on life would be defined as a Realist. I enjoy talking and making new friends. I do prank calls on Skype for fun so if you'd ever like to join in on that please feel free to add me, I can do unlimited US calling and I have $10 of unlimited world calling at the moment. I'm a forums-enthusiast and I love to post a lot and I figure it's because I'm a talkative person but I'm not really outgoing in real life which is a bit confusing. I participate in my school's MCJROTC program, I'm a Cadet L. Cpl., as well as their Speech & Debate team. Anyways, I don't know what more I could say so I'm going to wrap it up here.

*I have nothing against Louisiana really it's just that the climate here sucks.
*I have a Minecraft server if anyone would like to play but I rarely use it.
*The Paranormal Activity series have all been decently good scary movies for me. I recently saw the Change Up and that was a funny movie.
*I don't dislike all country, I actually love Johnny Cash.
*I would prefer not to start a religious debate on here about my beliefs, so please don't.
*I can't truly believe in something unless you show me evidence or something that's believable about said subject.
*Also, if there was a way I could get my forum name changed I'd love if someone told me how to do so.