Quote Originally Posted by blader123 View Post
It wont run on ultra a GtX 560M ( Mobile version ) is a gts450/GTX 550 TI ( desktop GPU )
which means it will run on high but not on ultra ( unless you want to play with 20-40FPS )
But i'd recommend you to always turn off MSAA and put the AA ( or w/e it was ) to 8× because that will give you a large FPS boost without the graphics getting worse. Oh btw you seem to have 1,5GB GPU ram which is also verry good because BF3 uses more than 1GB ( you can have 1GB it wont be a problem but you will have some framedrops sometimes )

your CPU ( Intel I7 ) is also good enough
its a quad core so it will defently help with games like BF3
keep in mind that your laptop might become hot after a while because your CPU and GPU load will probably be above 70% most of the time

Ram might be an issue if your planing on recording etc... while playing BF3 because they will use more than 4GB
but it will be fine when you only have BF3 active

youll be able to play on high for sure but you will get some frame drops sometimes

I have a GTX 560 TI and i can play everything maxed

Edit :

@[MPGH]bullpop he isnt lying he is able to run it on ultra ^^ i can do it to ( ofc i have the TI version = better )

@ xplode16

LOL

Edit²:

BTW, i wouldnt get an alienware to be honest they are way to expensive and there are laptops which are even better ( they will run BF3 on ultra ) and cheaper
try to look for asus and MSI gaming laptops much cheaper and much better!
i7 is good enough?
i5 is good enough.