Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post

im literally saying nothing at all, im simply saying that make-up can make a girl look more pretty. youre stupid af if you dont believe that. i personally prefer my girlfriend to not wear that much makeup, and girls in general shouldn't wear a ton because its unattractive.
    if a girl has really bad acne but covers it up, someone will want to get to know her deeper and not even notice the acne, but for most its hard to get past bad acne if there wasnt make-up. Stating that "at least most" guys dont like girls with make-up and pumped up breasts is very idiotic, because youre claiming to have met every man on this planet and asked what they prefer.
    There's a such thing as acne cleansers btw. And there's a difference between using make-up for beauty and for covering blemishes.

Make-up DOESN'T make ANYONE look more pretty. It's a temporary mask to cover what's underneath, which is unnecessary.

And towards your last sentence, I highly doubt any human being could be that shallow to go for only those kinds of relationships forever. If there are, they have a fucked up mental system and DEFINITELY aren't the majority of human beings like that, seeing how disabled people make up a small percentage of the world's population. It's extremely narrow minded for you to assume that most men are like that, because we all, human beings, share one great thing. A mind and a personality of our own. You can't just assume that guys are limiting their own minds to such a degree that they chase only certain types of women (completely based on their looks).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly Tendencies View Post
    It's extremely narrow minded for you to assume that most men are like that, because we all, human beings, share one great thing. A mind and a personality of our own. You can't just assume that guys are limiting their own minds to such a degree that they chase only certain types of women (completely based on their looks).
    do you have down syndrome? im not saying most men are like that, im just saying that there are.

and you cant just assume that guys dont only chase women on there looks just because you dont and you think most dont. you just nullified and negated everything you've said, congratulations, you fail.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Morior View Post
    Nah what i hate is:
    Girlfriend: "Omg im so ugly/Omg im so fat"
    Me: "No your beautiful and thats just how i like you"
    Girlfriend: "Omg im ugly/fat just admit it"
    Me admits a bit just so she can stop.
    Girlfriend: "Omg you think im fat/ugly, your so mean!"
    that maust have made you go ""

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

do you have down syndrome? im not saying most men are like that, im just saying that there are.

and you cant just assume that guys dont only chase women on there looks just because you dont and you think most dont. you just nullified and negated everything you've said, congratulations, you fail.

When one loses a debate, they lower themselves to insults.

Anyway, to explain what I said, the human mind is extremely complex. It doesn't have a simple thinking pattern. It doesn't have simple wants. Everyone (besides the mentally disabled) is like this. Nobody wants JUST sex. They're going to eventually want more of a long lasting relationship. Some people dumb themselves down to being that way, as I've said.

I see where you see I could have contradicted myself though. Just because I said you can't imply this and that. Implications =/= facts. The facts are, the mind has MANY wants and is EXTREMELY complex. The facts are, the only people that AREN'T like that are the disabled. Those who are disabled may only like cakefaced girls forever or may only like sex forever. The whole thing is, you never specified as to how long they'd be judging off of looks. You don't judge by how sexy a girl is forever. Had you said a young age or something like that, it would have been understandable, where feelings don't matter much. But you never specified, therefore making it wrong.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Beautiful on the outside

But the inside is... rotten heart

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

When one loses a debate, they lower themselves to insults.

Anyway, to explain what I said, the human mind is extremely complex. It doesn't have a simple thinking pattern. It doesn't have simple wants. Everyone (besides the mentally disabled) is like this. Nobody wants JUST sex. They're going to eventually want more of a long lasting relationship. Some people dumb themselves down to being that way, as I've said.

I see where you see I could have contradicted myself though. Just because I said you can't imply this and that. Implications =/= facts. The facts are, the mind has MANY wants and is EXTREMELY complex. The facts are, the only people that AREN'T like that are the disabled. Those who are disabled may only like cakefaced girls forever or may only like sex forever. The whole thing is, you never specified as to how long they'd be judging off of looks. You don't judge by how sexy a girl is forever. Had you said a young age or something like that, it would have been understandable, where feelings don't matter much. But you never specified, therefore making it wrong.
    Stating that NOBODY wants just sex implies that you've met every single person on this planet, congratulations you must be Jesus. Youre too arrogant to realize that not everyone believes what you believe. Stfu about all this complex mind bullshit, what it comes down to is yes, some people only want sex, yes some people only want pretty girls.. and yes the mind does have simple wants. We were put on this earth for one reason, and that is to procreate, to create as many offspring as possible. So actually, everything you've said is entirely false. We've only wanted sex for thousands of years, but with modern times we've evolved into liking people for who they are. Get out of your little bubble

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Stating that NOBODY wants just sex implies that you've met every single person on this planet, congratulations you must be Jesus. Youre too arrogant to realize that not everyone believes what you believe. Stfu about all this complex mind bullshit, what it comes down to is yes, some people only want sex, yes some people only want pretty girls.. and yes the mind does have simple wants. We were put on this earth for one reason, and that is to procreate, to create as many offspring as possible. So actually, everything you've said is entirely false. We've only wanted sex for thousands of years, but with modern times we've evolved into liking people for who they are. Get out of your little bubble
    You don't understand what I'm saying. The mind is to complex to have just one want forever. <- That's the big picture. If you actually paid attention to what the fuck I said, you'd realize I put emphasis on time. Because we won't forever want sex. Especially at old age.

And you're saying that we all want sex? No. Fucking. Shit. Your entire basis was upon choosing a mate to reproduce with, while mine was that make-up doesn't really mean much in the long run. If you weren't too stuck on your whole "all we want is sex" shit you'd realize what I'm saying. Sex is our goal in life as far as nature says, but that doesn't mean that's all anybody ever wants FOREVER. Stop being on that young and not giving a fuck shit and start thinking about the future. I'd much rather have someone that is beautiful without makeup than a girl that obsesses over wearing makeup and looking pretty. Those kinds of girls are high maintenance.

Think about when you're 40 and married. You still want her face to rub off on whatever it touches? It's stupid as fuck to wear makeup when it doesn't make much of a difference. Your face will still be ugly as fuck either way.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Fuck. Women.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    You don't understand what I'm saying. The mind is to complex to have just one want forever. <- That's the big picture. If you actually paid attention to what the fuck I said, you'd realize I put emphasis on time. Because we won't forever want sex. Especially at old age.

And you're saying that we all want sex? No. Fucking. Shit. Your entire basis was upon choosing a mate to reproduce with, while mine was that make-up doesn't really mean much in the long run. If you weren't too stuck on your whole "all we want is sex" shit you'd realize what I'm saying. Sex is our goal in life as far as nature says, but that doesn't mean that's all anybody ever wants FOREVER. Stop being on that young and not giving a fuck shit and start thinking about the future. I'd much rather have someone that is beautiful without makeup than a girl that obsesses over wearing makeup and looking pretty. Those kinds of girls are high maintenance.

Think about when you're 40 and married. You still want her face to rub off on whatever it touches? It's stupid as fuck to wear makeup when it doesn't make much of a difference. Your face will still be ugly as fuck either way.
    there are tons of people who only want sex their whole lives, look at hugh hefner for one example..there are a lot of people like that
    youre mad sir :F

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

there are tons of people who only want sex their whole lives, look at hugh hefner for one example..there are a lot of people like that
    youre mad sir :F
    Lol, mad as fuck

Because you met Hugh Hefner and know he's all about sex and just doesn't own a large company and spends his time around a lot of women? Because he definitely fucks all of his bunnies?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Lol, mad as fuck

Because you met Hugh Hefner and know he's all about sex and just doesn't own a large company and spends his time around a lot of women? Because he definitely fucks all of his bunnies?
    about 105$? is that a lot for you lol
    and youre dumb as fuck /tire you said nobody wants sex forever, kkkkkk he doesnt want sex forever

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

about 105$? is that a lot for you lol
    and youre dumb as fuck /tire you said nobody wants sex forever, kkkkkk he doesnt want sex forever
    You're the daftest of men akakaka .

It is a lot for me lol. It only took me 5 minutes. I don't even...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I completely agree. Some of my friends look horrible when they don't have makeup on, and when they do they looking fucking hot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ricmild View Post
    Beautiful on the outside

But the inside is... rotten heart
    I also hate people who are too conceited to believe that a girl can wear makeup without having a black heart.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast