Thread: Aliens?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Woods View Post

How is what I said BS?
    "Aliens do exist, their not green but they actually do have big heads and large eyes. Government traces of evidence from UFO crashes. The fact that aliens have not attacked us shows that they are probably intrigued by our activities. They have great intellect, judging by the fact that they can travel through space at light speed. One second government has visual on them on their team of jets, next second, they disappear."

Where and where were aliens with big heads and large eyes discovered? And the government having visual on them? that would absolutely contradict the fact of them having "a great intellect" if they cant even make a proper stealth device or something, and if you said was true, how come this shit isn't everywhere on every fucking news station and website? You do know contact with aliens would be the greatest thing in our reign, the "human" reign over this shitty planet.

Thanks

That wasn't a comeback. I was just trying to tell you it makes perfect sense and your argument is weak.
    No, it really doesn't. Considering the government has never released any info on any confirmed alien sightings, let alone the capture of another being. The only 'confirmation' we have is some 'ex-military pilots' who go on documentaries and talk about some 'training missions' that happened along time ago. Followed up directly with an interview from a guy who has been abducted before and is carrying the alien spawn that is supposed to save the alien race from extinction, a la Incredibad.

Stop interpreting everything you see on TV as fact.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    No, it really doesn't. Considering the government has never released any info on any confirmed alien sightings, let alone the capture of another being. The only 'confirmation' we have is some 'ex-military pilots' who go on documentaries and talk about some 'training missions' that happened along time ago. Followed up directly with an interview from a guy who has been abducted before and is carrying the alien spawn that is supposed to save the alien race from extinction, a la Incredibad.

Stop interpreting everything you see on TV as fact.
    It's not on TV o.o
    I'm just saying that it is highly likely that something like this exists.

Thanks

It's not on TV o.o
    I'm just saying that it is highly likely that something like this exists.
    I didn't say it isn't, though I would have to question the likelihood of any other race being advanced enough to travel many many lightyears to get to us. You were just saying that aliens having big eyes and a big head as some kind of fact. And just because they are aliens does not make them some kind of hostile race bent on taking over everything in the universe. That is Hollywood's take on aliens that you are seeing there. There are many more logical reasons for an alien race not attacking.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    I didn't say it isn't, though I would have to question the likelihood of any other race being advanced enough to travel many many lightyears to get to us. You were just saying that aliens having big eyes and a big head as some kind of fact. And just because they are aliens does not make them some kind of hostile race bent on taking over everything in the universe. That is Hollywood's take on aliens that you are seeing there. There are many more logical reasons for an alien race not attacking.
    You're right.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Also many for them attacking, but since they haven't even contacted us yet confirms that there is probably no such thing as aliens capable of light travel, or that they are around us right now but their state of matter cannot be seen, heard and found out through scans and other bullshit like that, aliens could be anything, we barely know anything about the universe, substances we have no idea they exist, so the possibility of them being in a state we cannot decipher is highly probable.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Aliens will probably be similar to District 9's aliens.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123