Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lp98 View Post
    I wonder how short you would be if you worked out 5 hours a day every day for your entire childhood
    Won't make a fucking difference, exercise doesn't stunt your growth.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

There's a difference between having well defined abs and shitty small little squares on your stomach. Sit-ups and Crunches will help them become more defined if done correctly.
    He's trying to lose weight not tone them or bulk up.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    He's trying to lose weight not tone them or bulk up.
    It's easier to burn body fat with more muscle mass.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky

Yeah...
    Much easier to run when your 100 pounds instead of 1000 pounds

successful trades:
    killingspirit, Zeus, Bubbles, BigNuts, IPhone4S, BurnRed, PooPoo12345, kolec94, Nexon, TJBRocker, xXBrokenBonezXx

Current Games:

MW3, Black Ops 2, TF2

Total money spent buying CA accounts:

200 Dollars

Total money on CA:

755 Dollars

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lp98 View Post
    Yeah...
    Much easier to run when your 100 pounds instead of 1000 pounds
    With more muscle you would be able to withhold your weight much easier.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

With more muscle you would be able to withhold your weight much easier.
    Answer my question towards incog since you kinda know what you're talking about.

- How long should a person jump rope like crazy?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post

Answer my question towards incog since you kinda know what you're talking about.

The length of time you spend jumping rope daily depends on your goals. If you want to lose weight or build cardiovascular endurance, you should jump in a particular fashion for a certain amount of time. This will be different from how much you should jump to build calf strength or maintain basic physical fitness.
    Children play dozens of jump rope games that improve coordination, build cardiovascular endurance and simply pass the time. For effective adult exercise, the basic jump is best. Stand on the balls of your feet and spin the rope over your head and under your body. According to Health Status, a 175-pound person burns about 400 calories in 30 minutes of jumping rope.
    If you want to jump rope to lose weight, length of time will depend on how many pounds you want to drop. Find out how many calories you burn in 30 minutes of jumping rope -- you'll burn more if you're heavier. Divide 3,500 --- the number of calories in a pound -- by that number to find out how much rope you need to jump to lose 1 pound. Work out your training schedule using those numbers, and take into account other weight-loss efforts like a low-calorie diet.
    CARDIOVASCULAR EXERCISE
    Jumping rope will directly increase your heart rate and help improve your cardiovascular health. According to personal trainer Bill Phillips, 30 to 40 minutes of moderate cardio per day will help improve your general cardiovascular conditioning. If you're training for a specific sporting event -- such as a boxing match -- you should jump rope to help you meet the cardio requirements of that event. For example, training for a nine-minute boxing match would require at least a nine-minute session of vigorous rope jumping.
    MAINTENANCE
    Dr. Mehmet Oz, author of "You: The Owner's Manual," recommends 20 minutes per day of moderate cardio to maintain proper health. Jumping rope is as effective choice. If your primary goal is maintaining your current level of conditioning, you should jump rope for about 20 minutes a day.
    IMPACT
    Jumping up and down can be hard on the ankles, knees, hips and feet, especially if you're overweight. If any of those joints begin to hurt, you should stop jumping rope and consult your doctor. Muscle soreness is all right and to be expected, but joint pain may indicate that your rope-jumping workout is hurting your body.

successful trades:
    killingspirit, Zeus, Bubbles, BigNuts, IPhone4S, BurnRed, PooPoo12345, kolec94, Nexon, TJBRocker, xXBrokenBonezXx

Current Games:

MW3, Black Ops 2, TF2

Total money spent buying CA accounts:

200 Dollars

Total money on CA:

755 Dollars

Thanks
    sit ups everyday
    throw up to get skinnny

Thanks

Really depends on your physical status.

That's just stupid, how the fuck is he going too have muscle mass if hes so fucking skinny. If he wants muscle mass he has too bulk up first, in other words OP has no fucking idea what hes talking about and just wants abs so he can brag about it too his friends.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by -Blood- View Post
    That the problem I hate jogging or running without playing sports
    Look, you're not going to get anywhere if you're just going to be like "I hate doing this shit". Life is like that. You wanna do the fun things first, but then it'll bite you back when you realize it's too late to do the things you gotta do.

You wanna lose weight. Alright cool. What's the point of losing weight if you, yourself firstly, don't even wanna try doing anything. You gotta do the things you hate. You gotta learn eventually. Learning this will help you out in life. If you were truly motivated to lose weight, you would.
    Last edited by KingDot; 12-07-2011 at 09:00 PM.
    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

Thanks

That's dependent on your body size, and your goal. I'm going for a fast bulk, so I do muscle exhaustion, where you go as hard as possible in whatever you do () until you can't even move that muscle it's so tired, then I chug down a protein shake or a nutrition bar and go for the next muscle group. If you just want to do fat burning cardio, focus on long durations of jumping rope, not at full tilt the whole time, but burst your energy.

Quote Originally Posted by noob555
    That's just stupid, how the fuck is he going too have muscle mass if hes so fucking skinny. If he wants muscle mass he has too bulk up first, in other words OP has no fucking idea what hes talking about and just wants abs so he can brag about it too his friends.
    You seriously sound like a fucking idiot right there. I was telling him TO BULK SOME MUSCLE first, and THEN DO CARDIO. It's PROVEN that the more muscle you have, the more fat is burned during cardio. It doesn't matter if he wants to brag or not, EVEN IF YOUR SKINNY YOU CAN STILL GAIN MUSCLE. Fucking idiot.

Thanks

That's dependent on your body size, and your goal. I'm going for a fast bulk, so I do muscle exhaustion, where you go as hard as possible in whatever you do () until you can't even move that muscle it's so tired, then I chug down a protein shake or a nutrition bar and go for the next muscle group. If you just want to do fat burning cardio, focus on long durations of jumping rope, not at full tilt the whole time, but burst your energy.

You seriously sound like a fucking idiot right there. I was telling him TO BULK SOME MUSCLE first, and THEN DO CARDIO. It's PROVEN that the more muscle you have, the more fat is burned during cardio. It doesn't matter if he wants to brag or not, EVEN IF YOUR SKINNY YOU CAN STILL GAIN MUSCLE. Fucking idiot.
    kk
    ure going to make a underweight kid do massive workouts so he can gain some muscle and lose the little weight he has.
    real.
    also you said muscle mass, not muscle derp

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

No it doesn't, shut up. Everyone has abs, you just have body fat that covers up. Sit ups will just give you a fatter looking stomache if anything if you have belly fat. You need to do cardio, if you don't like running then do high intensity jump rope.
    Too bad abs are tiny.

Quote Originally Posted by -Blood- View Post
    I got it because its anime.
    Not obsessed, just want to get abs

also I know my weight is ok but I don't want my body fat
    Why do you want abs?
    They're useful for protecting your organs.
    You wanna show them off tubby?

Quote Originally Posted by ultimateon View Post
    Building up body mass (abs) is not necessary until your 16, if you start going to the gym or do extreme physical activity to gain muscle your body wont grow as tall :|
    Body mass != abs.

There's a difference between having well defined abs and shitty small little squares on your stomach. Sit-ups and Crunches will help them become more defined if done correctly.
    Yes but it's covered by fat.
    You need to work off fat first...

Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
    sit ups everyday
    throw up to get skinnny
    Are you retarded?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Ragealot View Post

Yes but it's covered by fat.
    You need to work off fat first...
    True, I was trying to explain to dumbass before me that with more muscle mass you will burn fat quicker, I didn't mean work on the abs immediately though At least you know what you're talking about compared to some of the others on this thread.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful

True, I was trying to explain to dumbass before me that with more muscle mass you will burn fat quicker, I didn't mean work on the abs immediately though At least you know what you're talking about compared to some of the others on this thread.
    Actually noob555 and incognito knows quite a lot more than me.
    I was just saying stuff using common sense...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast