Hello everyone! You may be wondering: 1. "Who is this guy?" 2. "He is just another leecher!" 3. "Do we care to know this guy?" 4. "Should we even read this post?"

My answer would be, "It does not matter what you prefer of me, I am here for me for the time being... To further educate myself on the advantages of learning how to use technology to your advantage! So far, This is what I have under my belt:
1. HTML (Main, including: CSS, and Java Script)
2. .vbs .bat (First time ever learning about computers this is what I started working with, pretty rusty with it.)
3. I know basic C++ (very, very basic) I learned If statements, simple integers, and values. (My compiler did not work, even though it was Bloodshed Dev C++ compiler)
4. I am now starting to acknowledge my self with Cheat engine 6.1, Injectors, and etc. (this is my main reason here)

Youtube only goes so far as to teach me the basics of all of the above... (I normally just learn the fundamentals and the rest is self taught.)

My name: Roland. My Underground handle and normal gaming name: RADDeathTRAP/VFHDeathTRAP
I am 18, soon to be working at McDonalds. I enjoy cars (I know how to service vehicles, repair a wide variety of problems with internal parts (Mechanical problems, I.E. Engine re-fabrication), I enjoy almost any type of games (Except simple flash games bore the hell out of me), I prefer my xbox 360 over all things to do with gaming, but when I feel an itch to get creative and in-depth gaming I rely on my HP Pavillion gaming laptop for games such as: 1. Need for Speed world 2. League of Legends 3. World of Warcraft (haven't played in ages due to a keylogger hi-jacking and inevitably getting my account locked forever) 4. I use to play FPSMMO games such as: Combat Arms, Cross Fire, Alliance of Valiant Arms, and few others. 5. Champions Online 6. Metin2 7. Lord of the Rings Online 8. Runes of Magic 9. and random assortments of many other games.