Thanks

wpe with world of warcraft

Hey everyoneI am a noob when it comes to hacking. I was wandering if wpe works with the real wow servers(not the private servers) in the game and if it does how do I use it? If not are there any mods that i can get for wow(ones that work on normal servers not private ones)?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    99% sure it doesn't.

I heard WoW is hard to hack...

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    IMO. Its not exactly that WoW is hard to hack. But more the fact that for employee's it is very EASY to find people who Are hacking. Chances of you getting away with a hack on WoW are very slim. And if you feel you are getting away with it.....Don't get to acustom to your new found hack.....the ephoria is most assuredly going to be short.

Anyways, It's more fun to just play WoW rather than trying to bring it down with hax. The reason you don't see WoW all fuxed up like many other Blizz mmo games is because people who feel the need to hack either just go to a private server (OR) get banned before they go to a private server.

So, before you even hack it i'd just goto a private server and save my several lvl 60s. :P
    [CENTER]
    The Grin is in.
    [IMG]https://i33.photobucke*****m/albums/d74/sadisticgrin/The-grincopy.png[/IMG]
    I AM the Influence.

Thanks
    Here's my rundown on WoW.

First off, Warden sucks... and it's updated a lot. Don't bother running a rootkit. Packets are checked... Items in the world are monitored. People pay for the game (a shitload, I might add...), so blizzard actually cares if people hack the game.

Only "hacks" that work are D3D hooks that let you run fast and shit... but as I said, Warden gets patched quickly enough... If someone sees you running fast, they will report you (you can't blame it on lag, like you can on a private server). Same goes for if you are flying or something...

My question to you, what do you have against private servers? I used to play on one with 200+ active at all times (compared to a blizzard server this is nothing, but you know...), they had anti-hack so it was just me with the goods, not everyone flying around with the OMFG sword (yes, it's real... just only available if you cheat...).

FujiwaraTakumi

PS: Don't come in here with 1 post (which happens to be a request), expecting to get people to help... I would suggest hanging around and getting to know people. Contribute a little.

Thanks
    Ok i know this is out of the topic but can someone send me a link to get the 1.9.4 version of WoW i can't seem to find it thx

Thanks
    WoW is rlly hard to hack.
    i did it alot on official servers, after1 week i have received an email with 5 hack programs that i used, warden has recorded it all!!

so dont hack in mmorpg, in fps? go ahead

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FujiwaraTakumi View Post
    Here's my rundown on WoW.

First off, Warden sucks... and it's updated a lot. Don't bother running a rootkit. Packets are checked... Items in the world are monitored. People pay for the game (a shitload, I might add...), so blizzard actually cares if people hack the game.

Only "hacks" that work are D3D hooks that let you run fast and shit... but as I said, Warden gets patched quickly enough... If someone sees you running fast, they will report you (you can't blame it on lag, like you can on a private server). Same goes for if you are flying or something...

My question to you, what do you have against private servers? I used to play on one with 200+ active at all times (compared to a blizzard server this is nothing, but you know...), they had anti-hack so it was just me with the goods, not everyone flying around with the OMFG sword (yes, it's real... just only available if you cheat...).

FujiwaraTakumi

PS: Don't come in here with 1 post (which happens to be a request), expecting to get people to help... I would suggest hanging around and getting to know people. Contribute a little.

+1 rep in my book.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodxdemon View Post
    Hey everyoneI am a noob

YEEEE

Not everyday you see something like that happen =D
    now cmon fess up other nooby people

dave its kay you dont needa confess we already know xDD

Thanks
    I'm not ashamed i'm a n00b at a lot of things. As i've come to find out actually I have "potential" for almost EVERYTHING no lie. But I am damn good at no one thing. :/ But most i'm a n00b at most everything.
    [CENTER]
    The Grin is in.
    [IMG]https://i33.photobucke*****m/albums/d74/sadisticgrin/The-grincopy.png[/IMG]
    I AM the Influence.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FujiwaraTakumi View Post
    not everyone flying around with the OMFG sword (yes, it's real... just only available if you cheat...).
    How do you get that lol. I don't even play private servers, but I might give it a whirl if I knew this stuff.