How to make Nexon READ your ticket.

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
How to make Nexon READ your ticket.
<removed per request>
That is unusual that you would see someone commit suicide over a game...
That shit don't work anymore. People have been using that bs since forever son; Nexon realised that after a while.
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post
That shit don't work anymore. People have been using that bs since forever son; Nexon realised that after a while.
I dont think they are that smart.
Doesnt work anymore, All they would say is to get help for you.
, that's pretty funny
Mayt actually work..
In most games, in whichever I got banned for, I'll just mail them saying I did nothing, why am I banned. I don't even and all that. Works most of the time.
Quote Originally Posted by Da Kurlzz View Post
In most games, in whichever I got banned for, I'll just mail them saying I did nothing, why am I banned. I don't even and all that. Works most of the time.
Funny you say that, this is Nexon we're talking about. ;D

Btw guys, I'm trying my LTC, if it works, i'll report back.

BUT, I also said "HOW TO MAKE NEXON READ YOUR TICKET

Not unban or whatever, but I did mention stuff about that. But, it should help!
Quote Originally Posted by SilentMoon11 View Post
Funny you say that, this is Nexon we're talking about. ;D

Btw guys, I'm trying my LTC, if it works, i'll report back.

BUT, I also said "HOW TO MAKE NEXON READ YOUR TICKET

Not unban or whatever, but I did mention stuff about that. But, it should help!
If nexon looks at your ticket it means you will prob get unbanned.
Never worked for me.
Quote Originally Posted by Reflex- View Post
Never worked for me.
Your unlucky
It don't work my account is still banned
Quote Originally Posted by BoxHead1080 View Post
It don't work my account is still banned
They don't answer your tickets that fast.
Tried this over 6 months ago and I receive those
"Unfortunately, we are continuing to experience a high ticket volume at this time. We have not forgotten you and we apologize that a GM has not yet been able to assist you."
tickets.
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us