Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful

ps3 E3 flasher, read

well i ask my wonderfull cousing to get me a ps3 es flasher, so im going to down grade my ps3 to 3.55 and jailbreak it... so after i do tht, im nt gnna know what to do and im pretty sure i wont be able to go online either.... im gnna use it mainly to back up games on my ps3 so i can play it later with out the cd n of course will be hosting CL.... am i gnna need a dongle too or sumthing n further more wut is a dongle... so tell me guys cuz i hav no exsperience

Thanks
    Props to the person who is able to summarize the entire process into something he can understand.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
    Props to the person who is able to summarize the entire process into something he can understand.
    for crying out loud, you people really want me to spell everything correctly and stuff jeesh... okay to sum every thing up, " im getting a e3 flasher for Christmas. im gnna downgrade my ps3 to 3.55 so i can jailbreak it. im doing this so that i can back up games and such and i did some research and appearently i wont be able to go online either so you can scratch out the challenge lobbys and stuff. i want to know if im going to need a true blue thingy or what every it is, im asking for knowledge

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
    for crying out loud, you people really want me to spell everything correctly and stuff jeesh... okay to sum every thing up, " im getting a e3 flasher for Christmas. im gnna downgrade my ps3 to 3.55 so i can jailbreak it. im doing this so that i can back up games and such and i did some research and appearently i wont be able to go online either so you can scratch out the challenge lobbys and stuff. i want to know if im going to need a true blue thingy or what every it is, im asking for knowledge
    Killian was just saying that the entire process is hard to explain
    No one said anything about your spelling

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by NegroTwinkie View Post

Killian was just saying that the entire process is hard to explain
    No one said anything about your spelling
    well do u know about the stuff, i already know about the installing e3 flasher installing process but the website says "We renew two file to fix game problem after downgrade to 3.55 .Please note don't install any other 3.55FW after downgrade to 3.55, otherwise will have brick risk !" bt im also getting a trueblue (jb2) so that i can play the new games and stuff but that says " Before you may use True Blue, you must first install the 3.55‐Dongle custom firmware onto your
    PS3. This is similar in function to the well known kmeaw CFW; however it also includes modifications
    which allow True Blue to operate correctly. "
    idk know what to follow :/ and i dnt wanna end up fucking up my ps3.... here are my sources

E3- https://www.e3-tech.net/news.html (first thing)

trublue - https://www.truebluejb2.com/downloads...ide%20v2.2.pdf (under "seting up your ps3"
    Last edited by vietboy; 12-22-2011 at 08:39 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    PM me, I have some knowledge.