Thread: Duping?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Duping?

I've been playing vindi for quite some time, and I noticed that few number of individuals seem to sell the EXACT SAME item for the exact same price over periods of time, items only differing in color (and I mean items ranging within +7~+8 area)
    to test my theory i spent a lot of gold buying one off of em, and within a week the same item with different color popped up again at the same price by that same guy...... interesting.
    I was under the impression that duping was impossible for vindi. Is my assumption wrong? (i can name 2 names from vindi east whos been periodically selling weapons at +7 and +8 at exact same price and durability. but i don't think i should since i actually don't know them personally.. right?)
    Last edited by JustYourAverageNoob; 01-04-2012 at 02:57 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    No your wrong that was patched they just know the secret to crafting without fails some know it like myself but whos to say that im not right on my technique though?
    Last edited by Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu; 01-04-2012 at 02:59 PM.
    Ahhhhhh soft like tangelos

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    ok stop... Enhancment runes, +8 item = the best item to trade, if u dont use them follow the advice of the fointain in rocheste, on days that say you feel like its a good day for metal and iron work,,,,, ive had awesome luck enhancing... b careful tho theres one thats got me twice now i dont remember what it was... i think it was like you feel like its your lucky day but im not sure, also i cant say for positive this works,, it seems to have for me, ill do some more testing and see what happens.. i have the fortune "you feel like its a good day for iron and metal work" today so great time to try, only thing is ill b enhancing low level weapons because im really broke in vindictus

it also seems like when your fortune is" your feel like your wearing orange today" not exact but somthing like that.. i get bosses argo like crazy
    Last edited by demonbhd; 01-04-2012 at 03:08 PM.

Thanks
    isn't the only sure way to get the result u want = editing the packets sent from the server? o_O
    unless theres some backdoor injection code to alter the request from the server in a way w/o server crashing O_O

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

wait so demonbhd this kid is using enhancement runes to sell a +7 chiulin's prowess pillar for only 7mil?? O_O
    wow hes def taking it for the team...
    Last edited by JustYourAverageNoob; 01-04-2012 at 03:12 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    what the heck u talking about,, i dont enhance and sell, if i did i would definantly not go with pillars at all, staffs spears or hammers, they pay alot better to starrt with.. and testing theorys will also give u the results u want

and my fortune changed at 4pm central so i tried anyway at +4 i failed, ill let u know when i have the same fortune again
    Last edited by demonbhd; 01-04-2012 at 03:21 PM.

Thanks
    nono not u i mean this guy i bought pillars off of. when i still used my karok i kept buying off the same seller that kept selling +7 chiulin's prowess w/ same dura (not perf. dura, same amount of deterioration) but diff color till i got it to +12

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by JustYourAverageNoob View Post
    nono not u i mean this guy i bought pillars off of. when i still used my karok i kept buying off the same seller that kept selling +7 chiulin's prowess w/ same dura (not perf. dura, same amount of deterioration) but diff color till i got it to +12
    Cool story but what are you talking about packet editing and what not for what you need is server side hacks which are .........ILLEGAL! A huge NO NO! You brought pillars off some idiot who thpught he was exploiting the market but was just epic failing but thats just my thoughts which are prolly right

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    lol i agree with suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu but with packets you could intercept the outgoing if ur good probably stop it from even gettin to the server and send whatever u want back... but i know nothing of packet editing, and sorry i misunder stood your post i thought u were saying i was the one selling pillars.. i was thinking hell no, i get runes but not for resale,, definantly go for twin spears if u wanna make gold from enhancing, braded tassles are starting @ 10m with crap dura, ive seen as low as 23 for 10m.. i lol @ those guys who sell like that. but hey if they sell thats all that matters
    Last edited by demonbhd; 01-04-2012 at 03:29 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Well this game has been out for a year now and if you guys thought of it now what makes to say that someone has not already tried it nad seen that it does not work and even if you did figure it out why share it you would lose all profit because now everyone knows so try not to share ideas your not afraid of losing or just give up on trying to beat the system

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    i just offered a theory i think works but havent tried enough to say for sure.. and i wont give up on beating the system till ive beat the hell outta it... XD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Somewhat true i think methods vary depending on enhance level, but yea im pretty sure there is a secret or trick rather.. probly more of a trick or glitch because nexon wouldnt leave it open cause that would lose them money :P

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

i know of some, but i wont say for many reason, but i pretty much keep all my weaps to myself for trying high + XD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Yeah these "Enhancing secret threads" are complete fails because noone will ever truly ever reveal their ways to Perf. enhancing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    That's because there is no secret. I checked the packets, everything is server-sided and there's no loophole anywhere.

Thanks
    What sky_dragon said, these people claiming there to be 'secrets' to things that would require serious skill to pry into are not only showing themselves to be stupid, but to also be ridiculously far fetched. Also, considering some of you spell with the literacy of my clipped toenails, I would highly doubt you would manage to put your own clothes on in the morning much less hack. Also, as far as I know, the fountain in Rocheste that gives you 'fortunes' has no effect on players, it is merely just a 'fortune cookie' of vindictus, if you will.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Well these Enhance secret threads are always a fail and just regurgitate the same shit
    Troll: ''I KNOW TEH SECRET DERP''
    Leecher: "TELL MEEEE"
    Regular members: "I wanna know too"
    Expert Members/ Moderators: Silence! If it does not work then tell us but if it does do not release it or it will break the game....

And so fourth
    P.S. I may be wrong about the Mini Convo but those are MY OPINIONS AND IDEAS MY'N Now you may troll away at me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast