Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

The National Defense Authorization Act (Ron Paul predicted this!)

[I know this is a double thread, but I feel information is importaint, and needs more attention then the debate fort can bring to it on this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post

RON PAUL PREDICTED THIS! FAST FOWARD TO 7:35!

END THE FED

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RJ For This Useful Post:

weemanfc (12-08-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Fuck ron Paul

Obama

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Obama? You mean the man who's abusing his war powers, bombing countrys with out congressional approval, was elected on lies, started more wars, and is trying to create a socalist state in America? Yeah sure... w/e dummy.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Registration View Post
    Fuck ron Paul

Obama
    Obama sucks........
    : /

successful trades:
    killingspirit, Zeus, Bubbles, BigNuts, IPhone4S, BurnRed, PooPoo12345, kolec94, Nexon, TJBRocker, xXBrokenBonezXx

Current Games:

MW3, Black Ops 2, TF2

Total money spent buying CA accounts:

200 Dollars

Total money on CA:

755 Dollars

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Fuck .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I generally lean more liberal when it comes to my decision on voting (I'm not old enough to vote, but my stance), but I want Ron Paul to win by far. Sadly, I doubt he will win, even though in my opinion his views are by far the best.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Ron paul is VERY electible. Don't let what the media tells you skew your view. I did some volunteering for ****** taking, and 2 out of 3 people I spoke with about the upcoming 2012 election said they want Ron Paul. Look all over twitter facebook and youtube. You can't believe that he can't win just because the media says so. The same people who aren't covering the massive occupy protests. They've obviously got an agenda... nothing new...

A vote for Ron Paul is a vote for personal freedom, and an end to our wars!

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Ron Paul ftw Obama isnt doing shit
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    ron paul is from the future
    anon sucks full of bs

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Obama should just veto it and move on with life.

Thanks
    None of the candidates are good we haven't had a good statesman for many many long years.
    Oh look I'm on youtube...
    Last edited by Commander X; 12-08-2011 at 05:53 PM.
    [IMG]https://i1213.photobucke*****m/albums/cc463/masks1/my_loving_flame_by_mj_magic-d5gkrqk.jpg[/IMG]

"Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Ron Paul is only popular with "educated" views, people who stay with the mass media probably don't know about him / think hes a nut job due to the media. If everyone browsed the net and information wasn't so controlled he'd probably have a really good chance of winning.

Ron Paul IMO is a nut job. He thinks that you MUST have a religion to hold a government position, that evolution didn't happen (not really crazy, but still questionable IMO), wants to rid the EPA and other government organizations (leave free market economics to decide everything, including how pollution is handled), his whole view on economics, and some other stuff that I can't get remember at the moment. It's not that he's crazy, he just believes so fundamentally on his views, which I respect, but I just don't agree with them.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

Ron Paul IMO is a nut job. He thinks that you MUST have a religion to hold a government position, that evolution didn't happen (not really crazy, but still questionable IMO), .
    When did he says this? I've looked up ton of information about Ron Paul (and other republican canidates), and I havn't seen anything that would suggest this. Yes he's a religious man, but he is also a constitutionalist. Suggesting that he'd seriously say that would be a complete contradiction to what he actually is. Saying you need to belong to a religion for a federal job would be very unconstitutional.

I don't know if you know this or not, but our market has it's own sets of ruels in reguards to polution, and in most cases far more strict then what the goverment has in place. Not to mention state regulations on polution.

People do this all the time @arunforce They listen to what he says and think he's going to get rid of something completely when he's only letting the states handle the various issues (Which is the way it should be on several issues ie:gay marage, aborting ect). Why? Because it's unconstitutional for the federal goverment to take these rights from people. For example his stance on the drug war. He wants to legalize drugs on a federal level, and let the states decide what drugs are legal, but people automatically assume that all of the sudden there are no drug laws and everyone is goina go out and shoot up.

As far as his economic policy goes you'd have to be more specific, but I will say that Dr. Paul has make some very accurate predictions about what will happen, and America would be a less bleek place if we had taken the warning seriously.

I bet I could change your mind on Ron Paul if we had the time to sit and talk about politics. Which I would like to do. You're usually well read about most issues, and I'd think it would be very good conversation.
    Last edited by RJ; 12-08-2011 at 07:54 PM.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Meh, I like Ron. Always have.
    He's a plain spoken guy, he's got a slew of plans that essentially would get us out of the mess we're in a lot quicker...

Who else is talking about auditing The federal reserve? Kinda needs to happen..
    Who else is talking about pulling our troops out of the Middle East, saving trillions of dollars a year, as well as lives?
    Who else has a better approach regarding foreign affairs?
    Who else still honors the integrity of the Constitution, and the freedoms our forefathers tried to establish for future generations?

I've heard all this "Oh Ron Paul's nuts" stuff so many times..
    He isn't nuts..he's no crazier then my grandfather who was a captain in the Air force and took on the Nazi's..
    He just has old fashion morals, and when it comes to things like Religion, gay marriage, and abortion,
    he says: "leave it up to the States"
    Which is the way it used to be, and the way it should be today.
    To say that Ron's view on economics is crazy..is just..wow. Must not be that crazy..considering that he predicted the mess we would be in 10 years ago. America is totally corrupt as the infrastructure and power of the country pursues money. There is no regard for people, environment, future generations, or anything other than money. Money has no ultimate value — it is the silly way mankind, particularly American capitalism, has decided to keep score.We need to stop making the same mistakes and try something different,
    and I don't care if you're Republican or Democrat, I think that's something both parties really cannot refute.
    If the election process itself is corrupt, and designed only to elect people who will continue this corrupt system,
    then America is truly fucked. But if it is not corrupt, and we still have some freedom to choose who we put into office,
    then it is up to us to make the right choice.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 12-08-2011 at 07:56 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

RJ (12-08-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    When did he says this? I've looked up ton of information about Ron Paul (and other republican canidates), and I havn't seen anything that would suggest this. Yes he's a religious man, but he is also a constitutionalist. Suggesting that he'd seriously say that would be a complete contradiction to what he actually is. Saying you need to belong to a religion for a federal job would be very unconstitutional.

I don't know if you know this or not, but our market has it's own sets of ruels in reguards to polution, and in most cases far more strict then what the goverment has in place. Not to mention state regulations on polution.

People do this all the time @arunforce They listen to what he says and think he's going to get rid of something completely when he's only letting the states handle the various issues (Which is the way it should be on several issues ie:gay marage, aborting ect). Why? Because it's unconstitutional for the federal goverment to take these rights from people. For example his stance on the drug war. He wants to legalize drugs on a federal level, and let the states decide what drugs are legal, but people automatically assume that all of the sudden there are no drug laws and everyone is goina go out and shoot up.

As far as his economic policy goes you'd have to be more specific, but I will say that Dr. Paul has make some very accurate predictions about what will happen, and America would be a less bleek place if we had taken the warning seriously.

I bet I could change your mind on Ron Paul if we had the time to sit and talk about politics. Which I would like to do. You're usually well read about most issues, and I'd think it would be very good conversation.
    I couldn't find anything on the freedom from religion thing, even though I was really sure I've read it before. I'm not sure if I have been spewing bullshit every time I said it.

Some states may or may not have a certain rule on pollution, some state senators or Governors could be bribed to look the other way. Not to mention if state levels of pollution are higher than national levels, it may contribute to Global Warming (which he believes isn't man made). He believes any wrongdoing by a company to a citizen via pollution is a civil matter and should be handled in a free market manner (ie courts). The way I see it, it will do you real good if you are dead, good luck.

To me, the whole Austrian Economics theory is wack. Going back to the gold standard would be regressive. I've mostly forgot most of his and the Austrian schools of economics views, but I'm sure I posted it here before. Some of my views may have changed, but I still prefer the Keynesian School, as it resonated more with me when I was learning about Economics.

I wouldn't trust most southern states with my rights or well being, mainly because I'm somewhere mixed between a democrat and liberal in most ways. To me, the northern states always seemed more progressive, but can't take the weather so what can you do. :P A lot of his states rights things sounds good on paper, but it would be a long drawn out mess.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast